Chapter Twelve

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

After the awkward meeting with Luhan, both Jihyo and Sehun walked in silent. They both confused what happened with Luhan, Sehun open the car door for Jihyo, she hop in. Sehun break the silent and asked Jihyo did she felt Luhan was different today. Yes jihyo also feel the same, she knew luhan well so did Sehun, today feels like they meeting with another Luhan, And they also knew if the meet with this side of him, he must about hiding something big or there's something big was invaded his mind. Maybe something about his worked, there must be a big trouble at hospital. They think. Suddenly Sehun decided parked his car and asked Jihyo to go walk with him since today was along day for them and somehow he feels very tired and wanted some fresh air. Jihyo likes his idea, actually she wants to asked Sehun first but she hesitate, and luckily Sehun can feel the same way with her. They need fresh air. 

"Long night right?" Sehun asked her

Jihyo nodded, "You too?"

"Mmhh,," Sehun give a little nodd to her

Jihyo patted his back,,"Good, let's play for awhile before we go home."

She started to run and waved at Sehun to chase her, Sehun just smile to see her and started to run to her. They spent their night to play at the park. They play together, laughed together and they both trying to forget about their pain. Jihyo want to about forget that she actually were struggling to recover her memories which is she's scared if there's on of her memories were too bad to be remember and it will be better for her to just keep forget about it, but she can't. Because it haunted her in her dreams, she's feel tired about it, and today she wants to play until her energy were went to zero, so she wish that she won't have any dream tonight, because her brain was too tired to working. Same with Sehun, he wants to forget anything, he wants to forget his guiltiness to people who closed with him. He wants to forget about he who has been rejected with his own family, he who felt dissapointed with Kris after what he did, He who never knew anything about Yerin because of his hatred feeling towards Kris. He who is now struggling to find his girl.

They both feeling happy and it works for awhile they forget about their own problems, they sit at the bench. Jihyo wiped Sehun sweat. Sehun freeze for a moment, but it seems Jihyo didn't notice him and just said thank you for accompany her tonight. Sehun looked at her closely, and said in his heart that he's the one who must said thank you. Sehun just nodded, he won't admit it. Never. Especially to her.

"Because I've already accompany you today, so you have to buy me dinner later." He asked her, but actually he just want to keep seeing Jihyo that's why he request that.

"Coal!!. Just tell me when you're not busy Oh Sehun-ssi" She said in sarkasm but it sound nice on Sehun ears.

Sehun sent Jihyo home, they decided to still walk. They keep talking and laughing along the way, Jihyo never feel that she can be closed with someone like Sehun. If you take a look at him, there's no doubt about his handsomenss, but he's very cold. It likes hard to be closed with him. Sometimes he act so arrogant, whenever he saw someone he just meet, like he just sent the signal that he's not an easy person to get along with. Actually he's not like that, Jihyo can feel the coldness side he has is like his pain, it needs cure.  After bid a goodbye, Sehun walked backwards and half yelled to Jihyo if is it ok if someday he come to her school because he want to see Yerin. Jihyo who's scared if it might wake her neighbour up just give a OK signal to him. She can see Sehun getting more happy, she's actually curious why is Sehun seems like attracted to Yerin. Today also he asked about Yerin, it just strange for Jihyo to see a young man who really likes children. But whatever, since she knew Yerin also happy when Sehun is around her, but it's curious her  even more. Jihyo just shake her head and decided to go inside. Her mother was waiting for her while watching television.

"Jihyo wasseoyo?" She asked

"Nae omma.." She laid her head on her omma lap and her Omma just her hair. 

"You look tired today. I can see you when you're went to the office this morning. But now I can see you cheek is blushing, is there something good happen Jihyo-ah?"

Jihyo was impressed with her Omma. How come she knew even a little change which happened to me. I just nodded.

"Oh here is your neklace."

Jihyo wakes up and sit beside her Omma and take a deep look with the neklace. 

"Thank you Omma, for finding this."

"But why you suddenly want to find this neklace Jihyo-ah? I remembered back than when you threw this neklace.."

"Seriously omma I almost threw this?" 

"Yes, that's why I pick it up just wondering maybe someday you will asked me about that, and what I predicted was right."

Jihyo just kiss her mother cheek, and went upstair. She entered her room, and look closely to the neklace, "Boy I promised I'll find you, you owe me an explanation for what happened." She kissed her neklace and wear it.

 

After Sehun sent Jihyo home, he can't stop smiling. He don't know why, but he feels very happy to spent time with her. Kai who was waiting for him noticed about it and asked what makes him so happy. Sehun didn't said anything just keep went to his room. After 10 years today was the happiest for Sehun, for awhile he can forget about his trouble and just be himself. He took shower and go to the living room watching with Kai. He decided not to tell Kai about his meeting with Jihyo, because Sehun knew Kai's noona is one of Jihyo bestfriend so it would be wise to keep her again

Sehun decided to go to Jihyo work place, since he doesn't have anything to do. He texted Joongki and asked him to sent Yerin to school for today, so he left early just to be on alert if his plan doesn't work and Kris hyung who just drop off Yerin today instead of Joongki. Sehun looks his watch and still it's too early for him, suddenly decided to turn over first, he went to Jihyo house. He didn't know why but he just follow his feeling to go there first. He's waiting outside her home, this kind of thing just remind him about the past. He volume up the music, his finger tapping the wheel while his head just follow the beat. Not long after that, he see her go out from her house, a smile was graven in his face. He saw Jihyo with an old lady, and she's maybe Jihyo's mom, Jihyo just waving goodbye to her mom, the old lady didn't move an inch until Jihyo lost from his sight. However Sehun feels a little bit envy, because never in his life he treated like that. Jihyo must be lucky. He toughts. 

-----------------------------

Jihyo feel there's somebody who's following her since she went out to work. Now she feels a litlle bit scared, because there's a lot of news about crime lately. And she's only by herself. Jihyo parked her car as usual and take a walk to her school. The feelings getting stronger, because the man who's follow her just parked the car too not far from her's. He's wear a black sport pants with brown hoodie. Jihyo fastest her way, and trying to call Kris since maybe he's around and could come over to accompany her, she's trying to call but there's no luck, kris didn't answer her call. She's keep walking and  unfortunately the road wasn't crowded as always, Jihyo just cursed her bad luck for today. Suddenly someone grab her hand and smothered , her feet just kicking the air, trying to seek help. Jihyo was about to cry, she's very scared her Omma just come to her mind and she can't imagined what would can be if she's leaving her alone too. She cries even harder, her tears overflowing, and trying to realese herself. Suddenly someone yelled to stop. Jihyo can hear "the someone" who was yelled just running towards her. Whoever he's, Jihyo was very thankful because he come at the right time.

 

 

=============

 

Another chap,, Enjoy please readernim... 

Thank you for keep supporting my story. Love you all..