We are ... (?)

My Lovely Brother

 

Jieun was woken up by the alarm that ringing loudly beside her bed. She's lazily walk to the bathroom and prepared to go to campus. Finished with her business, jieun went downstairs to have breakfast. There's a couple that greeting her with a lovely smile, her mother and -new-father. Jieun smiled brightly and took a seat across them after gave a small peck on their cheek.

"Morning mom, dad.." Greeting her parent.

"Morning dear, how's your sleep?" Her father ask kindly.

"I had a nice sleep" she answer without losing her smile on her lips.

"Good then," her father reply in relieve.

"Morning all..." A deep voice that she's sure not her father's voice interrupted her happy breakfast.

"Ahh, you must be late to wake up" her mother ask the owner of the voice.

"Nde, I had a lot task I have to finish. So I stay awake till midnight." the guy answer. While jieun had her eyes wide open to see the guy that she didn't know from when he has sit beside her.

"Don't force yourself in study, Sehun-ah. Your body need to rest too."

The guy called sehun just smiling hearing the advice his-new-mother gave, and then took a glance to the girl beside him, that jaw already drop down.

"Down to earth, noona. You don't want your bread full of your saliva right??" Teasing her with a smirk.

 

"ANDWAEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Jieun scream out loud that can make the whole neighbors awake in a beat. Jieun woke up and saw herself in her bedroom, still in her pajama. The sun has rise highly. Then the door swung open.

"Wae Jieun-ah?? What's wrong??" Her mother asked, worried.

Jieun quickly get up on her feet. Approach her mother, then rush out her bedroom to check the dining room that only full of breakfast for the two.

"Yaa, waeyo??" Her mother keep asking.

"Eomma, there's still the two of us in this house right?" Instead answering her mother, jieun ask a nonsense to her mother.

"Yaa what's wrong with you? This our house, of course only we both in this house." Her mother answered annoyingly. She was annoyed for hearing her daughter screaming like seeing ghost and then ask a nonsense thing.

"Aish, it's enough! Go! Get ready! Sehun will be here in a half of hour. Don't make him waiting too long." Commanded her daughter.

"W-who?" Jieun stuttering, hoping she heard the wrong name.

"Sehun! I ask him to pick you up so you guys can go to campus together. Aish, what happen to you Jieun-ah? Are you too happy to have such a cute dongsaeng? Huh?"

Jieun stayed still at her spot. Hoping the alarm would rang loudly to wake her up from her bad dream again.

"Yaaa!!! Palliwa!!!" Instead of the ringing of her alarm, her mother loud voice made her realize that this is not a dream.

 

#-----------#

Here they are. In the front of Jieun house, ready to go to campus.

"Eomma, why should you ask him to pick me up? I can go by myself." Jieun pleaded to her mom.

"Ya, why should you go by yourself when you have a brother to pick you up?" Retorted her daughter, whispering. Then threw a nice small to her soon-to-be-son.

"Ahh, Sehun-ah, gomawoyo for being able to pick Jieun up."

"It's okay, mom. We're school in the same campus, so it's normal to go there together. Right noona?" Turning to his noona who forcing a smile. While the older woman smile brightly, hearing the young guy called her 'mom'.

"Awh, what a nice guy you are! Just go, or you'll be late. Be careful nee. And take a good care of her. She's being a bit weird this morning. Okay." Give the boy a wink.

"Eomma,,,!" Jieun keep whining but hesitantly get up to the motorbike. Waving a smile and then ride his motor fast that make Jieun grab his waist to hold on.

 

"Yaa, can't you slow it down??" Jieun gave a small smack on his back. Still surprised from the sudden ride.

"What?" Sehun reply without left his view on the road.

"The riding. Slow it down!" She's close to scream right now.

"What if I don't want to??" Instead he increased the speed, that make Jieun hold on to him tighter.

"Yaaaaa!!!!" Sehun couldn't hide his smile this time.

 

Just when they're about to reach the gate, Jieun told Sehun to stop and he did.

"Wae?" Sehun ask directly, found out Jieun had get down from his motorbike.

"Just drop me here. I don't want anybody see us together." Jieun explained.

