Being Friends with them ~

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Minwoo's POV]

I'm always with Jasmine. We become bestfriend, we always do our assignment together in the rooftop after class. I just love being with her ! At last she became happy now.. She finally smile to everyone ~

And guess .. ? I'm the one who taught her to be a cheerful person .. wahaha ~ (CLAP ! CLAP ! CLAP ! CONGRATULATION !) But ...
I feel I don't want to teach her anymore :( why ? huuu... since she start to smile and be happy, the students are not afraid at her anymore ~ *yeah ! I like it ... she has many friends now !* AND ~ everyone likes her, her true appearance/attitude came out now. Pretty,kind, sweet, lovely, happy and more ... I DON'T WANT TO TEACH HER ANYMORE BECAUSE .. many of the guys in our school were courting her ! Even though, I'm with Jasmine.. they always ruin our moments just to show their love for Jasmine .. AND ME ?! I don't know ~ I ADMIT 'I LOVE HER' but everytime I plan to confess infront of her.. suddenly my mouth got zipped.. always speechless .. I can't ! PABO MINWOO right ? aishh.. good thing ! everytime someone is confessing to her, she just ignore and say "why me ? sorry ~ I can't accept !" . bwahahaha >:D they deserve to be reject !

"Hey ~", I greet the Jotwins, Kwangmin and Youngmin.These are my 'BestBuddies' FOREVER ! we became friends since we were kids. But now.. after I call them they just ignore me ? so I walked towards them.. "hey !",I said again and tapped thei shoulders.

"yah ! Go to 'YOUR' Jasmine ! You don't nedd us anymore , right ? I was shocked on what Youngmin said.
"Youngmin-hyung.. we are 'best buddies' , right ?, I said while looking at the twins.
"it seems, NOT ANYMORE Minwoo ~ your bestfriend now is Jasmine !",Kwangmin said.
*ahaha :D they are jealous ?* " guys, she is my girl friend, okay ?", I said not realizing that I said the word 'girl friend'.
"BWOH ?! they shout in unison. "what ?", I asked confusingly.
"Jasmine is your GIRLFRIEND ?!", they both asked.
"huh ? did I said that ? NO ! we're not !", I said.
"You said Jasmine is your 'girlfriend' !",Kwangmin said.
"ahh~ aniyo ! you misunderstood ! Jasmine is my girl..friend .. a friend that is a girl ! understand ?",I explained.
They just nodded and make a 'ahh~' face.
"so ~ wanna eat lunch with us later ?",Kwangmin asked.
"hmm.. SURE !

Please log in to read the full chapter