Dreaming

My Lovely Brother

 

It's a weekend. Jieun just enjoying her free time watching some re-run show on television. What a peaceful evening, alone in her sweet home, watching her favorite show, without being disturbed by her lovely brother. It didn't last longer though, because her sweet disturbance has come home. Sehun took off his shoes and walked leisurely toward his sister.

 

"Ahh, what a tiring day.." he said as rested his head on Jieun's left shoulder. Jieun who's shocked, hurriedly move away.

 

"Yaa, watch out your moves, kiddo." Jieun warned, that made Sehun straight up. But his eyes barely left Jieun's. Looked at his sister with cold gaze but then smile,

 

"Noona, I'm hungry. Make me some food, please.." He asked nicely, with aegyo. Left Jieun with  a raised eyebrows.

 

"I'm bussy. I can't miss this show. Just cook a ramen, also, I've heaten up the kimchi. You can have it." Jieun said without looking her brother. Sehun nagged and hugged her left arm, while resting his head on her shoulder, again.

 

Jieun frozed for a second. Tried to normalize her heartbeat and the blood that raise up to her cheek. Looked at her left shoulder only to find that there's a couple of eye that already look at her, intensely.

"Palliwa, I'm hungry.." Sehun whispered softly to her ear. Sent a shiver to her spine and made her choked up from breathing.

"Arraseo! Move away!" Jieun shoved him off and made her way to the kitchen.  Miss out the smirk that appeared on Sehun's face.

"Aiiisssh, jinjja! Why does he always take control of me succesfuly." Jieun thought to herself, while eyeing the boy that staired up to his room.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

"Sehun-ah!! Come here, the food is ready. Palli!!" Jieun called out as prepared the food. She tiptoed to get some bowl at the upper shelf, not realize that the one she called has arrived behind her. She d the shelf to find the bowl, when a tight milky hand grab the thing she's looking for. She turned her head around to see a clear sharp jawline above her. She felt another burn on her cheek. Sehun gave the bowl to her,

"Whe.. When ddi.. When did you get here?" Jieun asked, stuttered, as she take the bowl. The man before her only leave a smirk as a reply.

"Whoaaah,, I don’t know you cook well, noona. What a wifey material." Sehun said as he took a seat, barely see the burning cheek of his sister. Jieun had a seat across him, cleared , tried to act as usual as she can.

 

"So, how's your date?" Sehun asked as chewing his food. While Jieun choked up to the sudden question.

"Ekhem,, n..ne? Oh! Right, I still looking for the best candidate to be my boyfriend. I don’t want to choose the wrong guy, nor end up with the wrong one." Jieun said, raised an eyebrow as eyeing the guy before her.

Sehun nodden, understand. Then took a look to the girl, with usual smirk of him,

"So that Jungkook guy isn't the best choice, right?" he asked, made Jieun choked up her food, again. Seem Jieun can't enjoy her dinner peacefully this time.

"How.. How did you know about him? Did you stalk on me? Ahh jinjja, Oh Sehun! Can't you really leave me in peace?" Jieun said irritatedly. Also, embarrassed  that Sehun found out about her failed date.

"Ohh come on, Ji. Even all the guys in his faculty had known it. What did you expect from that fussy boy like him, eh." Sehun said sarcastically.

Jieun pissed off to the fact that her brother just said. She started to regret dating her junior. She should ask Suzy to exclude all the guy from her junior year.

"Why did I even accept this crazy bet -_-" Jieun thought to herself.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

Night was getting late, yet Jieun still struggling with her guitar. It's weekend so it's okay to stayed up late. She need to complete this song for the task. However there was no progress, her mind was stagnant to the same chord again. She's frustrated, so she moved to the living room to get the fresh air. It's only two stairs left when she stopped her step. She turned around to go back before her presence was detected, but then..

"Eoddiga?" The familiar voice stopped her. She sighed and finally continuing her step to the living room.

