Meet the Queenkas

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

As many weeks passed, Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Jasmine became Bestfriends (not a Boyfriend fan :D) they all went to school together. Lots of girls are envy to Jasmine bcoz she is always with the three boys, desame ... Lots of boys , mostly boys that are courting Jasmine were all envy at the three as they was always on Jasmine's side.

The queenkas → Krystal , Suzy and Naeun (sorry for making them Queenkas) gor irritated at Jasmine. They are really jealous at Jasmine who is always with the 3MIN ( Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin). But they didn't do anything bad at Jasmine. They just giving Jasmine some death glares of them everytime she is passing by.

But this time, Queenka can't control thier jealousness. One day, Queenkas are in the hallway, talking with some boys. Krystal, the leader spotted Jasmine going at the CR/restroom. So she signal her two 'besties' Suzy and Naeun that means they need something to do , and follow her. They all excuse to the boys that they are with and exited.

 

[Jasmine's/Your POV]

I quickly went to the bathroom to wash my hands and my face. I don't know what is this feeling. I don't know i I will be mad?, happy, blushed or something .. *YAY ! did he really said that ? or I'm just dreaming ? hihihi* I tought in happiness.I jump up and down when suddenly 3 girls open the door and walk in. I stop jumping and I bow to them. I will go outside when the three girls block my way. *QUEENKAS!?*, i gasped.

Krystal: You didn't know

Please log in to read the full chapter