What ?!

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I felt so happy, I thank GOD since Jasmine finally wake-up. *thanks ..*

“rest for a while … you have to rest .. I really miss you”, I whisper to her happily. She just nod and I saw her smile again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmin'es POV

“Minnie, mainheyo~ I didn’t protect you. It’s my fault. I am a bad boyfriend … a irresponsible boyfriend..”

 “..but I promise once you wake up I will stay on your side now… I will always be with you”

 “so wake up now, arrasso? don’t make your mickey worried more about you..”

As I heard a voice ... I really want to wake up. I know who's voice is that ~ I can feel his hand slowly on my hair, his lips that touched my forehead and I feel his warm hands when he suddenly grabbed my hand. yeah ~ I feel it, but the problem is ... I WAS IN FROZEN ~ I don't know why but I can't move. I want to speak and talk to him again but my mouth was like zipped. I want to nod but my head was like it was paralyzed. I want to hold back his hands and wipe his tears but my hands are not moving. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?!

 

I tried to relax myself maybe I can move later ...suddenly I fall asleep again.

 

"HEY ! WAKE UP!", someone shouted at me. "YAH !", she yelled. She is angry at me ... yeah ~ I can tell. Just then, she grabbed my wrist and pull me out of the bed. As I was still feel weak I landed on the floor. "HEY ! GET UP YOU BIT** !", she yelled and shake me. "hajima ~", I pleaded weakly. "HAJIMA ?!", she paused." You would never get those injuries, bruises and cuts if you obeyed me ! How many times I told you to stay away from him ? huh ? I always warned you but you never obey me ~ IT'S YOUR FAULT !", she yelled. I guess I know her.

"Krystal ~ let's go now ! maybe her parents and Minwoo will be here in a minute..", another girl said. "aishh...", two girls triy to help me stand up and go back on my bed. "YAH Suzy Naeun ! don't help her ", Krystal said. " BWOH ?! weh ?", the two girls asked her. I heard footsteps coming towards me. "HEY !",she shouted and pull Naeun and Suzy's hands away from me. She pull my hair roughly and come nearer on my ear. "once you tell them that I was the one who did this to you ...... I won't have any second thought ... TO KILL YOU !" she let go of me. I don't have any strenght to fight back .. I'm weak ~ All I did is cry...
*Minwoo ... help me out of this ...*   *Minwoo .....*

 

These scene always repeating on my head ... I want to shout "STOP!" so that scene will stop ... *WHAT IS HAPPENING*

 

I tried to move again and again ..

One time, I move my hands and luckily it moved ... *HELP ME!* then, I feel the tightening of Minwoo's hands ... *Minwoo~ help me out of this nightmare!*
I tried to move again but I can't anymore ~ I saw the scene again, I feel like I'm pity on myself ... *Krystal how can you do this to me ?*

 

"once you tell them that I was the one who did this to you ...... I won't have any second thought ... TO KILL YOU !"

"once you tell them that I was the one who did this to you ...... I won't have any second thought ... TO KILL YOU !"

"once you tell them that I was the one who did this to you ...... I won't have any second thought ... TO KILL YOU !"

 

"what ? you're asking me what did you do to me ? you'll find it out soon .. loner ~", the last sentence she said leaving me with an evil laugh... after that she faded.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter