Meet, again?

My Lovely Brother

"AAARRRGGHHH !!! This task makes me crazy !!!" Suzy growling because the task she's doing.

Jieun just smiling, hearing her friend going crazy because the assignment. "Just thinking the thing that makes your heart fluttering, then write it down on the page." Suggest the girl beside her without giving up her view of her own assignment.

There they are, in the music room. Doing assignment the lecturer had given, arranging song. Yes, they are student colleges in music majors.

"The thing that makes my heart fluttering...??" Suzy was thinking hard, and then "ahha!!!" She flicking her finger and starts to write down her idea on the page.

Jieun smiles again like knowing the thought of her friend. She continues her own work in silent.

After about one hour....

 

"Ahhh, finally !!!!" Suzy claps her hands after finishing the task. "Jieun-ah, check this out! Tell me how's it???" Handing jieun her hard working in one hour.

"Seems like your heart gonna explode because fluttering too much,kekeke. This good. Nice one!" Jieun commenting the song suzy's arranged.

"Jinjja?? Is it to lame?" Suzy ask in worried.

"Aniyo. I said this is good and nice. Seems like he treats you well, doesn't he?" Jieun answer with another question.

"Hehehe, of course he does!" Suzy said, there's slight pink on her cheek. "Yaa! Why are we talking about him, not my song??" She give a protest because her cheek burning even more.

"Because all you write on your song is about him. Hahaha." Jieun keep teasing her red faced friend.

"Aish,, just get yourself a boyfriend!!! So you will understand how your heart is beating so fast!"

"M-mwo?? My heart is beating even I have no boyfriend. Are you tired being my friend, huh?" Jieun feels herself blushing on her friend joke.

"You just have to go and try jieun-ah.."

And bla...bla...bla... they keep blubbering the boyfriend thing until something from suzy's phone interrupted.

drrrt...drrrt....drrrt...

"Ohh, wait. Minho oppa calls me" suzy stop the quarrel and answer the phone.

Jieun look at the other side while suzy doing her phone.

"Yeobeoseyo? Nee oppa?"

"....."

"In the music room with Jieun."

"....."

"Oh? Nde, I'll be there."

"....."

"Ndee, annyeong!!"

Suzy end the call and talk to jieun, "Jieun-ah, minho oppa has waited me at the parking lot, mianhae I can't accompanying you finishing your task" suzy apologize.

"Nde, gwenchanha. It almost done. Just go find your boyfriend. And have fun!" Giving her brightest smile to her friend.

"Ahh, thank you jieun-ah. And don't force yourself okay! I'm going, annyeong!!!"

"Ndee,," she waves still with the smile. When the friend was not in sight, she let out a heavy sigh and the smile slowly disappear. She took her guitar and look at herself composing song. Then the room filled with the beautiful melody yet painful soul.

If I burst out into laughter, it’s you
If I slump down, it’s you
If I’m holding something back, it’s you
If there is a ringing, it’s you

As I look at you
I let out a hot breath
Feeling like I’m hurt
Is because of you

...............................

 

#------------#

 

Their moves flow with the music. Sweats overwhelm their body. When the music reach the end, they tumble down on the floor. Try to catch the air and breath heavily.

"Damn. What did you drink this morning? You move perfectly. Did you have a good chick last night?haha" the tainted boy speaking after breath normally.

"!! I'm not jerk like you, dude!" The white milky skin boy replied. "I just... met an angel." He smirk remembering 'the angel'.

"Whoaaa! Our sehun is in love?! Haha. I wonder who's take 'the heartbreaker' s heart..."

"Yaa!! I'm not! Aish, forget it. I gotta go." The boy named sehun stand up and packing his stuff.

When he reach the door, he turns back and ask, "Kai-ah what do you think about 'loving' your sister?"

"Mwo????" The boy called Kai seems not get the question, or don't know what the answer.

"Ahh, forget it. I'm going." Sehun exit the room.

 

He walk silently at the corridor, heading the parking lot. Until his eyes catch a figure of girl. 'She's noona's friend, isn't she? Why's she alone? Where's my noona?' Questions keep appearing on his mind. He deciding to go to the corridor the girl came from. Again, he keeps silent on his step, until he stop in front of one room where be hear the beautiful melody yet feel so sad.

