Bet

My Lovely Brother

Day by days passed. Jieun no longer locked herself. She didn't skip meal, she didn't go to school earlier, those swollen eyes was no longer painted on her face. But still, she keep the distance with Sehun. It was friday in evening, Jieun was in bathroom while Sehun knock her room to call her for dinner.

"Is she sleeping in this hour?" Wondering why there's no answer from inside. He open the door to peek in, when he didn't found Jieun, he entering her room. "Ji? Jieun-ah?? Jieun noona?" He called out, 'aish where is she?!' He said to himself, and then there's sound from the bathroom, sound of humming. Sehun smiled at the sound, feeling relaxed as he was listening to the melody. He pushed away the thought of teasing her. He would leave her in peace this time. Just when he was about to quit the room, a small leather black book with Jieun's name painted in gold, caught his attention. He traced the cover, where Jieun's name painted, open the first page, 'Her diary,,,' Sehun thought, and..

"What are you doing here, namdongsaeng??" Jieun asked, emphasized the last word.

Sehun was startled, he hide the book behind his back and turn around to face the owner, "O, you've finished? I knocked the door many times but there's no answer so I just came in.."

"What are you doing, Sehun-ah?" Jieun cut off and asked again with intimidating voice.

Sehun let out a sigh, "Call you for dinner. Satisfied?"

"Are you going to use 'mom told me to' excuse again?" She ask, sarcastic.

"No. It's my will to call you. Ahh, whatever, I'm going first. Plus, dry your body first before wearing a cloth. I can see what was behind that thin shirt. Kekeke" Sehun said before seeking out of the room, leaving Jieun mouth gaped.

"YAAAAAAA!!!!"

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Jieun-ah, come and sit." Her father greeted. She walked and took a sit beside her mother.

"Where's Sehunie? You didn't call him out?" Her mother asked as she placed the food on Jieun's plate.

"He hasn't down yet? He was the one who call me to dinner. I thought he was downstairs first." Just than, the boy walked in, greeted everyone,

"Hi eomma, appa, and.. noona." He gave a second space to greet Jieun, earning glance from the noona. He took a sit beside his father, across his mom.

"You were the one who called me to dinner, but why you are the last to be here?" Jieun asked the brother.

"Are you missing me already, noona?" Sehun replied playfully.

"Wh..wha..what?" Jieun stuttered at the answer she get. 'Even in front of our parent, he still dare to tease me?' She thought.

"I was put something in my room, you don't have to worry noona." He threw a smirk.

"Whatever." Jieun continued her meal.

"Aigoo. It's good to see you two get closer. Our Sehunie was so cute." The mother said cheerfully while clapping hands. Sehun smiled nicely. And Jieun rolled her eyes.

"But you have to take care of your noona as well Sehun-ah, don't just teasing her for fun. Especially when we're far." The father said to the son. Made the sibling looked at their parent, questionable look.

"You're far?" Sehun asked, made sure he didn't hear it wrong.

"What does it mean, eomma, appa?" Jieun too, joined asking their parent. While the couple just exchanging look.

"You tell them, yeobo." Their father said to his wife.

"So, Jieun-ah, Sehun-ah, your dad and I have a plan to go to our honeymoon. We will spend a whole month, and our departure is tomorrow." Their mother explained happily, while holding hands with her husband.

 

"WHAAAT???" Both Jieun or Sehun respond in surprise.

"It means, I will be alone with this kid for a whole month?" Jieun asked in horror, finger pointing Sehun.

"I'm not a kid noona. I'm much taller than you." He replied.

"It's enough kids!" Their father stopped the two for arguing more.

"Yes, Jieun, you will be live with Sehun for a month, nothing bad will be happen. And Yes, Sehun, you much more taller than your noona, so you have to take care of her. You two understand?" He asked his children.

"Nae, appa." The two said, gave in.

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

[Incheon International Airport]

 

"Have a safe flight and nice trip, eomma, appa." Jieun said as she hugged her parent. Her mother patted her hair.

"Have fun eomma, appa." Sehun hugged the two. His father patted his back.

"Be good you two, kay." The father said.

"Nae."

 

 

--------

 

 

As the airplane took their parent away, the sibling went home. "So, what are we going to do?" Sehun asked.

"There's no 'we', okay. You, do your business, and I do mine. Deal? Okay." Jieun replied, as she walked upstairs to her room. Sehun followed behind.

"What's your business? Make effort to avoiding me?" Sehun said behind her ear as he headed to his room. While Jieun whose hand on the doorknob was left frozen hearing what Sehun said. She turn around to confront just to find Sehun had entering his room. 'How could he think about it,' she talked to herself.

