Jieun's Plenty Guy (1)

My Lovely Brother

"Are you crazy???!!!"
That's what Jieun said to Sehun, and that's what Suzy just told Jieun. "What kind of sibling do such a bet like that?" Suzy rolled her eyes, still not believing what her bestfriend say.

"He is crazy to make a bet like that. And I'm crazier for accepting it." Jieun said hopelessly. She regretted her childish choice. That's true there're many guys who want to date her, but she's not the type who dates around easily. Especially after her unsuccessful first love. She's still not ready to open her heart for other people.

"So, what should we do?" Jieun asked Suzy, still with hopelessness.

"We? It's you. Not we!" Suzy said.

"Aww, come on Suzy-ah. You're my friend, my bestie. You won't let that evil take control of me, right? Help me pleaseee." Jieun whined to her bestie. showed off her aegyo to melted her bestfriend heart.

"Do you really want to do this, Ji?" Suzy asked with deep tone, looked her bestie in the eye.

Jieun tensed up, get nervous with the tone her bestfriend use.
"Eung." She nodded, reassured her friend, or more to herself.

"Fine. Let's get those plenty guy to be your boyfriend." Suzy said, still with her crossing arms. Jieun faced her with grateful eyes. Can't imagine what would happen to her life without this girl. She then hugged suzy tightly.

"Gomawo Suzy-ah, neomu neomu gomawo. Aaah you are really a bless for me. Mmmuuuach." She landed a peck on suzy's right cheek. Earning a disgusting look from the victim.

"Yyaaa! You shouldn't do that. Aiissh how could an aggressive girl like you still not dating -_-" Suzy said, receiving a glare from the other girl.
"But Ji,, I will only help you to meet the boys, it's up to you who'll you end up with, kay? Aaaand you have to try to open up your heart."

Jieun's face softened. She nodded calmly this time.

 

-----------------------------------------------------


Here they're, Jieun and her guy, in a coffee bookshop sat across each other. The tiny drops of rain on glass window seemed to eavesdrop on the conversation of the couple, who were actually busy with their own thoughts.

"Hmm, so.. do you come here often?" Jieun tried to break the silence.

"N..ne. I usually come here at weekend to do my task. What do you think?" The other guy replied as calm as he can. He even didn't have the courage to lift up his face, to look at the beautiful being in front of him

"It's a nice place. I didn't know there's such place near our campus. I'd like to recommend this café to my friends." Jieun said, still observing the circumstances, not aware that the boy finally lit up his face, shyly smile at her. When Jieun turn her face, it's him now who is throwing his eyes around the room.

 

He's cute. Jieun thought, with smile behind her ear.

 

"A..ah.. kamsahamnida, sunbaenim." Again, he dropped his face. Tried to control his own heartbeat that running fast caused by Jieun's smile.

"Don't be too formal, Jungkook-ssi. We're here for a date not for a lecture, eh." Jieun casually said. Which earned a shock face from the other. "I mean.. we're here to get to know each other better." That bitter smile plastered on her face.

 

"Hmm.. sunbaenim, actually, I.. I've liked you from my first year here. I like you because you're smart, can singing, playing instrument, kind, and beautiful. And I like the most when you're singing. And.. and right now, I still feel like dreaming to be here with you, have a date, and..." He can barely continue his word because too much excitement.

 

"Aaahh, ne, ne, ne, gomawo Jungkook-ssi. I appreciate it a lot, ehehe." Jieun cut his speech, felt awkwardness inside. It feels like fan meeting rather than dating.

 

See, I do have plenty of guy who like me, duh. She thought to herself, or more of confession to Sehun. To prove him wrong. 

 

Wait,, did she just thinking about Sehun :/

 

------------------------------------------------------

"Mianhae sunbae for not be able to take you home." Jungkook said, feel guilty.


"No,, it's okay Jungkook-ssi. I'll just take the bus."


"I'll walk you there then." Jungkook said, with more confident. Yeah, he got his confident back after 2 hour date with his dream girl. Of course he would like to brag around his friend, who's also Jieun's fanboy.

"SeokJin hyung must be envy of me." Jungkook thought to himself.

 

"Gomawo Jungkook-ssi, I had a good company." Jieun said as the bus came to take her.

"Ani sunbae, I'm the one who's really grateful to get the chance to meet you." He smiled.

​​​​​"I'm leaving, then. Bye Jungkook-ssi." Jieun get on the bus without looking back. While the boy still waving his hand excitedly to send her off.

 

"Where did you find that boy?" Jieun text her matchmaker, Suzy.

"Wae? He's cute right?" She got the reply

"Ohh come on Suzy. I feel like attending fanmeeting rather than blind date -_-" Jieun complained, remembering how she spend 2 hours with praises and compliments that Jungkook showers her.

"Right, he's you fan. I know him from your fancafe. He's the most active member."

"My what??" She's taken a back

"You don't know? You're more popular than you thought sweety (*_*). It's already passed 1st anniversary though, your fancafe. Kekeke"

"Oh my Gooood. Let this one passed. I can't with him." Jieun burried her face in her palm, frustrated.

"Okay then, I'll schedule the next candidate ^^."

"Thank you manager-nim :/" Jieun locked her phone. Drowned in her thought while staring out the window. And then revived by a call, from Sehun.

 

"Wae?" Jieun said in iritated voice.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"On my way home." Rolled her eyes.

 

"Bought some food. I'm starving"

 

"There's a service called delivery order, Sir."

 

"Noona, you have to take care of this handsome brother of yours."

She starred at her phone unbelievable,

"Shut up."

 

"Kekeke palliwa, I miss you already."

 

"What???" Jieun raised her voice without realize, earning an attention from the other passengers.

 

"-----" there's no respond from the other line.

 

"Yaa?!! Yaaa?!" She hissed.

 

"Did he just said he miss me?" Jieun thought to herself, feeling a sudden burn on her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Hiiiiiiii, it's been a really late hehe mianhae 🙏🙏

Uri kookie's here as comeo, hope you guys like it. Thank you for your support. Love you guuuuuuys ❤❤❤