Chapter Six

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

 

>>>>

We've just dropped Yerin safely, Kris was asked JoongKi to wait for us and took Yerin to her room. Joongki is Kris cousin, his parent already died in car accident, that's why Kris family has been taking care of him. Beside Kris and Joongki is very closed each other, Joongki just like brother to him, and now he's working with them and one of Kris father right-hand man. We're on our way to my home, along the way we've talked so many things it seems I want to try to open up about myself as Luhan said I need a person to share with. With Kris I think I'll try because I think I can feel comfortable enough and I have the feeling for him that he's the person that I can rely more.Maybe it's because he's already has a child so the feeling was different and he's good at taking care others.

I can feel Kris feel the same way, We don't know why but we think we have bond to each other. I can't deny it since how fast I can be closed with Yerin and Kris, usually I don't feel comfortable to hanging out with new people, I'm not good at it. Along the way home, we talked about our day, and I tell Kris that I've met a horrible person and unresponsible one and how annoying is he. He's just 180 degrees different from Kris, Kris just laughed at me when I describe him, I admit it that he was a good looking young men but an arrogant one. 

Suddenly Kris patted my head and thanks to me to come to his life and Yerin's. I feel embarrased suddenly I can't breath, I can feel my blood rushes inside my body and my face become so hot. To make it more worse my stomach growling so hard.

"Ya Song Jihyo, when the last time you've had your meal?"

I am trying to remember and actually I haven't eat anything since breakfast.

"Yaaa Noh!! I've already told you t not skip your meal, you're more worse than Yerin, at least she's listen me very well, but you?"

He mock me more and more.

We've arrived at the restaurant and Kris has ordered me samgyetang he told me it will be good for my health and gave me strength. After our order has arrived, i din't realize that I am very hungry, I eat samgyetang like a person who haven't eat for a year and Kris just laughed at me, I wonder why he is laughing and without my notice his big hand already on my left cheek and then he wipe my lips.

"Eat slowly Mong-ya or you will get disgestion."

I was amazed with him, and i can't say anything. After we finish, we decided walk together to reach my house, tonight is very cold and I forgot to take my jacket at Kris car, Kris saw me shivering from the cold and wrap me with his jacket, hold my hand and put it into his pocket.

"I'll keep you from the cold Jihyo-aa"

We didn't talked to each other for awhile, because we knew it was very strange for both of us. 

Breaking the silent I tried to ask about his work, since today is the first time he's late to pick up Yerin, I was curious what happened and it's more curios since he sighed.

"There's something I need to fixed up?"

"What is it?"

"Later,,I'll talked you later." He tighten my hand inside his pocket, I pat his wide back and said it's ok, take it slowly.

"Jihyo, you think it's weird right? I don't know why I feel comfortable with you, so did Yerin. And also this is the first time I feel comfortable with woman tough."

Actually I didn't expect to hear him speak to me bluntly like this. I don't know what to do so I've decided to stay quiet and just listened to him.

"My wife..." he smirked

"I can't say I uncomfortable with her, actually she was a good girl, I owe her and I promised to myself to always look her up. We grew together at US, she only has me and so did I, we are far away from our parent that's why we rely to each other. But I am the one who makes her disappointed, actually I was prepared if someday she would left me, but I didn't expect that she could do that to Yerin, honestly I feel dissapointed to her at the end. Until now I can feel my anger towards her, I feel betrayed Jihyo-aa." He sighed very loong

"Thank you for being in my side now, Later I need a lot of your help, I need you to cheer me up when the things getting worsed. And It will be ok if everyone can't trust on me, but can be you're the only one who will believe in me jihyo-aa no matter what?? Could you promise that Jihyo?"

Actually I was taken aback for a moment.

"What is getting worsed, are this is related why you're late today?"

He nodded

"What's going on? Ani.. Forget it, maybe you haven't ready yet to tell me."

I'm a little bit confused.

Without we noticed, we've already arrived to my home. 

"So here we go.." I've said to Kris

"Oh, so this is your house??Nice. I'll come in later Jihyo, tonight is already too late."

"Yes you right" I withdraw my hand from his pocket, but he's not letting go.

"Jihyo what I've said to you must be make you shocked right? Miyanhae Jihyo yaa, I didn't mean to. Just think about it slowly, now you're the only one who give me strength beside Yerin. But you know I'm serious right? And I can feel somehow we have bond that we can't reject." He kissed my hand and pull me into his hug.

 

>>>

 

In front of Jihyo house

 

"Are you sure this is her house Kai??"

"Not sure, but this is Luhan hyung wrote, so I think we're right."

"By the way, why you insist to go here Sehun-aa? Aiiisshh don't tell me you already fell to that ahjumma"

"Ani,,"

"Whooaaaa, your taste already changed right Sehun. Thanks god so we won't fight again because that ahjumma is not my style."

