Chapter Nine

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

Jihyo..

Without I realized today is almost over, it's already 2.15 PM which I think I skip my lunch again. Not to mention that today was seems tiring for me because the children makes me work 3 times harder than usual. We have nature lesson for today, so I bring all the kids to the park to learn more about nature and other living. It was tiring to have 20 kids on your own, but thanks to Kwangsoo who helped me today. I cleaned up the classroom which full of dirt, because we took the sample out there and bring them to the class and we discuss about it together. Kwangsoo knew that I was very tired today, he hands me a warm banana milk.

"Drink this noona. I knew you haven't had your lunch yet, it will be better you have drink this." Kwangsoo said

"Ah, Komawo Kwangsoo-aa. I never tought that you're this sensible." I patted his head

"Noona, are you feeling well? Because I can see that you might be fainted anytime."

"Ani Kwangsoo-aa, I've just lack of sleep" 

"Good then, so you won't be fainted in front of me right? because I don't want to lift you up noona, you know that you're heavy enough right."

Looks like I've lost my mood to have joke with him, so I've just smiled to him.

"Right kwangsoo-aa let's wrap this mess and go home. I want to get home early and get some rest."

After we spend one hour to clean up everything, I was ready for going home. From outside I can see a familiar figure with white shirt jeans and sunglasess were playing with Yerin, they seems happy. I wonder why Yerin haven't go home yet. I knew that Kris tell me if Joongki will pick her up. Kwangsoo was pat my shoulder and said he will go home first, I waived at him and asked him to be careful. 

I walked over to them, and looking for Joongki to scold him because he left Yerin with stranger, but what's make me more curious that Yerin doesn't seem scare with that stranger, I can't see who is he, I've just see his backview, and he has a nice long torso same like Kris.

"Yerin-aaa, why haven't you're not going home yet?"

The person who has a nice backview turn around, and gosh it's Oh Sehun. Geez, how many times I need to bumped with him. 

 

--------------------------

Sehun..

"Hyung, what time you've said you will pick up Yerin?"

"It's 1.30 Sehun-aa"

"Are you sure Kris hyung won't pick her up today?"

"Ne, that's why I called you imma."

"Alright hyung, Komawo for letting me know."

"It's fine. See you there."

After went to the school this morning, I've went to Gwangju Prison. Today Jongkook hyung will go out from prison, and I've promised to pick him up at Gyeongju.I feel sorry with him, he was raised together with me and Kris hyung, we always together since little, Me, Joongki Hyung, Jongkook hyung and Kris hyung. We went to same school even I was the little one but they took good care of me. As I promised him I would pick him up today so he don't need Joongki to pick him up again, since I still want to keep my existance here as a secret. But I knew Jongkook hyung so well, he will keep his promise to not telling anybody that I already back, but he won't stop Joongki to pick him up too. So I've already prepared myself for this day and I knew I will showered with so many question. After a long drive I parked my car in front of the gate, Yup as I thought I can saw familiar Joongki was stood over there. I fix my black hair, open the car door and walked to him. 

"Ehem, sorry. Are you waiting for someone Sir?" I whisper to him, but I can see how nervous he is, while holding the black plastic bag which is I knew there's tofu inside and he didn't bother to see me and just answer me shortly. It was funny to see how Joongki hyung nervous for a long time. Oh God, how I missed them so much.

From a far I can saw Jongkook hyung was smiling and get's dazzled because of the sunlight, I can saw how his muscles were about popping out from his T-shirt and not to mention about his chest, I wonder if he went to gym or spending his time at prison.

"Yah, do you think this prison has a gym?" I asked Joongki who still doesn't realized about me.

"I knew right, How can that muscles become so damned big, he's not look like a person who just get free from prison but kinda look like a fighter. Don't you think?" This time Joongki were turned his head and then he turned back than turned again while looking at me with his eyes about to poped out.

"Yeah, agree with you." I answered him.

"Wait a momment, I think I knew you,, hmmm your face look familiar." 

He hit me so many times, he threw the plastic bag he was holding to me. I asked him to stop and run. He chased me.

"Yah! Noh! Oh Sehun Nawa!!!! Don't you dare to run again imma!! Palli nawa Oh Sehun." Joongki was yelled out of his lung.

