Gonna FIND HIM !!!

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Asianfanfics] Still Happy Ending <-- do you already saw this :)

 

[Your POV]

 

I went straight to change clothes and I left the collage and the card inside the small room.

After that, I go downstairs just to find my friends are there.

 

"Jasmine!!", Youngmin beamed happily as he saw him.

I breathed heavily and continue to walk towards them.

"What's the problem ? Why all of you are here?" I asked him but I gaze to my other friends.

" You want to go out with us?" SulMee offered.

*B-but I have to do something*

"S-sorry, Maybe next time?", I apologize that made all of them frowned.

"Waeyo? Are you having a date with ChunJi?", Kwangmin asked me. Half sad, half jealous-- I think?

"A-a-aniyo... I just have to search for someone", I said.

"Someone? Who?", Kwangmin asked.

"Minwoo?", JinAe added as her face brightened.

"NO!", I lied and wave my hands saying 'no'.

"Then who?", SulMee asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

*huuuuh...I think I have to tell them the truth*

"Okay", I started and sigh.

"I'm trying to search him", I said slowly and all of their eyes are just staring to me.

"I'm trying to search Minwoo", I said with a nervous tone in my voice.

"Do you remember him already?", Youngmin asked.

"m-maybe?", I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"He suddenly shows up on my dreams--", I got cut off as Youngmin patted my shoulder.

"We'll help you.", Youngmin said and all of them smile to me.

"Thanks", I said and smile back.

 

[Minwoo's POV]

"So Eun-ah, are you already asleep?", I asked her as her head was on my lap.

We are not doing anything on the house. We are just sitting and talking earlier when she got silent this time.

Maybe she was already asleep.

I her hair softly as I hum a song that is favorite of Jasmine and me.

(A/N: never mind the song just put your favorite song ^^)

So Eun had been my guide since I got blind. She is a nurse before but she stopped for some unknown reason. She didn't tell me.

I just met her in the hospital garden and she offered me her house to stay in. I could say, I'm really blessed with this girl.

She is kind and really have the care for me. Even though she didn't know me that much. She still offer me a place to live in.

How I wish I could see her someday. I really want to thank her so much for taking care of me.

She also told me that she wants to help me in all my problems. She just want to give all her best. What a kind girl, right ?

In her stories that she sometimes tell me, she escaped from an orphanage when she was still young and try to live on her own.

Her mom and dad divorced. At her young age she already encounter lots of problems.

But now, she have a part-time job on a caffe. I go alnng with her sometimes in the caffe.

I reall

Please log in to read the full chapter