Chapter Four

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

 

Sehun POV

Meet with Luhan hyung wasn't that easy, Kai was right, he won't let me stand up, he told me to bended on my knee. For almost 1 hours, he complaining about my decission and he thinks it was wrong. Anything the problem I need to face off, I shouldn't run away just like that. I owed him an explanation for all thing happened, I told him there was something I can't tell about. Hopefully he understand. 

I eat his jajangmyeon.

"Hyung, who is the girl you yelling at? I bumped at her and lookslike you're close to each other? and why are you yelling to her? It's tell me that both of you are really close each other. Hoal!! Don't tell me that you like her hyung!! Anyway,she's look cute hyung, I can tell that you have special feeling towards her, and you don't treat her as an ordinary patient. Am I right hyung??"

"Yes you're right, she's so special. I don't know why but I can do everything about her. She's just like you Sehunnaa,, looks tough from the outside but both of you were kept a darkest secret and you won't tell anybody yet. It wasn't because you don't trust anyone, yes but it's also true, but at the other side is you can't handle what will be happen next. Both of you are scared to know the possibilty what might outcome if you admit it."

 

There's a moment in silent there.................

"Sehunna, where is Kai? why he didn't come with you?

 

With a little bit shocked..............

"Oh, he just dropped me here, because he needs to pick up Seoyoung oennie at her friends cafe. And until then I need to stay here. Will you ok with that hyung?"

"Ne, gwenchana yo."

"Sehunna,, how is you parent? All their good?"

"I don't know hyung and I don't want to know either. Maybe they already forgot about me. It's good right?"

"Ani Sehunna, you shouldn't think that way. Omonim were so worried, and she's always come to see me just an excuse to know if I've got any news from you back then. We were so worried you know. I think you've should meet them, once you were ready."

"Yes hyung, Let me think about it later." Later hyung..later... I need to fix it one by one.

 

Kris...

We've just arrived at my old home, My home wasn't that big, but our yard were so wide even our backyard has a lake. When I was a little I kept often playing on that lake. Hmmmh,,,what a sweet moments.  When we arrive, Omma and Appa were waiting for us, especially Yerin, I can see my father is getting very old right now I can see his wringkles when he's smile. So did my mother, and I knew every wringkle he has, it's because of me. I felt sorry for both of them . When yerin sees them, immediately she run to their hugs. She kissed them, and I can watch Yerin was playing with appa wringkle, and keep asking so many things. Beside that she asked her grandfather to tote her. What a spoiled child.

"Haven't you eat Kris?" My father asked

"Not yet appa, shall we have dinner together for the first time since my return to here?"

"Yes, sounds good Krisaah. Omma-ka will prepared the dinner right, and tell Yerin to not played around the kitchen, it might be dangerous for her."

 

7.30PM

After all the foods are settle down at the dining table, we sat together with Joongki in front of me. And there's another empty seet. I know it was for who, even when JoongKi come to sit in front of, I can't not noticed there's should be another person who sit at this chair.

"Kris have you seen any school for Yerin near here?"

"Yes I did, but there's no school at our neighbourhood, and it was hard to find school which will be make our Yerin comfortoble."

"Yes if you can do it more fast, it will be better, I don't want my grandchild get left behind when it was for school. It wasn't good right?"

"Yes abochi, I agree with you, I've already looking for the school actually, and I decided that I want Yerin go to the same school with Sarang, Suho daughter. Did you remebered him? Yerin was hard to adapt and she has a little trauma, so I think it was best for her and for me also. Suho said the teacher and the environment were good, and friendly also the teacher was very patient to child and love childs very much. I think it was a good one for Yerin."

"Ok then, you've decided."

 

In the Morning...

 

Jihyo was called by Yoo Jaesuk principal yesterday to come early tomorrow, and there's something he want to tell her tomorrow. On her way to the school she saw familiar figure, It's Suho ssi and Sarang, i fasten my step to greet them.

