New

My Lovely Brother

---Lee Jieun---

 

"MWO ??! Are you sure with this decision?" Jieun still do not believe what her mother had just told her.

"Do you not agree?" Mrs Lee looked at her wistfully.

"Aniyo, it's just ..."

"I know you probably think I've forgotten your father is not it?" Cut Mrs Lee. "Jieun-ah, believe me, until whenever I will not forget your father. But I also can not deny that I still need protection and support of men, especially for a raise." Mrs Lee ducked, has been unable to hold back tears.

"Ne eomma, I understand. I don't want you to be sad endlessly because of Appa. If it was already a decision and you think he is the right person, I agree. I will support you." A smile painted on their faces.

Mrs Lee relieved, that what she was feared did not happen. She felt Jieun are mature enough to understand the situation. Jieun itself honestly still difficult to accept her mother's decision to remarry. She still could not accept another man to replace her father. But more, Jieun could not see her mother suffer. Bear the burden of life alone. She think it's time for her and her mother start a new life.

"Oh yes, he also had a son. He's only one year younger than you, so it looks like you both will get close easily." Bright Mrs Lee, hoping Jieun also could receive new members of her new family.

"Really? I hope so." Jieun just smiled a little, not wanting to disappoint her mother. She really is sure her life gonna change. Maybe better, or not ??

----Oh Sehun----

"how's she?" Seunghoon ask his son.

Sehun take the picture his father gave. He was taken aback seeing the girl in the picture, but remaining cool expression. "ehm,, she's beautiful. but, don't you think she was too young for you??" Sehun ask his father, still not sure the girl will be her step mother.

PLETAKKK !!!

"Babo !!! she won't be my wife. She is your future noona."

"MWO???! Noona?? She looks like at the same age as me."

"Nah, she is 1 year older than you, so be good to her. Protect her and love her as your own sister." Said Mr. Oh to his one and only son.

"Nde, you seem love her more than your own son, aishh. But don't worry, I will protect and definitely love her" answer the son with smirk on his lips. how can I not love a beautiful angel like her, sehun thought.

"Ahh, one more! She is in the same University as you. I think you both will be close easier."

"Jinjja? Oh, we will close in no time." wait for me, my beautiful noona. His smirk grew even more.

 

A/N: first update !! Ooh I don't know what I wrote. Just blame me! Kill me! Aish ... Anyway, thanks for you all that subscribe and comment on my story. Thanks A LOT :)) I hope I don't let you down. And Happy Birthday to uri princess IU !!!