Don't Leave Me ~

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

KINDLY CLICK THIS → Boyfriend Don't Touch My Girl - Music Box Version

It's so beautiful ~ ♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

preview:

A voice call you. You look at it expecting it was ChunJi but it’s not..
It’s Krystal along with her friends Naeun and Suzy. “happy ?”, Krystal smirked. You felt nervous and afraid this time. “happy that you stole Minwoo from me ?”, you saw her angry at you.You didn’t reply on her questions and just stay at your track.Krystal laugh evilly and whisper “hit her…”

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Jasmine's/Your POV]

I heard Krystal mouthed 'hit her' on her friends .. WHAT !? HIT ME ?!
Just then a hard rocks hit my body but mostly are just small rocks but it still hurts ... "YAH!", I yelled at them.
"HAJIMA !", my voice cracked when I was about to cry. They continue to throw rocks on my body as I protect my face by my hands. "hajima~", I cried but it seems they were enjoy throwing rocks on me. I tried to stop them but they didn't.

"minwoo-ah..", I whisper while crying. My body was full of bruises. And now, I feel I'm so weak, "stop it.." I said weakly.
They didn't reply and hit my legs some rocks, harder and bigger than the rocks they've thrown me earlier.
As they hit me, I fall down. My tears continue to flow on my cheeks.*I wish you are here*
I tried to stand up but I can't so I just sit down. Finally, the rocks that are hit my body stopped and I saw Krystal walking towards me.
She lifted me up by her hands on my hair.
"see? I warned you ... but you never did what I told you ~", i can tell she's mad at me."why would I do that ? who are you for commanding me like that", I fight back even I feel so weak. "I told you Minwoo is mine ! HE IS ONLY MINE!" she yelled and pull my hair again.
I saw Naeun and Suzy are about to stop her "Don't try to stop me ! I know what I'm doing ~", she yelled at the two. Naeun and Suzy stay frozed. "Loner ~ did you understand .. he is mine !", she slapped my cheeks. I really want to fight back so she can realize how STUPID GIRL she was. She continue to slap my cheeks but I don't have enough energy to slap her back.

When finally she's contended on what she did to me, she walked away. "he will never love you !", I blurted and try to stand up. "BWOH", she turned back to face me again. "Minwoo hates the girls who are STUPID LIKE YOU ", I said. "you know~ you'll never wins Minwoo's heart if your STUPID", i added. "BWOH?", she sounds pissed off. "stupid", i whisper but enough sound to make her hear. "YAH!", she grabbed a thing that fastly hit me like a flash.

 

"OUCH~", I screamed. I feel something hit my eyes and when I saw my hands it was red. I cried as I saw my blood... after seconds everything I saw have fade of red. I felt my head hurts and my sight begun to blur, sooner it becomes black. I was trying to shout for help but no one answers. My body becomes weak .

Soon, I felt arms wrapped on me. I try to open one of my eyes but It was blur. I can say he's a boy because of his voice ""Jasmine, Gwaenchanayo !?",the boy asked. As I heard my name, once popped on my mind was Minwoo. "Minwoo ..?" I mumbled. I didn't hear his answer because all went on my eyes was totally black.

[End of POV]

 

"HEY ! what have you've done to her ?!"Naeun asked. She is panicking as she saw your eyes were full of blood.
"I Don't Know ~ I didn't mean it !" Krystal said and try to look around, looking for something that will help you.
"We should help her!", Suzy said as she walk towards you but Krystal stop her.
"NO ! we should get out of here..", she yelled whispering as she sense that someone is coming.
"hey... how about Jasm--"Suzy was cut off by Krystal as she put her hands on Suzy's mouth. After tat, they left you there, helpless.

Please log in to read the full chapter