I stopped while my hands holding my knees, I feel relieved that he still recognize me. I laughed in pathetic way, but I can feel my tears were comeout. I stood like that for a moments, and suddenly someone pull me and hug me tight. I cried even harder and said sorry to him so many times, and then someone were hugging me again from behind.

"Miyanhae hyung-aa,, cheongmal miyanhae.. I missed you, sorry for not always beside you when things get harder for both of you. I blamed myself to running away and act coward." I cried on his shoulder when he just tighten his hug and so did Jongki who hug me from behind.

"Gwenchana ya Sehun-aa, no need to cry. I am ok, so did Joongki we did well to survive. Don't blame yourself."

"Yes sehunaaa,, even it's hard for us from now on everything will be alright. Just erase our sad memories and try to start the new beginning fill it with cheer and happiness Sehun-aa" Joongki said.

Then we went to the NaRi Restaurant at Itaewon, since Jongkook hyung were craving so much for samgyeopsal, and we talkes about the past the happy one, we skipped the night when our happiness were flipped over and become tragedy, each of us were know enough to not speak about that. Since it was a painfull memory for us and the night who break us apart. They asked where have I been this time, I told them about I who ran away to England after stealing my father money since I can't bear again to live in Korea. I told them I lived with Kai, happy with him and now I've decided to go back and also lived with Kai. I asked Jongkook hyung to live with me also, but he refused since he want to worked with one of his friend restaurant, Kang Gary. I told them everything, beside the girl. I still want to keep her for myself. Hours and hours we spent together, I telled them that Kris hyung already has a daughter, Jongkook sudenly put his chopsticks and asked me tell more.

"Her name is Yerin, she's lovely. At first I didn't recognize her, our first meeting was in the airport when I back from England, who knows if Kris hyung decide the same, he also coming back from States. Fate tell us different, I met that little girl again coincidence. I've just help one of Kai's noona friend cafe, one of their friend was Yerin teacher and she brought along Yerin with her, on that day I knew she was my nephew, yes, Kris hyung was happily live at State, have a cute daughter but his wife left him, even he left Yerin at Supermarket without mercy." I feel anger burst me out, so did Jongkook hyung. I gave him my selca with Yerin, and his anger was fade away.

"I feel happy for Kris." He's sincerely said that.

"Sorry hyung for not telling you anything all this time. I prefer to tell you when you were already free. That's why I kept that for so long." Joongki said.

I looked at my wrist and it's already 1 PM, I need to go because I have appointment with Luhan hyung, I bid them a goodbye and paid for the meal. Suddenly my phone was ringing and I saw Joongki was calling me, and he tells me if I want to meet Yerin I can come to her school because Kris hyung won't pick her up and asked him instead to pick Yerin up. I can't tell how happy I am, I called Luhan hyung immediately and said that I will a little bit late to come and asked him to wait me. Luckily he was about to call me and tell that he will be late too. So I think it's perfect. I raised up the music volume and singing along. I never been happier as today.

I parked my car and I can saw Joongki was already with Yerin. I run to them and hold Yerin high up. I can see she was so shocked, but anyway she laughed when I swing her high. I put her down and pinched her cheek, she looks happy to see me. So did I, Joongki were went to buy ice cream for Yerin and asked me to stay with Yerin. With my pleasure. I asked Yerin what she was doing today, is it the school going fun and did she already has friends here. I love to hear the way she's tell the story, he reminds me of someone.

"Ahjussi, wae you where here?"

"To meet you."

"Jinja??"

"Of course. I won't lie, because lie is not good Yerin-aa"

"Ne,,appa told me too."

Seriously, did he taught you too? At least on theory he was good..

"Oh and how's Jihyo sonsaeng? Do you like her that much Yerin-aa?"

She nodded "Yes ahjussi, I like her this big" he spread her hands and jumped up and down to show me how big it is. I've just laughed because her cuteness. 

I pulled her again and put her to sit at the bench.

"And how about you appa? Did he likes her too?" I asked Yerin

Before she could answer my question, I hear familiar voice calling for Yerin. I turned around, yes here she is. 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Next update.. Next update...

While waiting the repackage albuuumm...

Hope you'll like it. Feel free to comment....