Missing Each Other

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Next Day, you ride in your car alone. "Hey, are you going to attend class today?", you asked Minwoo as he was in the other line. "I'll try Minnie, .. maybe I'll be there before lunch .. see you", he answered. "okay bye", you quickly hung-up the phone and let a big heavy sigh. "aishh.. I miss my Mickey~", you mumbled. Just then, your phone ring and it was a call from Minwoo. "oh wae ?", you asked of curiousity. "Minnie, you forgot to say 'I LOVE YOU' to your Mickey~ why ? are you mad at me ..?", he asked sadly. "ah.. aniyo ~ I'm missing you", you said. "Mianheyo Minnie-ah .. I miss you too.",he said. "now can you cheer your Mickey up ? say you love him ! He really miss you so much ~", he said. "ahehehe .. I Love You Mickey~", you said and give him a kiss' sounds. *muah~muah~muah* You can hear Minwoo's giggling on the other line. "I Love You more Minnie-ah .. muah ~ Miss you so much ! okay, I still have works to do .. bye!", he hung-up the phone. You just smile by yourself. "Ma'am , we're here..", your driver said and you go inside your School Campus.

It's almost lunch but Minwoo wasn't still in your school. "aishh.. Where is he?", your a bit impatiently waiting at your school hallway. "I'm Here!", someone surprised you from behind, causing you to jump a bit. As you look at 'him' ... he wasn't MINWOO but ... CHUNJI who is smiling. "looking for me?", he asked. You just smile at him awkwardly as you are expecting that Minwoo is the one who surprised you but .. erhh.. WRONG !
"uhmm.. no~ I actually looking for .. Minwoo~ he said he'll be here before lunch",you said. His smile turn upside-down "ahh.. okay ~ I'll leave now", he turn around. "WAIT!", you stop him. "wae?", he look at you again. "uhmm.. can we wait him here for 5 mns. ? and if he will not come .. then, would you mind if you'll eat your lunch with me?", you said. He didn't answer but instead, he linked his arms onto yours. "uh ! wae ?", you were surprised. "4 minutes to go!", he look to his watch. You look at him and blushed.*hehe..so cute*

5 minutes passed but Minwoo still not there. "Let's go?", he asked. You are dissapointed and nod to him. "Let's e

Please log in to read the full chapter