Dinner Together

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"oh ~ nice to meet you Mr. & Mrs. No !", your parents and you bow to them (Minwoo's parents also bow desame as Minwoo)

"Nice to meet you, too. Mr. & Mrs. Jung !", they said. Minwoo walks towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Miss me ?" you asked. "Of course, I miss you !", he kissed your cheeks.

"Have a sit sir..ma'am !", one of the waiter assist all of you to a big table for 6. The waiter gives the menu one by one and all of you ordered the food that you want.Finally (about minutes passed) ,the waiter arrived with the foods and serve it to all of you "Have a good dinner !", the waiter smile and bow before he left.Your both parents talk about busines while eating and Minwoo quietly listening to them. You are also quiet bcoz you still didn't know what they aer talking about. You just smile everytime they will laugh on what they are talking about which you don't have any idea.
You frowned and get bored now since no one talks to you. "hey ! what's the problem of my minnie ?", MInwoo asked when he noticed your frowned face. "I'm a little bit bored now !", you whisper to him. He smile and just get a spoonful of his macaroni salad from his plate. "ahh ~". he ordered you to eat it. You didn't hesitate and eat it right away. You giggle and feed him also. You both feed each other, not minding your parents. "Still bored?", he asked and you shook your head. "Mickey ~ you're so good at making me happy .. kekeke ", you said. "hehe .. of course I don't want to see my girlfriend's sad face.. I want you to be happy !", he smile and suddenly kiss you. You both blush and giggle.

After your kiss, you noticed your parents that they are all looking both of you. They were so shock and thier jaws dropped.
"oh ~ jeosonghamnida", you both apologized. They snapped out and just smile. "aigoo.. they are so cute !", your mom said.  All of them agree and go back to their convo. Both of you eat your food and wait your parents to finish their convo and foods..

 

As 'dinner together'' already ended. you bid goodbyes(along with your parents) to Minwoo's parents and especially to Minwoo.
Before seperating, Minwoo kissed your forehead and you kis him on cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter