Get Closer

My Lovely Brother

#the wedding day

"Aah, otteohkke??" Mrs. Lee asked the two young girl in the room, Suzy and Jieun, her daughter.

"You look great, ahjumma." Suzy compliment the older woman in wedding dress. Jieun just stood still, seeing her mother who's so beautiful.

"Yaa, why are you looking at me like that? Am I not pretty? You make me nervous Ji.." Realize her daughter had not speak a single word, but keep her eyes on her.

"Why should you be nervous? This isn't your first time. And you look gorgeous, so go! Give me that handsome father." She encouraged her mother with cute smile.

"Thank you Jieun-ah." Her mother replied. She was about to cry, but hide it with a smile.

Jieun hugged her mother and kissed her forehead. Whispering to her right ear, "Be happy mom, let's be happy."

After that, the two girl go out of the room.

"I'm glad." Suzy spoke to Jieun.

"Me too. I'm happy for her." Jieun replied with smile. The sincerity one.

"I'm happy for you." They looked in each other eyes, where could be found a honesty and sincerity. They hugged, and without they realize, a small tears had drop down from their eyes.

"Gomawo, Suzy-ah. You've been the best friend I've ever have."

"Gomawo, Jieun-ah. You've accept me as your best friend."

 

------------

 

"Ahjuhssi,, congratulation!!!" The boys approach the man.

"Ahh I can believe it. You got a pretty queen and beautiful princess." Chanyeol envying the older man.

"O? You knew Jieun? Have Sehun introduced her to all of you?" Seunghoon asked.

"Ani, she is my classmate." Chanyeol replied, just to get a nod from the man.

"Ahh, so from now on, we could visit to your house not as Sehun friend, but as your future son in law. Haha." Kai joked.

"You wish !!" Seunghoon replied, not for get to flick her finger on the young boy's forehead. Earning laughter from the other.

While Sehun, keep forcing a smile. He's happy that his father finally get his woman. But at the some point, he's afraid for losing his girl. Yes, his girl.

 

At the wedding party, everyone looked enjoy and happy, especially the couple. While at the corner or the room, there's a girl who standing alone with her blank face.

"Don't you enjoy the party?" The voice woke her up from day dreaming.

"Aish, you again." Hissed, after seeing who's beside her.

"Why? We are sibling now, can't I just greeting you?"

"Ahh, whatever." She walked out to the garden to avoid him, but he followed her.

"Yaa, what exactly do you want?" Asked Jieun to the boy who had sitting his beside her.

"I just want to be closer to you. Is there anything wrong?"

"So you should have been better to me. Not annoying me every time we together."

"Are you annoyed by me?"

"Of course! Right from the start we met." Jieun replied sarcastically.

"Good. That's mean you will always remember me." Sehun gave the familiar smirk to her.

"See, you do it again!" Jieun said in annoyed tone.

"Do what???" Still continuing his teasing.

"Annoying me !!!!!!! Aish, just stop it please !!!!" Jieun was impatient with the boy before her. If only she could, she would like to throw him away, out of space. "If only I could." Jieun thought to herself. But then, she felt slighty pain on her cheek.

"Hahahahaha. You know, you look cute when angry like this. I should be more often make you angry. Hahaha." Sehun laughed out loud while pinching her cheek.

"Aah, molla!!" Jieun hissed his hand away from her face. "Hey, you'd better laughing like that than smirked like usually." Jieun advised still in annoyed tone.

Sehun's laughter slowly disappear, replaced by his original smirk. "So, you like me laughing out loud?? But I prefer to smirk like this.."

Jieun turned, just to get the usual smirk of his, yet this time not annoying her. Her eyes then landed on his thin lips. She found it cute and interesting. Without she realize, he slowly erased the distance between them. Sehun set his eyes on hers. He keep going forward, yet she keep going back. When the space just inches away....

 

"Jieunnie...." A voice interrupted the intimate between the two. Jieun perked her head to the side, to see the voice that calling her. Sehun clench his fist, not happy being disturbed. And then turn around to see the disturbance.

"Yoo... Yoo seungho.." Jieun stuttered. Startled to see the person across her. Pushed sehun away then approached the guy with a hug. A warm hug. The guy, however hugged jieun back. A tight hug.

Sehun's fist clench even tighter seeing the hugging scene between the two.

"How have you been?? It's been a long time not see you." Jieun release her hug.

