I Felt Jealous

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, all you have done in your whole time in school is just stick on Minwoo's side or on JoTwins and decided to ignore ChunJi from now on .Actually, you really don't want to avoid ChunJi butyou feel some awkward and unexplainable feeling everytime you are both near to each other. "Jasmine !", ChunJi call you but you look around and spotted Minwoo who is talking  to his friends waiting for the last class.You quickly linked your arms onto him. "Oh ?! annyeong Minnie !", he greeted and surprise that you are there."annyeong !", you greeted back with a nervous smile, his friends tease both of you before they leave. "Jasmine , I need to talk to you!", you both turn around and saw ChunJi, panting a little bit. "wae ?", Minwoo is the one who asked him. "Minwoo, I need to talk to her for a while , can I borrow her first ?", he said. "Wae ? Aniyo !", Minwoo disagree. "Yah .. please ~", ChunJi pleaded. "Why don't you tell us what you're going to say ..here .. with me !~", Minwoo said. "It's just for her , she is the one who will going to decide if she will tell you or not ! ", ChunJi said. "YAH ! I'm HER boyfriend ! so I hav--", Minwoo protest as you cut him off. "Hey ~ stop it now !", you said while going between them. "what do you want ?!", you asked coldly ChunJi. ChunJi just grab your hand, Minwoo startled and try to chase both of you but he failed. Minwoo has full of anger so he just left.

"YAH !", you shouted on ChunJi pulling out of his grip. "What is your problem ? did you see what you've done to Minwoo ? I have to go back now, he is waiting !", you turn around but he grab your wrist. "WAE?!", you yelled. "I have to tell you something it's important ", ChunJi started, you get calm. "what is it ? you're going to say that you still love me ? Mianheyo ChuNji-ah ~ we are over now ..", you said calmly. "Can we be friends ?", he smile pleadingly. You look onto his sparkling eyes and you felt his sincerity. "s-sure .. but please don't ruin our relationship ! or else, I will kill you !", you said. He just smile and hug you but you quickly pull-out the hug. "so ~ that's all ? is that important ? I think you can ask me that question tomorrow .. but why you choose to ask me right now ?", you asked. "aniyo ~ it's not what I want to say to you ~", ChunJi said. "then .. what ?", you asked. "It's about the Queenkas~", he lowered his head.

 

*flashback*

Krystal smirked and mumbled, "we are just planning to ruin her life and NOT YET doing bad at her ..", Minwoo and You are far now from them so both of you didn't hear. Naeun and Suzy are laughing as they were thinking what will happen in their evil plan.

*As they didn't know ~ someone who is listening to them*

-ChunJi was the one who listened on what Krystal, Naeun and Suzy's plan/convo-

*end of flashback*

You start to get curious "What about them ?", you asked. .*should I tell her everything ? I mean I didn't hear their plan but I know they already have a plan to ruin Jasmine's life..ANDWAE ! they can't be* ChunJi put his hands on your shoulders so you can't get faint in case you will know what he will going to say. "d-d- the Queenkas ... uhmm.. the Queenkas..try .."Chunji was cut off by 'angry' Minwoo. "Jasmine ! Let's go now !", he suddenly popped out of nowhere. "oh ?! Mickey ~", you got shocked. Minwoo got more angry when he saw ChunJi's hands is on your shoulders. Minwoo walks fastly towards both of you and shoved ChunJi's hands off on your shoulders. "KAJA !", he shouted. You are curious on what will ChunJi going to say so you stop Minwoo. "oppa, wait !", you stop him from walking out. "Aniyo ~ KAJA !", he shouted , you startled bcoz that was the first time he shouted on you. You got more shocked when he turn to face you and saw his face is full of tears flowing on his cheeks. "let's go now..please..", he said as he turn around not to face you.You were so worried about him and obey him.

[Jasmine's/Your POV]

ChunJi was about to say something to me. And I've got curious since it's about Queenkas. *is it about threats again ?* ChunJi will say it but Minwoo interupt us. I admit, I've got scared at him seeing his flamming eyes on both of us. ChunJi and I just froze there and he walks towards us and pull me. I try to calm him but I failed. I try to stop him..I really want to know what will ChunJi's words. But .. when Minwoo look at me , I got shocked .. I saw him crying and his tears are over-flowing on his cheeks I want to wipe it but he turn around (still holding my hand)  not to face me. I feel so worried about him, why he suddenly cry ? I mean why he cry so hard .. I'm not doing bad .. even ChunJi shocked on Minwoo's actions. ChunJi stay shocked when I look at him, he suddenly snapped out and look at me. I look at him and pouted. I mouthed 'I'm-sorry-maybe-next-time' and follow Minwoo. aishh.. but I'm really REALLY REALLY CURIOUS about ChunJi's words about Queenka, I mean I felt that it will be a bad news or something that I have to stay away from them.. something's warning me .. I DON'T KNOW ! arghh..

[End of POV]

[Minwoo's POV]

I failed to chase them. I admit I'm REALLY JEALOUS ! is it not enough that they are with 2 desame subjects/schedule to talk that important thing ? I just walk away and keep myself calm

Please log in to read the full chapter