"Why haven't you sleep yet?" Jieun asked, lazily had a seat on the couch.

"Why? Do you want to sing me a lullaby?" Sehun replied with a tease, seeing Jieun with her guitar.

"Tsk,, I will sing you a curse instead." Jieun said coldly. Earned a chuckle from the younger who's lying on another couch, playing game with his smartphone. 

"Just do your own bussiness okay, don't mind me here." Jieun warned. Sehun raised an eyebrow and continued his activity."

 

Jieun started to stream a melody from her guitar. It's almost 10 minutes but still, her chord was stagnant. She just replaying the same chord over and over again.

"Ouhh !! Damn it, hyung!! Fuuu--" his swearing was being cut off because a cushion flied to him. He turn to his left,

"Ahh wae? I'm doing my bussiness right now." Sehun said irritatedly.

"You are disturbing me!" Jieun replied with a high tone.

"Yaa! Don't you think you are also disturbing with that same chord over and over, huh?!" Sehun debated, throwing back the cushion to Jieun, that unfortunately hit her right on her face.

"Aww!" Jieun yelped a pain. Sehun panicked and rushed to her side, grab her face quickly.

"Oh mianhae, I didn’t mean to hit you hard. Gwenchanha??" He asked, still checking her face.

"I.. I'm.. I'm fine." Jieun said as pushed his hand from her face, her burning face. She asked dumbfoundedly to Sehun who's now chuckled.

"Wae?"

"Ani,, you're so cute." He said as rubbed her hair, then leave to the kitchen.

Jieun who's now burning red, widened her eyes and yelled "Yya.. YAA!!!"

 

 

 

Sehun came back after a while with a glass of water. He handed it to Jieun who's still fanning her face. It's less red than before. Be better with cold water Sehun just brought. Sehun sat on the floor in front of her, grabbed her book.

"Why did you keep replaying this part? Ani, why did you even write such a song like this?" Sehun said after reading her uncompleted song. Jieun shoot him a glare.

"Ani.. I mean, it's so.. Aisssh molla. Give it to me!" Sehun gave up to explain. He asked for the guitar instead. Jieun gave the guitar to him unsurely, understimated his skill.

Sehun tried to stream the guitar. Tried to connected one chord to another, created a melody. Jieun was immersed for a while.

 

 

After struggling to create a melody for about one hour, Jieun finally finished the chord. The lyric had not completed yet, so she only sang it with nanana. She was satisfied to the song they just made. Yes. They, Jieun and Sehun. She laid the guitar and tidied up the table. She looked at her notes book. The book was full of strikethrough over a chord to another. She smiled, seeing the word they wrote for each other. "Sehun is a jerk", "Jieun is an iddiot" and many doodle. She turned to her right, only to find his partner was soundly asleep. He slept in curled up position beside Jieun's lap.

 

         

 

Jieun chuckled seeing her brother, but then took an intense look at the boy before her. She was now on the floor, observing the sleeping prince and write some lyric down to her book. For the past twenty minutes she was so focus from observing her object and then write to her book, just like making a report, she smiled occasionally. The song was complete. She took a last glance to him and write down a title for the song with a smile, "Dreaming".

 

She put on a blanket to him then rubbed his hair softly,

"Have a nice dream, Sehun-ah." she said while smiling genuinely.

 

 

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

 

Annyeong......!!! it's been a long time right?? hehe sorry for taking it so long, as always :"

Do you guys miss me?? or my story maybe?? ^^ Thanks a lot to you all who've been waiting and supporting me, sorry for my poor grammar and please, don't hesitate to share your thought about this story. You guys can help me by suggesting a cameo or even the plot. I'd really appriciate it.

Btw, IU's new song is nice. At first I thought it was same as Sehun's pet name, Vivi because the pronounciation was similar kekeke :D And also, Exo's going to come back, yeeey!! hope there will be their moment soon.

Again, thank you guys and have a good day <3<3<3