Meet

My Lovely Brother

"Jieun-ah palliwa, the breakfast's settled" calling out her lovely daughter.

"Nde eomma, I'm coming !!" Jieun gets out after preparing herself to go campus.

"Morning eomma." She greet her mother with smile and peck on her cheek.

"Morning dear." Smiling, "here, sit and eat your breakfast." "Ndee" she spread her smile.

Seeing her mother so cheerfully after the past 3 years, make her relieve. At least her decision to let her mom remarry can bring her smile back.

"Ahh jieun-ah, what time you'll back home today?" Mrs Lee ask her. Look at her mom,

"Hmm, mollayo. There's task I have to do with suzy. Wae?" Move her eyes back to her meal.

"Hm, tonight Seunghoon ajushi want to have dinner with us. To discuss about the wedding. Can you join us?" Mrs Lee ask carefully, not wanting to hurt her daughter.

Jieun was startled, she paused her eating for awhile. To be honest, she's still awkward to the fact. She knew the man who will marry her mother. He is a good man, friendly and gentleman. But still, she never imagine that he would replace her father place. Forcing a smile, jieun answer the invitation, "I don't know if I can join you, but I'll try to finish my task sooner." Receiving smile from her mom.

"Okay, thank you dear." "I'm done. I'm going first eomma" jieun stand up, ready to go.

"Wait, let me drop you to campus" offering ride to her daughter.

"No need mom, I'll go with suzy. See you mom, don't forget your lunch. Love you!" She kiss her mom cheek and go. Mrs Lee smiles seeing her daughter. She knows there's something she hide. She doubted her decision. She's afraid that because this wedding she will lose her only daughter.

-----

"Jieun-ah !!!" Suzy approach her best friend that looks cloudy in the bright morning sun. "Yaa! What's with your face? Did you not get enough sleep? Are you..."

"Yaa! What's with your noisy mouth? Did you eat too much this morning? Tsk." Jieun cut off her bestie.

"Aish neo!! Come on jieun-ah tell me why the bright cheerful jieun become so gloomy even the lecture hasn't start yet."

Jieun let out the heavy sigh. "My mom's wedding..is coming soon"

"O? Mianhe jieun-ah, I don't know if.."

"Ani. It's not like I'm not happy or else. Just feeling awkward and strange to have new member of family after long time." Again, cutting off her friend.

"Jieun-ah, if you feel uncomfortable, just tell your mom. But, haven't you knew your future father? Isn't he a good person?"

"I can't let her down and crushed her dream of a new happy life Suzy-ah. And yes, I knew he's a good person"

"Gotcha! So there's nothing to be worried. You just have to get used with your new family"

"Nde, you're right. Maybe I just ..."

BRUUUKKK !!!

"Omo...!!!" Suzy get shocked with the scene in front of her.

Jieun was laying on her back with a guy covering her petite body. She closed her eyes, bearing the pain on her back and the weight above her.

While the guy keep his eyes on her face. Watching every inch of her beautiful face.

"Won't you get off of me?" He's taken aback when the owner of the object he admiring talk to him. Rather insulted. Getting back his sense, the guy stand up and clean his clothes.

"Jieun-ah gwenchana??" Suzy help jieun to get up.

"Use your eyes to watch your step, boy!" Talk to the guy with annoying tone.

"Don't you see the beautiful eyes of mine?" Rather to apologize, the guy just wink his eyes to jieun and walking pass jieun.

"Hah... What a spoil brat." Jieun gasp at the guy's attitude.

"Yaah, just let it be." Suzy try to relieve her friend.

"Aish!! Just see if we meet again!" Still annoyed by the guy.

"But, don't you think he is quite cute?hihi he even so confident with himself kekeke." Suzy giggling by the thought. But stop when receive a glare from the girl beside her. "Araseo araseo! I'll shut up." Pretend to lock and give the key to Jieun.

"Good." Jieun reply coolly and go ahead with suzy following her.

 

While the guy, has this smirk on his thin lips. "I'll wait to see you again, noona." And then smile remembering the beautiful object before him just a minute ago.

 

 

A/N : aaaaaahhhhh, they've met !! how's it?? boring? still too short? mianhae :( I've got too much task and presentation to finish. Hope you like it. feel free to express your mind of this story :))