Who is he ?

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm really sorry for the VERY LATE UPDATE  

 

 

 

[Your POV]

White colors start to filled my sight. All I can is white. I was about to move but I think my body was paralyzed by this time.

I felt something holdmy hand. All I can see is just a hand of a person and the rest was white.

I feel comfortable while holding that person's hand and find myself smiling without any reason.

Suddenly, the hand starts to fade. I was trying to hold that soft hand once again with my other hand but in my surprise the hand disappeared.

Tears starts to fall on my cheeks, I don't know but I panicked a bit. But a voice calmed me down for a second, I can tell it's a boy "saranghae" he said with a sweet and soft voice. I look around wishing I can see him but it ended on nothing. I can't see any color but white. Does this white color have an end ? Where am I? Am I in heaven? but where is the angels ? I don't want to feel alone.

 

Feel so lonely, I sit on the ground and hug my knees tightly. I wish this is just a dream ~

 

============================

Just a sound of a snoring person was all I heard and the rest was silence. 

I wonder where am I till this time. Mean while, a door suddenly swang open and finally I've wake up.

Aww ~ why I feel like I really miss my room. How many months I haven't in here ? Oh, nevermind.

I saw my om and dad come towards me and hug tightly.

"m-mom, I c-c-an't b-b-brea...the", I said and finally she broke the hug and just smile.

"Gwaenchanayo?", my mom asked and I just nod.

I notice that my dad is really quiet.

"dad what's up?", I asked smiling and widened both of my arms waiting for his warm hug.

He didn't respond and just hug me.

"oh ~ maybe he is just tired", my mom answer for him.

"okay, appa ... go to rest for a while. I don't want you to get thin", I said and grab an apple which was on my right side desk together with some other fruits.

That's when I notice that ChunJi was there, sleeping peacefully on the couch. I giggle as I saw his sleeping figure. He is so cute when sleeping.

My dad was about to wake him up but I told him not to. Maybe he is also tired.

============================

I was suffocated by our silence. GOSH, these persons are so gloomy ! Are their mouths zipped ?! WAE?

I can see no one wants to talk, I also notice that my parents are always looking each other.

"Omma,Appa. What's the problem?", I asked them.

They went near me and made aworried look. I blinked twice as I wait for their answers.

"Minwoo...",

Please log in to read the full chapter