 

-----------------

 

Sehun was in his room reading a book, her diary. He flipped page by page, and talking to himself as if he responds to her written story. He laughed hard when he read about her silly moment. He almost teared when she wrote one full page about her father and how she missed him. And mostly, he was jealous because she seemed never left Seungho's name in every pages. But there's one page that made him froze, she wrote about him, how annoying he is, how she hate him, and how he stole her....

"Sehun-ah, what do you want for lunch? Let's just order delivery, shall we?" Jieun bragged in to his room, startled him. Sehun hide the book he read behind his back,

"Yaaa! Can't you knock the door first. What's girl brags in to men room." He scoffed, to hide his nervousness.

"Jeez, like you're the polite one. What's that?" Jieun asked, suspicious at what Sehun's hand hide.

"Ani, there's nothing." Sehun said, panic.

"Liar. What's that? Do you read some adult magazine? Ya Sehun-ah? Did you? Give me that! I'll tell eomma and appa. Give it to me!!" Jieun ran to his bed, to get whatever it is behind his back. Sehun backed away, still holding the book, preventing Jieun to get it.

"Aish what are you doing? I told you its nothing!"

"I don't believe in you. If it is nothing why should you hide it? You shouldn't read that kind of book Sehun-ah!"

"Aiiisshh, even if it is, I'm twenty two noona, so it's legal for me." Sehun whined.

"But still, you're kid. And no, it's not okay, especially when it just the two of us in this house for a whole month!" Jieun still trying reach Sehun's back, which is, she was hugging him without realize it.

Sehun had an idea, evil one. He let go of the book and place his hand on both Jieun shoulders then push Jieun back. And the next second, he was on top of her, "Hmm, I just realize it that we were alone for whole month. Ah, I have waited so long for this. Just me and my noona." Sehun said, while decreasing the distance of their face. Jieun was taken aback at what he just did.

"Y- yy- yaa! What are you doing?!" She stammered.

"What do you think I am going to do? Hmm?" Sehun kept teasing her. Just then, Jieun realize he had let go whatever he hide. She glance to her left to find a familiar book laying there. She pushed Sehun aside then grabbed her book, her diary.

"Why was my diary here in your room?" She asked with seriousness, slightly angry. Sehun get up to face her who is now off of the bed, standing beside his bed with his hidden thing, her diary. He looked at her, seeing there's anger in her eyes, but more of sadness.

"Why the hell my diary with you? Did you read it? Answer me Sehun!" She confronted him, grabbing his collar.

"Yes! Yes I read them. I read all of your story on it! Why?!" He talked back.

"Why? You asked me why? Did you lose your mind? You have no right to do it! This is my privacy! You know what privacy mean? I hate you Sehun! I hate you!" Jieun yelled at Sehun before turn around to leave his hell room. But a hand grabbed her wrist,

"So, why was my name written in your privacy? Is that mean, I'm your privacy? Especially, after what I stole from you.." Sehun said, looked her in the eyes.

"What? That's mean nothing for me! Let me go!" She tried to be free from his grasp. Yet, he pulled her in and they fell on the bed, once again. This time Jieun was the one on top.

"Yaa! What are you doing? You jerk! Let go of me!!" Jieun hit Sehun board chest. He held her hands,

"Tell me honestly, what that kiss mean for you? After all, it was your first kiss right? It's impossible to be nothing." He asked her.

"I told you it's nothing!"

"Really? Haha, I bet you haven't dating before, right?" Sehun said in sarcasm.

"I have! There are a lot of guy who want to date me. I just being picky and selective. And that kiss, you're the one who kissed me, so it means nothing for me!" Jieun said, got up from Sehun's body. Sehun too, got up and had his on waist. Just when Jieun in front of the door, he said,

"Let's bet then," It was enough to make Jieun stay and turn to face him,

"What's bet?" "Like what you said, you have plenty of guy to date, so pick one guy to be your boyfriend and bring him when our parent's home. Introduce him to our parent as your boyfriend, not boy(space)friend. Otte??" He raised an eyebrow. Jieun walked to Sehun,

"What will I get if I win?" She asked, crossed her arm.

"Peaceful. I won't disturb, annoy, or tease you. But leave you in peace. Being a good dongsaeng." He threw her a smile. She nodded her head, as if thinking the prize she'll get. "But if you fail.." He continued, she felt a bit nervous.

 

 

"..you have to be my girlfriend." He finished as let out his hand.

 

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY??????!!!!!!"

 

 


haaaaaiii guys, i wonder if anyone miss or even remeber this story kekeke. However, here I am, bringing the (super late) update. Thanks to you all for waiting and keep supporting. Maybe I will add more character, just cameo for being Jieun's plenty guy. Any suggestion??