How I Wish We Are Always Like This

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*I hope he didn't forgot our special day* You were waiting Minwoo for almost 5 mins. in your favorite place which is the 'cherry blossom tree' in the side of the park that is near to your house.You sit below the cherry blossom tree and set the big mat on the grass. Next, you set the foods and drinks.

Minutes passed, Minwoo came with a bouquet. *uwahh ~ so sweet!* Your expressionless face turns to an excited one. "Mickey~", you stand up and smile in happiness. "you look pretty today! here ... for you ..", he handle the bouquet and you glady accept it. "thanks!" you stare at the bunch of flowers. "Minnie", you finally snapped out and you look at him. He gave you his breath-taking smile. "gu-gumawoyo~" you blushed. 

 

He sit at the mat and he patted the empty space beside him gesturing you to sit there and you did. There's a silence in both of you. You just look up at the cherry blossom tree as well as him. "uh..", he broke the silence. "minnie-ah~", he softly call you. You look at him and wait for his respomse. "mianheyo~",he said.Everytime you and Minwoo will going out he always says 'mianheyo' to you. You understand him very well and you know what's that 'sorry' of him would be. "mianheyo~ I'm busy as always. I want us to be always together but it can't be ... espesially this time, don't worry ~ I'll find a way just to make us both happy together. I will going to make a 'leave' next week so I can spend the whole next week with you. ", he smile. "As I always say ... It's okay :) I understand you ~ okay, I'll wait for it , mickey ! I'm so excited now", you grinned. 

Suddenly, he hugged you. "I miss you so much.", he said as he's inhaling your scent. "I miss you, too", you hug him tighter."anyways, HAPPY MONTHSARY TO US !", you said as you broke the hug.He laugh at your cuteness, "HAPPY MONTHSARY, MY ONLY MINNIE~", he said. He planted a  kiss on your lips and you did the same. Seconds passed and both of you parted need to inhale for some air.You get the doughnuts out and held one to him, he glady accept it.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter