Short update

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I can't think any good title on this chapter ^^v

 

[MinWoo's POV]

it's been a week , and I can't stand it anymore ~

I have to do something .. I can feel she is sad since she doesn't see anything.
Everday I will saw her crying quietly. Most of the times are when she feels I'm already asleep.But I'm not yet... She would cry quietly and turn around not to face me.
We're still in the hospital since her head is always aching specially on the night, and I'm worried about her. I was the one who take good care of her. I always manage my time just to study, work and of course to be with her in the hospital.
I always see her beatiful smile and cute giggles and laugh everytime we are with our friends, with her family and everytime she's with me. SO sad that I still always see her tears every night. That made me cry also ~

"Minnie-ah.. do you want to eat ?", I ask her and she just nod.
"Mickey-ah.. do you still love me even though I'm blind ?", she ask. As I look at her I saw her face that looks happy but it turned to a frown.
"Mickey-ah, do you still love me or you're just doing this because of some reason?", she asked.
"Aniyo ~ saranghaeyo ♥ you know that I always love you , right ?", I said and her face turn brightened.
"nado saranghae♥", she hug me. I hug her back.
"eat this.." I said and she open waiting the food. "mashisseo?" I ask and she cutely nod. [mashisseo?- delicous?]
All  we do is chit-chat→sleep→chit-chat→eat→chit-chat→sleep→chit-chat→eat→chit-chat ........

and....

One time I ask her,
"Minnie-ah, what is your always dream?", I ask her.
"When I was a child, my always dream is to have a prince charming that will do everything to me...that always love me, and I guess my dream already come true.. and of course my prince charming is no other than You ~", she smile. "since my first dream already came true ~ my wish for now is to have ... eyes again ~", she paused. "If there is a chance I want to see again. I still have many plans to do--", I cut her off.
"would that make you happy?", I ask her. "of course ~ I would see you again..", she smile.

That time I think for a while, Do I need to transplant now ? She said "having her eyes back" will make her happy ... I want to make her happy. What do you think ? bur she also says that she loves to hae eyes again so she would see me again ~ If I transplant , I don't want her to see me like that... for sure she will just blame herself on my sacrifice... but I guess I need to do that ~ JUST FOR HER.

 

SulMee's POV

It's been a week since Jasmine finally woke up. I'm glad she's alived but ... the problem is... she's blind :"(

I felt bad as I heard the news. I really want to help her so I got help from JinAe and she is also interested.
"so ~ what are we going to do ?", she ask. "I don't know ~", that's when I recieve a hit on the head from her.
"PABO ~ how can we succesfully chase  the person who made that when we are not prepared?",she ask. Well, she have the points~
"How about to ask some help to the twins ? Maybe they can also hepl", I suggest and she agree.

 

As we step on twins' house, we straightly went on their room and talk about it.
"So ~ what brings you here ?",YoungMin ask as he sits beside me.

Please log in to read the full chapter