Chapter Ten

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

 

"Why you were here Oh Sehun-ssi? It just weird that I bumped you twice a day at here." Jihyo asked

"Mmh.. Nothing, I've a little business around this neigborhood, and when I go back I saw this girl and decide to stop for awhile." I asked while my heart beat so fast hoping that she will buy my story. She pulled Yerin closed to her and asked where is Joongki, Yerin said that he was went to buy her an ice cream and told her to stay with me.

"I'm not a bad person Song Jihyo-ssi, don't treat me like that please." I told her.

Jihyo feel guilt after he said that.

"Ani,, don't think like that. I just worried to see her with stranger, not only her all of my students I were worried if I saw them with stranger." 

*****

After a moment, Jongki was already back and took Yerin home, he was startled to see Jihyo and I gave him a code that everything still fine. He looks relieved and bring Yerin home. But before that Jihyo scold him to act so recklessly, since he know how's Yerin and it won't safe to leave her with stranger. I already talked to her that I'm not stranger and she told me to shut my mouth. I scared. After a long lecture from Jihyo, finally Joongki go inside the car and drive away home. 

Now only me with her...

"Are you going home?" I asked her.

"No, I have appointment with someone."

"Nugu??"

"None your business Sehun-ssi."

"Ah, right. Where is it? I can drive you."

"There's no need, I've just take the bus, beside I don't want to bother you."

"I don't feel you bother me. Just go with me, since I saw you look so pale and it wasn't good if you go alone. And that's bother me."

He was right, I don't feel good anyway and I can't called off my promise to Luhan, so I think it's better for me to take his over.

"Alright, since you insist me Oh Sehun-ssi, I would to meet my friend at Insadong, do you mind to take me there?" I asked him

"Whooaaa,, what a coincidence. I want to go there too and meet my friend at Insadong."

He opened the door for me and skipping a bit, sometimes I saw him like a little child and he can be mature to at one point for example when he said to me to not treat him like a bad guy. His eyes were telling me that he's very fragile inside and has a darkest secret that he keep alone. While we were in the car, suddenly my phone rang and it's from omma.

"Ne Omma, what happened?"

"Hmm,,Jihyo-aa. You asked me to find the neklace with hexagon right?"

"Ah right, did you find it Omma?"

"Yes, I found it, it was at your old belongings. At your tree can, I'll keep it first Jihyo-aa and give it to you when you arrive."

"Arrasseo omma, thank you for your help."

"I've just feel relieved that I could find the neklace. I will find you with that neklace. Definetely will." Jihyo just mumbled and Sehun asked her what is she mumbling about. But Jihyo keep it silent...

 

-------

 

Sorry for my late and short update.. There's many thing I need to take care of.. But will get back to you soon readernim. And please do comment to encourae me more.....

 

Thank you..