Irresponsible BOYFRIEND ?!

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 months later

"Jasmine , aren't you still ready?", ChunJi waiting you impatiently.You are both in the dining room of your house. "Just wait Chunnie~ actually ...we're still early for school", yousaid and take a sip on your hot chocolate. "Aish ~ I haveto be early this time !", ChunJi puffed his cheeks. "wae?", you asked. "uhmm.. I still don't have assignments in all my subjects.. I have to be early so I can copy the answers of my classmates", he said shyly. You laugh at him. *haha .. he's really a lazy guy but still want to have good grades ! so cute ~ b-but.. wait ?!* "oh ! do we also have assignments in Geometry and Chemistry?", you asked. He think for a while and then nod. *OH CRAP ! I DON'T KNOW ! I FORGOT !* Just then, you hurried. You ate the rest of your pancake and quickly get your bag and step outside your house. ChunJi just follow your every steps.

"You don't have assignments also?", he asked when both of you were finally inside your car.. You nod and scratch the back of your neck. He stare at you for a second and laugh. You narrowed your eyebrows and give him a look. "hey ! why are you laughing?", you asked. "hahaha , I'm just kidding ! We don't have any assignments .. I just want to go to school early", he burst into laugh again.You frowned and punch his arm softly. "You're mean !", you crossed your arms. "hmm.. it's a miracle ~ are you sick ? why you want to go to school so early ? we used to be late as always", you look at him and laugh. "I have to do something before class ", he answered painly. "what is it ?", you asked curiuosly. "none of your business ", he stuck-out his tongue... After minutes both of you already in the school and seperate as your first and next subjects is different ..

 

[ChunJi's POV]

I laugh at her cuteness when I saw her hurriedly pick up her things and went straight to the car.She really tought that we have assignments. ahahaha :D
She asked me why I want to go to school so early but I refuse to answer it.

You're really curious why I want ? Well, I want to talk to Krystal and tell her to stop bullying Jasmine... I'm so worried about her... you know, 2 months had passed and many things happen and all of the happenings to her life.. I'M THERE ~

[Flashback]

"oh what happen to you?", I asked her. "What?", she said innocently. "look at your P.E. shirt.. there is a hole at the back!", I said. "eh?", she search a big mirror and look at her back.It seems she didn't notice it. "ommo~ ", I saw her in teary eyes. "don't worry .. wait here~", I said and quickly run to my locker. As I went back I saw her in the corner and her hansd are buried on her face..feels embarrassed.Just then I notice some students are laughing at her. So I quickly run towards her and my jacket on her. "Hey ! STOP LAUGHING!", I yelled and they all went silent. I let her wear my jackets for the entire day.

[Another Flashback]

"Chunnie~", she cried running towards me. "w-wae?", I startled as she suddenly hug me. " My hair~", she break the hug and show me her hair. In my surprise, the right side of her hair was

Please log in to read the full chapter