"I've been good. How's you? You became prettier than before. Kekeke." The guy replied with chuckled.

"I'm good. I don't think you would come."

"How can't I? It's a special day for you and your mom."

"Ish, you even didn't come when my birthday." Jieun replied sarcastically.

"Ahaha, mianhe." The guy felt sorry to the girl before him, earning smile from her.

 

"Ehm!!" Sehun, who felt invisible to them, cough awkwardly. To break the two lovey dovey.

"Oh, am I disturbing you guys?" The guy realize something.

"Ye-..." Sehun was about to replied, but being cut by jieun.

"No,, not at all." She spread a smile. "He is my brother, Sehun. And Sehun, this is Yoo Seungho." Jieun introduced one to each other.

"Oh? Jinjja? Hi, I'm Yoo seungho. Nice to meet you." Seungho reached out his hand and greeted him with smile. A friendly smile.

Sehun stared the hand in front of him. Then lifted his gaze to the owner of the hand. Wondering who is he, and why Jieun seems very happy to meet him. He admitted, the guy before him was quite charming with that smile eyes, and the way Jieun smiled to him was something ...different. He got his sense back when feeling some nudges on his wrist. Turn to his side and find Jieun make some signal to him.

"Ehm,, I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun." He replied with smile awkwardly.

"Seems like you have a nice and cute brother, Jieunnie. Not like what you've told me before." Seungho said.

"So, you've known me? By Jieun? Oh, I can't believe you talking about me behind my back." Sehun looked at Jieun whose face had been red as tomato.

"Do you care about me a lot??" He keep teasing her.

"A-aniyo!!!" Jieun yelled in disguise. Disgusted with herself for being red in front of them. In front of him. "That's just because you always be annoying and annoyed me! And Seungho-ah, you just haven't known the real him yet." Jieun explained herself.

"Ahaha, arraseo arraseo. You don't have to be burning red like that. Haha." Seungho, instead calming her down, he joined Sehun teasing her. Jieun just gave him a light punch, then they laughing brightly.

Once again, Sehun only watched, their every gestures, every interactions, even skin ships they've made. And it burned him inside. He didn't know him well, but he surely doesn't like him so bad. He doesn't like him for making her laugh. He doesn't like him for making her smile. A beautiful smile he can't make.

Felt being observed, Seungho stopped they enjoy time. "Ehm, we shouldn't ignore the brother here." Seungho landed his arm around his neck.

"Yaa, don't mind to call me hyung, okay. And teach me how to teasing her." He approached Sehun friendly. While the younger boy felt uneasy with him. Sehun just declared that he doesn't like him, yet he hang his arm around his neck and act like a good bro to him.

"Aish, you two are the same. I'll go get some drinks and peace." Jieun left the two boys.

 

 

"So, who are you??" Sehun asked to the point.

"Eh? I'm Yoo Seungho. Aren't we just introducing our self?"

"I mean,, what are you and jieun relationship? Are you.. her boyfriend?" Sehun asked carefully, not wanting to get his heart hurt.

"Whoa, what a protective brother you are!" Seungho replied.

"Yeah, I'm just her boy friend, but not special boyfriend."

"I don't get it. Just make it clear." Sehun wasn't satisfied with the answer.

"We're just friend since high school. She is a bright and cheerful girl. I was once hit her with my basket ball. And as time goes by, we be friend until now." Seungho smiled reminiscing the old days.

"But, why do you two seem like not seeing each other in a long time?" Sehun became more curious.

"I continued my study in Japan. At first, I don't want to leave, especially after Jieun losing her father. She became sad and gloomy. But she keep telling not to be worried, so I always checked her condition, how have she been, what she's doing, and everything about her. I don't want her to feel sad and lonely." He let out his thought.

Sehun was quiet.

"But, seems like her world would be colorful again." Seungho smiled to Sehun.

"Huh? Why? How can?" Sehun ask.

"Because she got a naughty brother like you. Hahaha. You know, every time she tell me about you, she would have an expression that has a long time gone. She would express her angry, her annoyed, and she feels like alive again." He throw a genuine smile to him.

"Do you ...like her??" Sehun shot him with another question. That had been bothered his mind from the start.

"........" Seungho replied with a smile. A smile that Sehun can't understand.

 

 

 

A/N: Up-up-up-update ....!!!! hope you like it :)) Don't mind to comment :)