Happy to Sad ?

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minwoo started his 1st plan which is date you in the park after school. You enjoy there and see YoungKwang twins there with their new girlfriends JinAe (Kwangmin) and SulMee (Youngmin). You both greeted each other and you congratulate them together with Minwoo.

“We are getting stronger!” Minwoo said to Youngmin as he asked how your relationship going on. You just look at him and grinned.

As the days passed Minwoo continue his schedules with you. His 2nd plan was buy some winter clothes with you at the mall. You were so happy at that time because you and Minwoo pick anything and wear it.

“Mickey try this one! hehe”, you handle the jacket to him. “Minnie ~ ewww! I’m not a girl to wear this! “, he pouted when you handle him the jacket with design of flowers in color pink (with furs in the hood). “Hehe, just kidding! Do you think this is perfect for me?”, you asked when you lift the pink floral jacket. “uhm… it’s okay , anyways .. Your already perfect so nothing to worry about your clothes!” he smiled. You pinch his cheeks and go back to search more winter clothes.

Next day, he invited You, Youngmin, Kwangmin, SulMee and JinAe to the Lotte World. You have fun there together with your best friends and Minwoo. You were so glad that he tried everything just to make you happy...

“Hyung, where did you get that?” Minwoo asked Youngmin when he saw a teddy bear on SulMee’s hand (that was given by Youngmin). “oh ~ there !”, Youngmin pointed out the water gun game. Minwoo smile and thank him. He dragged you to the water gun game. “You want that?” he asked you when he pointed to the big teddy bear. You just giggle. “I’ll play and get that big teddy bear.” he said as he insert a token to the machine. “Sure sir, you can get that once you win! FIGHTING!”, the person who is taking charge of that machine cheer him up. Minutes have passed. “Mickey that is your 10th time, playing that water gun …” you said to him. He doesn’t care anything, he is still focusing to the game just to take that big teddy bear and give it to you. “mickey~”, you call him but he ignored you.  “Mickey , Let’s just play other games ..”, you suggest. “aissh.. Wae? Wae? Wae?”, he pouted and finally give up after loosing 10 times. “mickey, it’s okay !”, you smile. “aissh.. Why I’m so bad at games?” he pouted. “hehe, ani .. You’re really good and perfect for me...its okay!” you smile. “uhmm.. Excuse me... sir if you really want that big teddy bear, uhmm... You can buy it!” the person who takes charge of the machine said. [mianhe~ IDK what is called to them] “Eh?! Why you didn’t tell us earlier ..”, he sounds mad but he is still cute. “uhmm.. sorry sir, you are so very focused on your game and you didn’t hear that we both calling you. “, he explained and you nod. He just scratched his hair. “mianheyo.. Asrasso! For my LOVELY MINNIE... I’ll buy it!” he said as he get his wallet on his pocket. You thank him after he handle you the big teddy bear. “mickey, you’re the best..”, you said and kiss his both cheeks. He blush and thank you for what you said.

(so adorable right ^^)

On his 4th Plan, he decided to sleep over your house… you agreed.

“You’re going to sleep here, arrasso?” you joked as you pointed the dog’s house. “BWOH?! You will let your boyfriend sleep on dog’s house”, he pouted. You nodded and smile. “Eh? If you don’t want to s

Please log in to read the full chapter