Chapter Eleven

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

After I hung up the phone, my mind were going outwhere. Trying to remember what really happen, tried to recall the boy face, but seems I can't. I heard Sehun asked me about what I'm thingking, but I'm too tired to answer him. Since I don't have any enery left to have a conversation with him. I think he got that, along the way he didn't ask me anything just tell me to go rest, and don't try too hard to have conversation with him. I've just smile and thankfull for his understanding. He was right, I am too sleepy because I didn't get enough sleep last night, I tried to close my eyes for awhile and get rest before I meet Luhan...

Sehun POV...

She's feel very warm. I loves the vibes she gave to me. It comforts me. Behind her toughness I feel she hide her trueself. She's fragile like Luhan hyung said. I know she's feel tired today, that's why I gather all of my courage to asked her come with me, luckily the place she want to go same with me. So it will save my time too. Her phone was ringing and I can heard she's talking with her mom, and suddenly her face changed, I can see her smile like from ear to ear. Pretty. I asked what happened, but she's didn't answer me. I decided to leave her alone playing with her own mind. Luhan hyung was right I can see her just like me, I don't know what a secret she was hold into, but beside that secret I can feel sadness cover her up. This feeling it's just same like 10 years ago, when I was with that girl. 

Now we arrive at Insadong, I parked the car and talk to Jihyo that we're already arrived, she didn't answer me. I turned my head and all I can see she was sleeping quietly. I watch her face closely, actually she's beautiful, Slowly I her hair, and I noticed that the light was cover her face. I blocked the light with my hand, she's look very tired and she deserve to get some rest. 

----------------------

After awhile Jihyo wake up and she can saw Sehun hand above her. She's a little bit shocked and so did Sehun. Sehun said sorry and tell her that because he don't want the light disturb her sleep. With her mong face she's just nodded, actually Jihyo didn't understand anything, her mind just go blank. She look at her watch and get a shocked because it was too late for her. She said sorry to Sehun and thanks him for drive her here, but she was too hurry and she had to go first. After that all Sehun can see is Jihyo who's running bluntly. Sehun just laughed to see her behaviour, he never see a girl like Jihyo before. His eyes keep watching where Jihyo go, he saw when Jihyo was about to fall because she was running, at first he's worry and want to help her. But then Sehun just laughed harder, "she's very cute" Sehun mumbled to himself.

"Yaah,,Song Ji Hyo wait for me!!!"

He yelled to her but all she do just left him behind..

Then Jihyo arrived at the restaurant and see Luhan was already sit and order food. 

"Lu,,miyanhae.. I've just oversleep.. How long you have been waiting?" 

Luhan was about to yelled to her but when he saw the girl in front of him, her eyes has a black circle and he can see Jihyo is still catching her breath. So he decided not to yelled her. 

"Three years" Luhan answered her

Jihyo knew that Luhan already waiting here more than an hours, and she can smell that Luhan a little bit mad with her. She put her hands on his cheek and start do the aegyo asked him to forgive her. Luhan who's shocked about her sudden action only dumbfounded and after she do her aegyo he can't handle it and just burst into laughter. Jihyo was really happy to hear his laugh. And not long after that suddenly Luhan yelled again, but now he's not yelled at her.

"Yaaa. Immaaa!!!! what time now? You wish I will wait you until death?"

Sehun first startled to see Luhan was yelled at him, but the thing he more startled is how Jihyo and Luhan are really closed. And they have appointment with the same person LUHAN. Why he asked me and Jihyo to meet at the same time? He's so curious right now.

"Aaah,,miyanhae hyung. It happens because I was babysit a bear while she's sleeping." Sehun looked at Jihyo, and he can see Jihyo didn't like to called by bear. Luhan who left dumbfounded finally understand something.

"So you came here together?" Luhan asked

"No hyung,,it just coincidence, right Jihyo-ah?" Sehun asked Jihyo and she nodded.

"Just forget about it hyung, I already said sorry right, I didn't mean to come late. Now let's we eat" Sehun want to avoid Luhan anger, so he distract him to start eating.

"Why you asked us to meet here Lu?" Jihyo asked

Luhan keep silent for awhile and he was thinking whether tell both of them now is the right time or not. Since he little bit hesitate to see how fragile both of their soul is. So he thinks today is not a good time to tell them.

"Nothing, I've just want to see you Jihyo-ah and Sehun also since me and Sehun was apart for more than 10years for some reason."

Sehun got chocked.

"Yaaa.yaaa.. Why you talking about that to stranger like her." Sehun rice his tone, he don't feel comfortable with it.

She's not stranger Sehun-ah, Luhan just talking to himself.

"You think I care Oh Sehun? I don't care anything about you and have no interest about your messy life."

No Jihyo-ah one day you will want to know more about him. You will care about him more. Again, Luhan just talking to himself. Luhan hissed about their unlucky bond. First he's really care about Jihyo and so Sehun they both important to him. But after what he learned today he hate it. One day it will be tough for him, since he can't choose.

"Sehun, after this please take Jihyo home. I still have a night shift." Luhan ordered him. Sehun just startled with Luhan behaviour, so did Jihyo.

"Ani Lu, I can take care myself, I can take bus or taxi to go home." Jihyo try to avoided to be with Sehun again.

"You already know her house right Sehun-ah?"

Again Sehun get shocked with Luhan manuver. He didn't understand why Luhan did this.

"Hyu..hyunng.. Wae geurae?" Luhan stuttered.

"How do you know Sehun-ssi?" Jihyo is very shock to hear Oh Sehun know about her home. Since she remembered that both of them are not in good term.

"A..Aa..Ani,, It just happened when we're helped at Shinhye cafe, Iii..it was too dangerous to women like you to go home alone. And also I go with Kai I didn't go alone just go to your home. So don't think to much, it wasn't special."

"Whaaattt,,with Kai alsoo??" Jihyo raised her tone and Sehun covered . "Slower please" Sehun asked her.

"What a ert..both of you ert..Stalker..stop stalking me.." She hit his arm many times and Sehun just begging her to stop because he's in pain.

Luhan just laughed to see them. 

 

Luhan POV.

"My dear Jihyo, you know that I really care about you right. For me you more than my friend. I care for you like my own sister, I don't want you get hurt. Also you Oh Sehun, now I think I knew why you decided to ran 10 years ago. I met your hyung Sehun-ah. He just came to my hospital don't worry I didn't tell anything about you, I've just listened him, seems he has a lot of burdened on him. Poor Kris. But both of you were in tragic fate. I want you and Jihyo get closed and get to know each other, so actually Jihyo will know that not only her who struggled with the pain but you too. You also have the same pain with her.  And knew what really happened was not you or Kris fault. So I arrange this. Jihyo needs you to heal her and so do you, you need Jihyo to heal you Sehun-ah. If the truth come out later, we can handle it together so I don't have to choose between you or Jihyo it will be hard for me and hurt me so bad if I think about it more. Hope my plan worked. "

 

 

================

So sorryyy for not updated so long.. I was too busy too streaming and voting for EXO... T_T 

It doesn't mean I forget my readers..

And my subscribers were increase... yeaaayyyy.. I'm so happy....Thank you for subscribe my story.. And for my reader who left comment also thank you so much, reading your comments is like a mood booster for me. Thank you for encourage me, it means a lot to me. Also for my silent reader, come on tell me what your tought about my story.. kekekekekeke...

Cheers everyone... Love you all.. XoXo

 

Sorry for update with this boring chapter.. I am trying to explain more about Sehun and Jihyo, also Luhan who has an important rules in my story.

Hope you won't get bored with my story...-__-