If I burst out into laughter, it’s you
If I slump down, it’s you
If I’m holding something back, it’s you
If there is a ringing, it’s you

As I look at you
I let out a hot breath
Feeling like I’m hurt
Is because of you

It’s alright if you don’t know
Or if you don’t find me
It’s just that small light that won’t go out
Is twinkling and living right here
It lives forever

I can’t take my eyes off of you
So all day, my eyes hurt
Feeling sad
Is because of you

It’s alright if you don’t answer me
Or if you don’t comfort me
It’s just that small light that won’t go out
Is twinkling and living right here

If everything in the world dies and reborns
If I grow old again
This heart won’t have any wrinkles
It’s twinkling and living right here
It lives forever
It lives forever

 

Sehun leaning his head on the door, feeling relax by hearing her voice. he feel so bad remembering his attitude the moment before. he found another beauty of her, that makes him fall even more on her. He was startled when hearing Jieun stop singing and talk to someone. but then realize she was answering her phone.

 

#-------------------#

 

Jieun stop her song when her phone was ringing, look the caller and pick it up.

"Yeobeoseo? Ne eomma,"

"....."

"Nde, I have finished my task. I'll go home now."

"....."

"Nde, I'll meet you at the restaurant. Just text me the name and address."

"....."

"Nde,, annyeong."

 

Jieun ended the call then let out the heavy sigh. "It's okay Jieun-ah. You can do this. You just have to get used to live whit them. your new family. Seunghoon ahjuhssi is nice person. He sure will make you and your mother happy." Jieun thought to herself. Giving her mind a positive thinking. She then pack her stuff and ready to go home.

while sehun, knowing she approach the door, quickly hide himself. When Jieun pass by, he persue to the parking lot.

 

#------------------#

 

"Annyeonghaseyeo..!" Jieun approach a middle-aged couple that was chatting happily. With a casual style yet still representative her beauty, and smile that beautify her looking.

"Ahh, you've come!" her mother welcoming her exitedly. Glad seeing her daughter come.

"Ahh hello Jieun-ah, it's been awhile not seeing you. You're prettier now, keke" Seunghoon approach her friendly and pulling chair for her-soon to be- daughter.

Jieun smiles cutely, "ahaha thank you ahjuhssi. Am I not pretty before?" she replied jokingly.

"of course you pretty. You're the prettiest girl I've met. Haha" still showering Jieun with compilment.

"So what about me??" Mrs. Lee interrupted the chat between them.

"Ahh...are you jealous with your daughter??haha" teasing her lover.

"If I'm the pretties girl, then it came from you, mom" assuring her mother.

"Nde, arasseo arasseo." Mrs. Lee giving up.

"Ahh, so let's ordering"

"Aren't we witing your son??" Mrs. Lee remembering the absent of one person.

"He said he will be late, so we can order first."

"Okay then,"

Jieun suddenly feel her heart beating faster than before by hearing her mom mentioned her-soon to be- brother. She doesn't know why.

 

The food has come. And they keep chatting happily while eating. Somehow, Jieun feel relieve that her mother pick the right man to replace her father. She knew the man in front of her right now is the best man for the place.

Then a boy came, cut in their conversation.

"Annyeonghaseyeo,, sorry for being late." the guy speak politely to the couple then turn to the girl beside the middle-aged woman.

Jieun lifted her head up to see the owner of the interrupted voice. She startled, fortunately not choking by her food. She can definitely see the smirk that hidden behind the smile the guy spread.

"Ahh, you've come. Jieun-ah, let me introduce my son, Oh Sehun." Seunghoon introduce his son to the women.

"Hi, noona. I'm Sehun, nice to meet you, again." He reach out his hand for handshake, and now the smirk has shown by him.

"Again?? Have you two met before?" Mrs. Lee ask in curious.

Jieun once again startled, she still can't believe what's going on right now. "Ahh, nee. We've met once at the campus. Ehm, Jieun imnida." She take the hand, and the familiar wink was sending to her. She quickly let go the hand and sit on her chair, continuing the dinner.

"How can a good man like Seunghoon ahjuhssi has a spoil brat like him??" Jieun cursed in her heart.

"Ah, you are study in the same university right? No wonder then," Mrs. Lee realize.

"Nde. It means you have to protect her in campus. Don't let any bad guy bothering her." Seunghoon give the command to his son.

"Of course I will. It's a honor to protect my beautiful noona." Sehun throw a naughty smile to Jieun.

"That's no need ahjuhssi. It's not like our campus full of bad people. Yet there's ONE of them." Jieun replied. "Ough, the one bad guy that will bothering me is your son, ahjuhssi."

 

 

A/N: Update !!!!!!!!! how's it?? tell me, tell me, tell me. :)) Hope you like it. And the song is IU's Heart, I love the song too much. Ah, yea, if you have any suggestion, let me know. It's my first fanfic so I need alot of direction and support. Thank you guys !!!!!! :)