Chapter Fiveteen

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

Kris jus went downstair, when he realized that he haven't closed the door yet. While he do a little running to close the door, he was confused to see that the door was already closed.

"Hmmm.. did I closed it? I think I didn't, should be the wind? hmmm..weird" He scratch his head and went to the kitchen.

He open the refrigerator, and he feel relieved that Jihyo's stock so many ingredients and he saw a box full of Kimchi.

"Perfect. Kimchi soup would be great."

He started to take out what he need to cook, not forget to took some of salmon and fried them to get some protein. He put the apron on, and started cooking. Jihyo who just finished her bath, go to the kitchen and trying to help him, but when she saw him cook, she just left him. Jihyo's could tell that she loves what she saw, Kris backview was just perfect for her, and how he handled the kitchen was outstanding. He looked more handsome in Jihyo's eyes.

"Love what you see huh?" Kris actually noticed when Jihyo just stood there and watching him. But he let Jihyo stare for awhile ad actually he want to show Jihyo's how great he was when it comes to cook. 

Jihyo who shocked just put her mong face and pretend there's nothing happened.

"Whoooaaa,,you're so full of yourself. I just want to help you, but when I saw you're good at kitchen things and when you're become a little bit cocky, I think I won't help you at all Sir."

"It's ok, since I want you princess to not doing anything and just rest, why you're not sit down and enjoy your view?" Kris laughed

"Of course, with my pleasure."

The soup was almost ready, and now Kris fried the salmon and it smells really good. Jihyo didn't know that Kris would be good at this things, he tought he just a handsome man who never went to kitchen to cook even for Yerin. She couldn't expect that, and she realized she didn't knew any single thing about him. And when she dicovered a new thing from him, she always get fascinated by him.

"Who'll pick Yerin for today?" Jihyo asked

"Joongki, I've already called him and told him to pick Yerin from her school." Kris answered while serve the kimchi soup and took the salmon out form the frying pan.

"Ja, the meals are served. Let's eat"

Jihyo smile and nodded "Thank you" She took a rice and put all the rice on her kimchi soup.

"This is how you eat your kimchi soup you know?" Jihyo took Kris rice and put them all on his Kimchi bowl and stir it up for him.

Kris couldn't hide his smiled and they just eat and enjoyed each other accompany. After they finished, Kris tidy up the table and started to wash all the dishes, at first Jihyo was insist to do all the dishes, since Kris already cooked. But she failed, Kris was stubborn as usual, she knew he felt guilty by not pick up her phone that's why he do this, he want to treat her well. But Jihyo wants to assure Kris that she's already fine, and thank's to Sehun for his helped, even she didn't know how could Sehun managed to save her. Yes. Jihyo didn't realized that until now. How could he can be at the same place with her at those hour. It never crossed her mind yet. Jihyo would asked Sehun later. But now, she decided not to tell Kris the whole what just happened this morning, She thinks, it would be wise to keep the part when Sehun helped him just for herself. Jihyo walks to Kris and hugged him from behind.

"Thank you"

Kris get shocked with Jihyo sudden hug, but he feels happy also.

"For what?"

"For be with me now. You know, you don't have to do this actually. I don't blame you even didn't get mad at you for not pick up my phone."

Kris stop washing the dishes, he turned around and hug Jihyo back.

"You know how worried I am when I heard you cry over the phone? At that moment, I was promised to myself to not let you cry anymore. I don't know when the feeling to protect you come up, but I don't care, all I care now is to make you happy and not to let you sad, cry, or scared anymore. I'll be protect you Jihyo-aa."An urge to kiss Jihyo couldn't he held anymore, he lift Jihyo's face and they stared for a long time, slowly he pressed his lips to Jihyo's. They shared their first kiss.

Jihyo lift her face up, and look at Kris eyes, she knew the man in front of him was sincere with his word, she was happy but there's still a part on her felt insecured, she felt she ever heard those words, yes from the man from her past. He still have a special parts in her heart. 

 

Sehun....

He drove his car in heavy heart, what just happened earlier it hurts him so badly. It just so sudden for him. At first when he saw the neklace and he was sure that Jihyo is the girl he was looking for. The reason why he decided to go back to Korea, and he blamed himself for not meeting her at first. He blame the fate who lead Kris hyung to Jihyo. He stopped his car at Han River, he went out and sat down to enjoyed the wind and to ease the pain in his heart. He closed his eyes, and suddenly his phone rang.

"Where are you?'' Joongki asked

"Oh, hyung-aa. Mmmmh, right now I'm at Han River, why?"

"What happened? Did something happened to you Sehun-aa?"

"Aniyo hyung, I've just feel stressed a little bit, but there's no need to worry about. But actually why you're calling?" 

"What a relief. Yes, I just want to let you know that today's Kris didn't pick Yerin up from school and asked me instead, but actually I have an important meeting so I couldn't pick Yerin up. and when I saw your hyung was rushes this morning, I think he had something really important to do, that's why could you replace me to pick up Yerin? And after I finished the meeting, we could met somewhere and I'll took Yerin home?"

Sehun just smiled bitterly because he knew where's Kris hyung right now, and maybe he still with Jihyo and act like happy couple together. Aaaah,, the pain comes again on Sehun heart. Sehun think it would be best to see Yerin now, to forget awhile about Jihyo and Kris hyung.

"Yes hyung, I'll do it" 

"Komawo sehun-aa, I knew I could count on you."

Sehun walked to his car and drive to Yerin's school. 

 

=========

 

Another bonus update because today is Chen's birthday.!!!! Happy birthday to our Chen Chen,,thank you for singing for us.. 

And thank you to my readernim who still stay with my story. Hope you enjoyed it.