"It wasn't like that!! You know she's alone and it's already late so it might be dangerous for her to walk home alone." Aiisshh, I lied! I knew she was with Kris Hyung that's why I insist Kai to accompany me to go to her house. I wonder what kind relationship they have and actually I'm more curious to see him, I want to know how he look like now.

After a long wait there's no signal from both of them coming, I knew we won't missed it because she already told me that she will dropped Yerin home, and I also knew Kris hyung won't let her go home alone. He was so gentle, and decent man so he won't do that. We've been waiting for almost one hour, I've decide to called Luhan hyung since it's possible if he gave us the wrong address.

 

"Ya Oh Sehun, what time is it? why you called me?"

"Miyanhae hyung-aa, I just wonder if the address you gave me was right?"

"If you asked Song Jihyo house, yes it was right. But actually I wonder why you and Kai asked me about her, do you know her Sehun-aa?"

"Just today hyung, I've just knew her today."

"So why you asked me about her house, get your mind straight Oh Sehun! Don't mess up with her or you will face me! You know!" He yelled so I must put my phone away from my ear.

"Araaa..hyung, it wasn't like that. Me and Kai just wondering because after we help ShinHye noona's cafe she's went home alone. That's why we just want to make sure she's safe." Biyan hyung, I lied. Again...

"Do you try to lie to me Oh Sehun?" What?? Is he mind reader,, I knew he's pyschatrist but not mind reader instead.

"Oooff cou..rsee no hyung" I stuttered

"Good then, just don't mess up with her tells Kai about it also, arrasseo?"

"Ne hyung."

At spion I saw she and Kris hyung were walking together.

"Hyung,, I'll hang out first. Bye." I switch off the phone and tried to look in front of me, they look close to each other, it wasn't normal. I didn't aware Kai do the same.

"Ya Oh Sehun, isn't he Kris hyung? Yaaa, when he back to Korea, I haven't heard about it. Yah, you know about this right? That's why you insist to go here? Wow daebak!"

I just remind silent. I don't know I felt a little bit uncomfortable with the view in front of me. I saw how closed they are, Kris hyung wasn't an easy going person, he is nice to people but actually he has cold image inside him. He's not easy to be closed with especially women, I knew it, back then the girls in his school were longing into him, trying to get his attanetion, but almost of them was failed. So I can tell how special Jihyo to him, maybe because she's Yerin teacher, but it doesn'make sense to have skinship like that. And, now.. whaaat,,,what his doing!

 "Yaaah,, sehunnaaaa,, what what Kris hyung doing? Hah?? Why he hugged her, Oh don't tell me Jihyo is Kris hyung girlfriend?" Kai was hitting my shoulder since he's got excited. I've got shocked too, and more I saw i feel more uncomfortable.

Later that I knew, I stepped on gas. And our car was drove very fast and I can see they broke their hug since they got shocked of me. "Good hyung, I saw you're doing fine. Haven't you forget about the past hyung? I didn't see your guiltiness in your eyes. What the hell. You're just the same back then still a cowards, all of you know just running from your trouble and let others clean the mess you make."

 

>>>>

In the dark place behind the highest wall, and the very tight guard, there's someone was sit in the corner, he fold his leg in front of his wide chest and wrapped his hand on it. The muscles he has is because he worked out very hard in here. He stare on the ceiling, still remembering what happened to him....

Tomorrow I'll be discharged from here, after sentenced 12 years in prison, finally I can get out tomorrow. I can feel the sun touched my skin, I can see how blue the sky is, hear the birds chirping. Thank's for my strong determination to not make any fuss in here, just try to living as low as I can. I'm only focused to get out here soon, no matter what, and lucky for me the court has decided to lessen my sentenced from 16years to 12 years. It means tomorrow I can go out from here, I'm curious will Sehun pick me up. Yes! I've already let him know that I'll get out from here. Joongki too, but Joongki still didn't know that Sehun was in Korea, Sehun makes me promised not to tell anyone.

"Kim Jong Kook, haven't you slept yet?" An old man just startled me.

"Yes, I feel very excited actually, so it's why I can't sleep, I hope tonight the night will vanished so fast and the sun comes more fast than usual."

"hahahaha,,I'm glad for you, and don't forget our promise right. You must help me find them and let me know how they're doing." He gave me an old photos I can see the smile was captured on that picture and feel guilt to know that smile was broken by selfiness and power. I fed up

"Geogjeonghaji maseyo, I'll find them,, Ahjussi just must doing well in here and wait for another 6 months to get out from here, and let's have our revenge." I squished his hand.

 

=========

 

KKEUT..............

 

Otteyoo?? Miyanhae, I've just a lot of worked this week. But here's the update,, hope you'll enjoyed it and feel free to comment.. ^.^

XoXo..

 

And if someone confused please feel free to tell me, so I can go slowly with this story and make you understand with the plot..