Chapter Eight

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

Sehun Pov.

 

I drive early in the morning, after that what happened at Jihyo house I want to know a little bit more about Kris hyung, beside I missed yerin so much and her big eyes. Without knowing I've already arrived at my old house. There's nothing changed. I can see the little house supposed for Joongki and Jongkook hyung, and I can saw Joongki just came out. How he can he bear with all of this. Joongki was headed to the main house, not so long, he already came out with Yerin. I uphold my seat just to see Yerin closely, she looks cute today, wearing a big yellow bowtie on her ponytail, she looks like an angel. i can saw kris hyung was also walked behind Joongki while fix his suit, and hold Yerin yellow little backpack. I admit he looked more mature now and getting handsome, have Yerin with him must be a lesson for him to learn how to be more responsible. kris hyung must be worked at the company, since father already reach his pension time, must be the board of Director asked him to stepped down and choose the one who will be his heiress to run the company. Definetely not me. 

Beside I don't want it too, even if he asked me. I know how he hate me because my rebellious side. He always supportive to Kris hyung, and will stand up for him no matter what, but he never looked up for me. At first I was sad, but as the times flies I get used to it. I don't even care anymore, and that's why I've decided to move out from this mansion and move to Kai's home. 

I followed Kris hyung car. I want to know where's Yerin school because I want to spend my time with her, that's why I go up early today, to learn how Kris hyung pattern to drop off and pick up Yerin, so maybe I can sneak a little time between it to spend time with her without crossing each other. Because I knew, it wasn't the right time to us to meet.

We've already arrived at Yerin school, I watch them from a far and write down the time when we arrived. I saw a familiar figure, she can't take away her sight at Kris hyung. I opened the door, and walked to her, I can saw she was mesmerized with Kris hyung, and ready to take a picture of that. I admit it, it was a beautiful for both of father and daughter, I can tell that he really took a good care of Yerin. And I've decided to shock her more. 

--------------------------------------------

"Aisssshh,,sincha why should I met him today, that boy really ruined my mood." 

"Sonsaengnim!!!" Yerin shouted

I waived at her and give my best smile to Kris and walked to them.

"Do you have a good sleep Jihyo-aa?" Kris asked me. I've just nodded and but I can feel he didn't believe me, but I don't care since I won't tell anybody about my dreams, well actually it wasn't dream it's a part of my memories who lost, and suddenly that night the memories decided to coming back.

"Here, I made a plum tea for you. Drink this and you will feel better." Kris handed me a red thermos.

"Ani,, you don't have to do that Kris-aa, you are a busy person why you trouble yourself  to make this."

"Ya! Don't said anything instead just said thank you it will be good Jihyo-aa" He winked at me. I hit his shoulder.

"Hah, why you look like a ert when you do that Kris-ssi, please behave to me while I was your daughter teacher." I played with him. He just laughed, and I feel happy to see him.

Yerin was pull my finger.

"Sonsangnim, when will we go inside?" She pouted

"Ah, right." I looked my watch. "Come on Yerin-aa let's go inside!"

Kris was squat down and kiss Yerin on the cheeck "Be good my princess, and don't make Jihyo sonsaeng get trouble. Arrasseo?" Yerin nodded.

"Take care of her for your appa Yerin-aa" Kris whispered to Yerin, and I can't hear what did he said but I can see Yerin smile so naughty and looked at me with her big eyes.

"Wae? Wae Yerin-aa" I asked her, but she just run inside the school.

I bid goodbye to Kris and when I want to follow Yerin, Kris was hold my wrist.

"Jihyo-aa, do well today. Don't skip your meal, and please take good care of my Yerin" He said. I've just smiled at him and nodded then I ran to Yerin.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Without we noticed, Sehun hasn't leave yet. He saw everything. He sure Kris has feeling toward Jihyo.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update....

Sorry for this short chapter. But don't worries, I've already ordered coffee latte so I can awake the whole night and give you another updates. Stay tuned please, and leave comment so I can now what my readers feeling about this story. Believe or not it will motivate me to writes more..

kekekekkekekek..

Oh one more, have you watch the teaser of EXO "LOVE ME RIGHT"? If don't please watch and support them no matter what..

 

Thank you readers.. Love yoouuuuu.. XoXo