Jerk

My Lovely Brother

 

Jieun woke up by a good smell of food. She tried to sit herself up but she feels dizzy. Her head was like being hit by a hammer.

"Ahh, did I drink that much, huh? Ahh my head hurts." Jieun massaged her forehead softly to reduce the pain.

She walked to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. While focus brushing her teeth, she examined her reflection on the mirror. She looked terrible. 

"Gosssh, Jieun-ah... do you really want to have boyfriend that much?! Thanks for my crazy brother."

She finished brushing her teeth then tied her hair to wash her face, but she remembered something,

 

"Thank you.."

 

"Mwoya?"

 

"Did he help me?"

 

"Eiy, no way!" She waved her hand to her reflection, smily denied the thought. But then her face darkened.

 

"SEHUUUUUN-AAAAAAH!!!"

 

 

"Heeeelp meeeeee...!"

 

 

"Aaaaaaaah!!! ANDWAAAAEE!!!"

 

She rinsed her face multiple times. Tried to bring her sense fully back. She took the towel to wipe her face to her neck. Even her pajama collar was wet.

Wait,

 

 

 

Pajama?

 

 

She widened her eyes fully and gritted her teeth,

"That jerk!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Sehun was busy with the soup. He poured the hangover soup to the bowl and placed it on the tray. He was about to go up to his sister room when the sister was down the stairs and headed straight to the kitchen.

 

"What did you do to me last night?!" She said to the point.

 

"Morning, too." He replied sarcastically while put the tray down to the dining table.

 

"Did you change my clothes?!" Jieun still bombarded him with question.

 

"Looks like you don't need any hangover soup since you have fully recovered from your drunk. Ahh what a waste." Still, Sehun ignored her question. He sat himself on the chair, stirred the soup and cool it down

 

"Sehun-ah,,, tell me. Did you do it?" Jieun too, sat herself beside him. Held his hand that made him stop stirring the soup and looked at her.

 

"Wae? What if I did change your clothes? There were only me and Chanyeol hyung at home last night. Do you prefer him to do it for you? Or you like it better if any dude you met at the club to undid your clothes?" Sehun said with a dark low tone, emphasized his every word. He tightened his grip on the spoon. Even he himself hated the thought of other guy touched his girl.

Jieun loosened her grip on his hand and then Sehun stood up from his seat.

 

"If you don't need the soup you can throw it away. Don't forget to wash the bowl." Sehun said as he walked to his room, but stopped after a few stairs up.

 

"I won't tell our parents about you went clubbing and got drunk, just please, don't ever go to that place again or even looking for boyfriend from that place." He finished then continuing his step up to his room.

Jieun frozen at her place, she stirred the soup in front of her. She felt dizzy again but not on her head. It's somewhere on her chest. She thought she still have a hangover so she eat the soup. It didn't get better tho.

 

-------------------------------------

 


It's monday morning and Jieun was about to out her room when Sehun passed her door then stopped when he saw her.

 

"You have morning class?" He asked as gave a space for her to get out of her room.

 

"Eung. You too?" She replied timidly.

 

"No. Just regular practice with the club. Want me to give you a ride?" Sehun offered as they headed to the door.

 

"Hmm, actually I have a friend who've wait for me." Jieun said awkwardly with a smile and then opened the door first.

Sehun closed the door before following her to the gate and saw a car was parked in front of their house.
"It's not Suzy noona's car." He thought to himself.

 

"I'm going first, Sehun-ah." She said disrupted his thought.

 

"Oh, eung." He replied shortly. Headed to his motorcycle. He was about to take his helmet when Jieun appeared beside him,

 

"Thanks for the soup. See you." She said and smile genuinely then headed to the car that have waited for her.

 

"Hi, sorry for taking so long." She apologized to the person who sit behind the wheel.

 

"It's okay. Anything for you." The person replied sweetly.
"Your brother?" He continued.

"Huh?" Jieun turn her head to the person beside her after put her seat belt on. Followed the guy that eyeing the motorcycle that just passed them by.

"Ahh, Ne. He is my brother." She replied but somehow there's part of her didn't like the fact she was just stated. "Did I really hate him? I don't think so. Why did I still can't accept him as my brother?" she thought to herself.

"Should we get going, Dean-ssi?" she broke the silence.

"Of course, princess." again, he replied with a cheesy smile, that sometimes made Jieun regret her decision to accept his offer to pick her up.

 

"..just please, don't ever go to that place again or even looking for boyfriend from that place.."

 

"Aish.. isn't everyone you met at the club was bad person, right? Dean isn't bad choice, is he?" She was busy with her own thought, forgetting that there's someone beside her who felt like just a taxi driver who drove his customer.

 



an update!!! is there anyone who is still waiting for this story?? no one?? kekeke it's okay. hope you guys have a nice day or night :)))