Thank You

My Lovely Brother

“I’m on my way. Get yourself ready.”

“Okay.” after replying Suzy’s text, Jieun get her make up done.

 

“Where are you going?” Sehun who was standing at her door asked as he watched his sister all dress up.

“Just hangout with friends.” Jieun replied simply, not minding him who just enter her room without permission.

“With who? Suzy noona? Where are you guys going with that outfit?” Sehun asked possessively. He walked behind her while eyeing her from head to toes. He didn’t like seeing Jieun in tight dress and full make up. He didn’t like that other men going to see this side of Jieun.

“What’s wrong with my outfit?” Jieun stopped brushing her blush on her cheek, looked at the boy behind her from the mirror and realized the stare he gave. “Yaa, stop staring at me like that. You look like a ert you know.”

Sehun leaned in with his hands on both of her shoulder, whispered in her left ear while looked at her eyes from the mirror.

“This is what will you get from any other men who see you in those dress, babe.” He stood up again, “Go change it, or you’ll never leave this room.” He instructed, earned an unbelievable look from the girl.

“Seriously, Sehun? I’m already all dress up and Suzy is on her way here, no time to change-” just then her phone was ringing, a call from Suzy. But Sehun grabbed it first before she can.

“Oh? Suzy noona, ne, Jieun noona is still get ready. Please wait for another minute, okay?”

“.…”

“Nee.” He ended the call. “I just bought you another minutes to change. Ppalli, you don’t want to make her wait for a long time right?” Sehun said as crossed his arms infront of his chest. Raised his eyebrow signaling Jieun to change her clothes quickly. Jieun gave up and go to bathroom to change her dress to skinny jeans with black tank top and cover it with over size navy jeans jacket. She finally get out of the bathroom only to be welcomed by Sehun’s satisfied smirk. He clapped his hands proudly,

“It’s better now. Good girl.” He rubbed her head peak.

“Shut up!” She glared at him and grabbed her bag.

“Need me to drop you off?” Sehuan asked again, still finding it amusing to tease his sister.

“DON’T. YOU. EVER. DARE. TO. RUIN. MY. NIGHT!” with that, Jieun left him while slamming the door hard. Little did she know, Sehun, in her room, was laughing hard because he successfully sent Jieun to the wrong place with atleast the right outfit.

Yeah, he did know that they’re going to the club. And he can’t let her go with her outfit before, where all the curves of her body was freely enjoyed by stranger. At least she’s a bit cover up after change the clothes. Actually he could just follow her there, but tonight he has an urgent business.

 

 

 

 

 

A loud music welcomed them as they entered the place. They took a place on the bar to sit, still get used to the situation. Jieun started to enjoy the music.

“Ya, what’s wrong with you? Clubbing in jeans and jacket, seriously Jieun-ah?” Suzy who just realize her friend outlook was inappropriate for going to club.

“Ahh, shut up. Big thanks to my lovely brother who cares a lot about his noona.” Jieun rolled her eyes and then her eyes met another pair of eyes. They exchanged smiles. Jieun stucked her hair behind her ear and lowered her head when realizing the guy approached.

 

“Hey, is this seat taken?” the guy asked JIeun, pointing the seat beside her. Suzy tilted her head, realizing someone talked to her friend.

“Oh, no. You can have it.” Jieun replied with a smile.

“Dean?” Suzy who was a bit tipsy finally recognizing the guy beside Jieun.

“O? Suzy-ah? What are you doing here? Where is Minho hyung?” The guy who’s called Dean said enthusiastically. Leaving Jieun who was between them dumbfoundedly.

“Are you blind? Of course I’m clubbing. And Minho oppa is on the way here.” Suzy said. Earning a nod from the guy.

“Do you guys know each other?” Jieun finally spoke. Welcomed by a hand from the guy beside her.

“I’m Dean.” The guy said as he asked for a hand shake.

“Jieun. Lee Jieun.” Jieun said as she took the hand. Still, with a smile.

“So, you both don’t need me to introduce each other, right? Go, have fun! I still wait for my prince.” Suzy slurred. Jieun and Dean just smiled seeing Suzy who was already tipsy.

“Wanna go down for dancing?” Dean said as he offered his right hand.

Jieun was doubt for a second, “I’m not a good dancer, for your information.”

“It’s okay, you meet a good master here.” He reassured her once more.

“Fine.” Jieun finally grabbed his hand and down for dancing.

 

They partied all night long until both Jieun and Suzy were drunk. Minho decided to take them home. He carried the two girls to the car. Suzy beside him and Jieun was on behind. As they arrived at Jieun house, he woke Jieun up.

“You sure you can go by yourself, Jieun-ah?” Minho asked once again when Jieun rejected him to accompany her to go inside.

“Hmm.. It’s okay oppa. I can go by myself. Just take Suzy home quickly, poor her who got drunk after a few shot, kekeke.” Jieun slurred her words, collected her belonging and get ready to get off the car.

“Aish, next time I won’t allow her to drink again. You too, Jieun-ah! Ppali get down and clean yourself and take a rest.” He blabbered.

“Nee, Sajangnim! Thanks for the ride, go home safely!” Jieun said as she got down the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DIE! DIE! DIE!” Sehun kept pressing his PS stick

“ANDWAE!!!” Chanyeol widen his eyes, seeing his player in dangerous.

“DAMN IT!”

“YOU DIE!”

“OH SHIIIIIIT! HYUUUUNG!!!”

“HAH! YOU DIE, SEHUN-AH!”

 

“Sehun-ah!!”

 

“NO WAY HYUNG!”

 

“SEHUN-AH!!!”

 

“SHUT THE UP, Hyung! You ruin my concentration.” Sehun protested, feeling frustrated by the voice that keep calling him.

“Mwoya.” Chanyeol who was into the game didn’t care about the younger protest.

 

“SEHUN-AH!”

 

“Aishh, stop calling my name, hyung.” He put the stick down, after pausing the game.

“I don’t.” Chanyeol still feeling innocent.

 

 

“SEHUUUUUUUN-AAAAH!”

 

 

And the two of them looked at each other, realizing there is a person outside that keep calling Sehun. Sehun walked to the door to see the person and shocked as soon as he recognize the person.

“Yaa! What happen to you?” He asked as he saw his sister sitting on the floor in front of their door.

Jieun looked up and smiled realizing the person she keep calling finally come. She stretched her hands out. “Help me!!” She said while doing a little aegyo.

Sehun can’t believe what he just saw. He grabbed her hands and carried her to her room. He excused himself to Chanyeol who still waiting in their living room with the paused game. Chanyeol awkwardly nodded.

 

In Jieun’s room, he threw her to her bed. Jieun rolled on the bed but end up laying on her back. He took off her shoes and her jacket. Tidied her hair up and cover her body with the blanket. Just when he was about to leave the bed, a hand grabbed his wrist. He turned and saw Jieun open her eyes slowly.

“You need something?” He asked sincerely as he sat at the edge of her bed.

“I...- Huweeeeeek” Jieun puked her out and it was on Sehun’s thigh.

“Y-yaa! Neo!!”

“I need to let out more..-” Jieun ran to her bathroom to throw up more. Sehun who was angry and annoyed at first, now pitied her. He followed her to the bathroom and saw her puke on the sink. He tied her hair up so it didn’t get dirty because of her vomit. He massaged her neck to help her let everything out. She finished and washed her face, then looked at the mirror.

“Feel better?” He asked. She smiled.

“Thank you.”

 


 

A/N: Another update :D Hope you guys like it. Feel free to comment please, I really appreciate it. :)