"Anyyeonghasseyo Suho ssi."

"Oh, Jihyo seonsaeng, Anyyeonghasseyo"

"What's going on today? It seems you're not really busy now, that's why you dropped her today right."

"Yes, joesonghabnida. Sarang must be give you a lot of trouble right?"

"Ani, It was good to see Sarang, she's very active so it means she's very healthy and don't forget that she's smart too. There's no worries Suho-ssi"

"Such a relief, I think when you're run to me you'll scold me because of Sarang.Ah! Almost forget, I have a friend who just come from States, he has a daughter too named Yerin, he was looking for Yerin's school, so I recommend this place, should I get some fee to promote your school?"

"Hahhaha,,, You've should! Let me tell the principal then, and see what he will react for this. You won't get out easy Suho ssi.."

"I hope you'll take good care our daughter, Jihyo ssi. Ah, there they coming! Kris-aa,, over here" Suho suddenly shouted and waive his hand highly. I turned around, and I see a tall good looking man. He left his hair a little bit mess, with the suit he wear, I can tell how lucky his wife should be. The smirk when he saw Suho, can melt a thousand girls and his gaze, hmmh.. I can't describe it. It kills! For sure, I think if he has a supernatural power, he will has his gaze as a killer weapon. But that gaze doesn't stay too long, when he saw a little girl who hold his hand, the playboy aura he has was banished. 

 

 

"Jihyo ssi, let me introduce to my friend, Kris. Kris, this is Jihyo sonsaeng, my daughter homeroom teacher"

"Anyyeonghasseyo! My name is Song Jihyo,but you can call me Jihyo"

"Yes. anyyeonghasseyo! Nice to meet you Jihyo ssi, I am Kris and this is my daughter Yerin. Yerin-aa, please greet your new teacher"

"Ne. Anyyeonghasseyo sonsaengnim. My name is Yerin, I am 4 years old. I'm scared of bugs and I love chocolate ice cream and also hate if my appa pick me up late. I'm scared to left alone sonsaengnim"

"wah, Yerin-aa don't forget you're also pretty and smart, if you introduce yourself to your friends latter do not forget to tell them too right. I pat her had, and she looks me with her cute big eyes."

 

Kris POV

 

Actually right now I was so scared to bring Yerin to her new school, she's a cute girl, but she didn't has any confidence that's why she is hard to adapt with environment. Especially she knows that her mother just left her. She has trauma about that. That's why she doesn't like to keep waiting too long, that's why I can't be late to pick her up, or she will be histeryc and will be hard to calm her down. When we arrive, I saw Suho were talking friendly to women, I have no idea who is she, but her backview was so beautiful so cold and warm at the same time. And when I saw her pat Sarang head, my instinct that she will took good care of my Yerin. Suho waived at me, I hold Yerin and put her down, all of the eyes were eyeeing on us. I know it's an unusual view for them, because I'm newbie here, when I fix my suit then looked up while holding Yerin hand, I saw her turned around. It's captivating me, when she smiles. It looks like your life will stop. Suho was right, beside she's caring she's also beautiful too, that's what he told me last night, to not overdrowned by her deathly smile. I admit it my heart skip a beat. For the first time. I go to them, and we introduce each other. Jihyo so it was her name, hmmm.. Sounds familiar.....And then we all go inside to the school.

 

=======

 

That's how they meet....

 

=======

Yeaaayyyy,, another chapter.. Hope you'll like it. And I'm sorry for this short update. At this chapter I want too explained how Kris meet Jihyo and how Sehun actually has a deep secret.

I'm working with next chapter, Please wait, I'll update as many as I can today.Oh,, and sorry for Suho suddenly become Sarang Father, I'm really sorry for this line. Hope readers will forgive me..

and I got those child foto at google sorry for just copying like that I just want the readers at least can imagine how Yerin looks like, and I think she's the perfect one to describe Yerin.

 

90 degrees Bow...