"So why? What's the problem with go to campus together? We are sibling, so it's okay." Sehun insisted.

"That's the problem! I don't want everybody know that we are sibling."

"Are you scared that my fangirls will haunt you down? Or you are scared that they might think we are couple?"

"What?! Aish, just go first. Or go 5 minutes after me? Okay I'm going first." Jieun turned and ready to leave until a hand stop her from walking. She turned back and glared.

"Are still mad with my behavior the first time we met?" Sehun looked Jieun in the eye.

"You think?!" Jieun looked back in his eyes.

"Or you mad that we're going to be sibling? That I will be your brother?"

"Exactly!!!" Jieun answer firmly.

"So what do you want us to be? Couple? Heh?" Sehun his motor and went pass Jieun with dumbfounded face.

"Yaaaa! Neo!!!!!!"

 

 

#----in Jieun's class----#

 

"Okay class, today is enough. See you next week." Mrs. Kim ended the class. The students run out the class.

"Let's go to the canteen!" Suzy ask Jieun who still packing her things.

"Wait a min."

"Hey, Jieun-ah." A tall guy approached her. The two girl turned to the guy.

"Yaa! Why did you just greet Jieun?" Suzy burst out, feeling invisible to the guy.

"Ahaha, mianhae Suzy-ah. I just want to ask Jieun something."

"Oh, waeyo Chanyeol-ah?" Jieun who just finished packing, joining the conversation.

"Ani, just wanna ask, are you know Sehun? Cause, this morning I saw you both went to campus together."

"M-mwo?" Jieun stuttered, mind blankly.

"Se-- nugu??" Suzy asked.

"Sehun, do you know him?"

"Who is Sehun Jieun-ah? Are you secretly have a boyfriend?" Suzy who doesn't have any idea of the talk, keep asking.

"Aish, anio. He's.. He's my brother. My soon-to-be-brother. Ahh Suzy-ah let's go to the canteen. Hmm Chanyeol-ah, we're going first. Bye !!!" Jieun dragged Suzy out to the canteen. leaving Chanyeol with his 'O?' faced.

 

"Yaa, you have something to be explained to me. Who is Sehun? Your brother school in this university?" Suzy keep bombarding jieun with question.

"When will I tell you if you keep blubbering like this?!" Jieun sighed. "Okay... Last night I had dinner with my mom and Seunghoon ahjuhssi along with his son, Sehun. We .. talked about the wedding, that would be held next week. And the Sehun guy is school in here, so we went to campus together. Happy??" Jieun finished the explanation section.

"Ohh, I see. So how's that Sehun? What majors he's in? Have we met him before?" Still curious with the brother of her friend.

"Yes, we have. He is ...."

 

 

# while at the other part of canteen Sehun was having his lunch with his friends.

"Yaa Sehun-ah, how's your dinner last night? When will the wedding day?" The boy with blonde hair asked.

"Hmm, nothing's special. The wedding is next week." Sehun replied coolly.

"So how's your soon-to-be sister?? Is she pretty??" The tainted one joining.

 

"Oiiiy, Oh Sehun !!! Why don't you tell me that Jieun is your soon-to-be sister??" The tall guy came and interrupted.

"M-mwo??" The other three ask together.

"Jieun who?" Kai ask.

"Lee Jieun." The tall guy said.

"Lee Jieun, girl in music majors?" Baekhyun still not sure.

"Yes, that one. Isn't she your sister Sehun-ah?" He turned to the maknae.

"Ehm, yes she is. How can you know hyung?" Sehun ask the interrupting guy, Chanyeol.

"Jieun is my classmate and I saw you together this morning, so I asked her."

"And she told you that I'm her brother?"

"Yes, she did. Geunde, what do you want her seeing you? Boyfriend? Haha" They laughing at the retorted.

But deep inside, Sehun felt something different. He felt slight pain, knowing her just seeing him as brother. He dragged his eyes to the other part of canteen, to see her smiling and laughing with her friend. And that's adding more pain to him.

 

A/N: Update !!!!!!! Ough, i got some headache. Hope you all like it. :))