The End 1.2

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

LOL. I'm sorry for waiting. I almost forgot this story ^.^"
Anyways, this will be the end of the story ~

SORRY IF I JUST MADE A LAME STORY >.< Psh...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Minwoo, kaja~ let's go to the cementary now ~" you said and hold his hand.

It was usual, once a month you'll pay a visit to SoEun at the cementary.

"Yah, minnie-ah... can we go to the ice cream shop after that?" he asked while making puppy eyes.

You laugh at his cuteness. "Aigoo.. arrasso~" you said and you both headed to the cementary.

 

-----

"SoEun-ah, how's your life there?" you asked while putting down some flowers on her tombstone.

"I bet you can't breathe there..."Minwoo said and take a sit at the grass.

"Mickey. Stop acting like a child~" you hit him softly at his arm.

"wae? It's correct ! Who could breathe if you're under this thick ground?" he said as you sit beside him.

"Psh." you rolled my eyes.

"yah, bestfriend ! you know what?" he was talking like a fool with SoEun's tombstone.

"I'm plannning to propose on her once we finshed studying" he suddenly looks at you.

"waeyo?"  you asked him innocently as he smile and kiss you at your forehead.

"And please...don't tell her that thing, okay ? it's still a secret" he whisper at Soeun's tombstone as he somewhat carress it.

"hey, what are you mumbling at there?" you asked.

"ah..nothing.Just telling her that......uhhh...I'm so happy that we're together again" he said shyly.

"*sigh* I know, she's happy that she's with her parents now.Watching us here from above" you said smiling looking at the sky.

"Yep. She's also happy that we're together again. That's what she wished to me" Minwoo said and hug you.

You both stay there for a quite good hour. Just talking on some past memories which is good...

BUT URGHHHHH!!! Your moment ruined by your friends.

"hey, whatcha doin' ? lovey dovey ?" a girl spoke from behind.You look at it.

"Congrats dude...I heard you'll be a father soon!" a guy spoke.

"Eh?!" you both look up with wide eyes.

"Youngmin...Sulmee" you said.

"hehe..just kidding" Youngmin said as he laugh softly together with his girlfriend.

"And how's  the things going?" Kwangmin appeared with a cheerful smile.

 

[Krystal's POV]

HI GUYS! I'm back >:D You missed me? 

Well, I don't miss you. :P

"Krystal, I thought your going somewhere?" Chunnie asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter