Jieun's Plenty Guy (2)

My Lovely Brother

It's pretty crowded morning in Jieun's class. The students brought their instrument to practice their self composed song. Jieun nicely sitting on her seat, picked her guitar, hummed her song. While Suzy, rather than practice her song, she focused on Jieun's mini concert instead.

"Mwoya?? Wae?" Jieun asked, as if something wrong.

"Ani,, just enjoying a little piece of heaven." Suzy replied sheepishly.

"Ahh mwoyaa.. why don't you practice your own song, let me hear it." Jieun diverted the attention she received.

"Andwe.. I'm not so confident with my song, Jieun-ah. I won't." Suzy rejected softly.

"Wae?? from the last time I read the guide it's a nice song. Ppali.. sing it chinguyaa." Jieun pleaded.

"Ahh okay, okay. Just don't make fun of it, arra?" Suzy restrained, while Jieun friend nodded her head reassuring.

"Ehem, kheeem.. a.. a.." Suzy prepared herself,

"Geu-"

"Attention, guys!!!" Chanyeol broke the hectic atmosphere try to get the attention.

"Aisssh, jinjja that scrawny pole." Suzy sigh, rolled her eyes. And then sat straight on her seat, Jieun followed.

"Guys, today Mr. Kim is unabled to attend the class because of those bussiness trip thing or whatever it is.."

"Yeeeeay/ Asaaaa/ Woaaaah!!!" the noise was back.

"Yaa, yaayaaa.. I haven't finished yet. Yaaa!" Chanyeol maintained the condition. "Mr. Kim can't attend the class, but there is substitute lecturer. He is waiting in studio 1, so get your things and headed straight there." he finished the announcement, leaving the class in dissapoinment.

"Ahh mwoya, thought I have more time to complete my song." Suzy pouted .

Jieun smiled at her friend while get her things to headed to the studio. At some point she felt nervous. Either afraid that her song is lack of many thing, nor afraid that her feeling would somehow revealed. The feeling that she couldn't even figured out yet. That feeling of her, for him.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The students entered the studio and had a seat. Put their stuffs and then realized there's no old man with thick glasses just like Mr. Kim as they expected, but a young man with styled hair and casual outfit behind the piano. Right after the last student entered the studio, the room was filled with a melody.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMI4_G-pAJU

 

Jieun stood still in front of the door, still amazed at the performance before her. Until a voice wake her up, make her realize that all eyes are on her who's standing infront of the door all along.

"Won't you have a seat, Miss?" the man who just finishing his performance asked Jieun.

"Ne? Ah, ne. I'm sorry." Jieun excused herself to take a seat.

"Ya,, you look like a fangirl who's attending her idol concert for the first time and unable to close and eyes, you know?" Suzy teased Jieun as she took a seat beside her.

"Shut up!" Jieun hissed, sent a glare to her friend.

 

"Alright, guys! Anyone would share your opinion about the song you just heard?" the man asked while took a look around. Suzy rised her hand,

"Cheogi,, are you, by any chance, the substitude lecturer for Mr. Kim?" She asked, more like reassuring her hope. Jieun rolled her eyes for her friend attitude. however, it couldn't be denied either that she's also curios about the man.

He smiled, "Why? Don't I look like one? Do you guys prefer an old bald professor to be your lecturer?"

"Aniii..." the students replied in unision, especialy the girls. Made the young lecturer grinned satisfiedly.

"Back to the topic guys. What do you think about the song earlier?"

"Wait Ssaem, why don't you introduce yourself first?" Suzy again, raised her hand to vocalize her thought, and mostly the girls in the class, rather than answered her lecturer question.

"Ya, Suzy-ssi!" Chanyeol who was sitting behind her whispered to warn her attitude, felt uneasy to the lecturer.

The man rolled his eyes fast but signaling to Chanyeol to calm down, an 'its okay'

"Okay.." he clapped his hands, "To make it simple and quick, you can call me Mr. Kwon. I'm your substitude teacher for 3-4 weeks or until Mr. Kim finished his bussiness. So,, can we start the lecture today?" He asked, especially made an eye contact to Suzy, make sure she won't asked somethings out of the topic, earning a nod from the girl.

"So, what do you think about the song? Miss Curious?" Mr. Kwon asked Suzy, still not breaking the eye contact.

"Nee? Ahh, I think that was a nice song, even there's no lyric yet. Did you composed the song Sir?" Suzy got her curiousity back.

"Anyone else? You?" Mr. Kwon ignored Suzy's question and turn to Chanyeol to asked his opinion.

"Hmm in my opinion it would be nice to add some rap part." the lecturer smiled satisfiedly hearing the answer.

"How about you, Miss..daydreaming?" he asked Jieun, who was earned a giggle from some student

"It's Jieun. Lee Jieun." Jieun said firmly, looked at the man's eyes

"Okay, Miss Jieun, what do you think about the song earlier?" Mr. Kwon looked back at Jieun's eyes, feeling challenged on her gaze, her strong gaze.

"I think it would be a pathetic song," she hung on her words, wait for the response

"And why is that so?" he raised his eyebrow, still shocking with the unexpected answer before

"..I think its about longing for something or someone but at the same time you want to keep your pride high. When you think you have everything in your hand but you still feeling lonely or still longing for something or someone but you can't say it and you can't do anything because you don't want to lose everything you have. And that was pathetic. That was only my opinion, Sir" Jieun finished her explaining.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The class has ended. Jieun and Suzy headed to the canteen with Suzy still amazed how Jieun handled the question from the lecturer earlier.

"Yaa, you are really a genius Jieun-ah!!" Suzy raised her thumbs up.

"Mwoya,, it's just my opinion, Suzy-ah. That's what he asked and there's nothing wrong with the other opinion, include yours." they arrived at the canteen and take a seat.

"But all I can say is that's a good song, and you? You explained everything even there is no lyric yet. And that face of Mr. Kwon,, ohhmaigaaaad, I caaaan't" Suzy drowned herself to fangirling the substitute lecturer while Jieun giggling at her friend.

"You can't what?" A deep husky voice interrupted them.

"YOU?! What are you doing here?!" Jieun raised her voice but then lowered it after realizing all the eyes turn to her. She pinched Sehun who was now sitting beside her. "Yaa, what are you doing here. Go away!! Shhuuush!" still trying to pushed him away.

"Of course to take care of my noona." Sehun said cheekily, earned a rolled eyes from Jieun. Then he turned to Suzy who was watching them.

"What you can't do, Suzy noona?" He asked.

Jieun who didn't want Sehun to found out about the topic gave Suzy code to shut up. While Suzy who's surprised to get unexpected question just looked at the sibling doumbfoundedly.

"N-ne?" Suzy looked at Jieun, asked for help.

"Yaa, it's not your bussiness kiddo. Go away, just go to your friends. Ga!!" Jieun pushed Sehun again. And this time he gave up.

"Geurae! This is for you. Mian Suzy noona, I just buy 1 for my noona. See you later, noona." Sehun left after he gave the strawberry juice to Jieun, not forget to send an usual smirk of him. Jieun let out a sigh while put her head on the table.

 

"Jieun-ah, you sure don't want to give up for the bet?" Suzy asked as Sehun left, earned a glare from her friend before her. "Ani, I mean, look at him! He is nice boy, handsome, tall, hot,-"

"No! You just don't know him, the real him, Suzy-ah." Jieun pleaded.

"Fine! Let's get you another boy. How about Oh Hyuk? That vocalis of the band?" Suzy started to line up the guy for Jieun's date.

"No. He is a freak."

"Jiho?"

"Hmm, he is just too arty"

"Mino?"

"No. He is player."

"Kiyong?"

"Too tall."

"Joohyuk?"

"Didn't he date someone else?"

"Woaaaahhh, jinjja neo! Lee Jieun! Aish! What should I do with you, hah?!" Suzy gave up. She has no one left to be paired up with her bestfriend. But then an idea came up,

"Cha! this is my last option. Let's go to the club!" Suzy said as she held Jieun's hand as if she's begging her friend to accepted her idea this time. She looked at Jieun who seems hesitate.

"You sure?" Jieun asked that earned a nod from Suzy. "Fine, then."

 

 


 

A/N: Hi, it's an update. Finally after a long long long time kekeke. sorry for making you waiting and thanks alot for those who keep waiting and even supporting me to continue this story. Hope this update worth your waiting. And I openly accept any critic or advise either for my story or my poor grammar :) Love you all, have a nice day/night. And take care of your health, I just had e fever for a week -_-