Chapter Three

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

Kris Pov.

Finally we're back, after all this years, I finally step my feet again at Korea. Actually I missed it so much, I want to teach Yerin how good and beatiful her country was and thank God he gave us the opportunity to go back. We arrived at 12.45 KST, and I've already told abochi and he told me that he has asked Joong Ki to pick us up, but I haven't seen him quite a while, so actually I'm scared if I forgot how his looked like. "Yerin-ah, please wait here. Appa need to buy some coffee first, do you want something?" I asked to my little princess. "Please buy me chocolate ice cream appa, and don't make me wait too long I’m scared. Can't I just go with you?" she said while her right hand holding her doll and the other holding my fingers. Meanwhile her eyes were teary as if pleading to me,and I must admit that I nearly lost it. She's so cute, very beauty and I'm thankful to have her. I squat down to her heights, I fix her jeans jacket "Appa won't be too long, you've need to wait for Joong Ki ahjussi because appa already text him to pick us here, also today appa hasn't had my morning coffee Yerin-ah." I pout to her. Then she caressed my face "Arrasseo appa, don't cry, go and buy your coffee now. I'll be waiting and sit here" She then sit at her yellow mini suitcase and put her heads on her hand and give me a smile "Palli appa"... "Nae.. yeogiseo gidalyo my princess!!"

 

∞∞∞∞∞

Sehun POV

I was looking outside and tries to capture Kai's figure, I wonder how he looks now. I capture his figure, he's wearing jeans and brown jacket, I knew it was him in a second. He still look as handsome as he is back then, and his sleepy face is his charm. I just feel I missed him so much, back then we always play along and put pranks to our friends, and when we fell in love with the same girl in high school. We even had fought before, back then we fell in love with the same girl, she was very pretty and nice to us, but at the day we fought, in the middle of the night I slept on the bench at the park near our school. Kai has come to me and asked me to go to his home instead of staying at the park. Haish.. those memories I'm glad I making the right decision too back to Korea.

"Ya hyung!!! Mianhae ,I've just bumped with cute little girl who thinks I was an idol, isn't it good?? Up now, everyone recognize my handsome face, whoa.. I feel good suddenly." I laughed very hard until my stomach hurt.

"Hah, you're never change maknae-ya too much babbling and full of yourself." Suddenly Kai hug me tightly, I thought he will be angry or kick my , but in his hug I feel his warmness and feels like he has a lot of question to ask me. I buried my face in his wide shoulder and pat his back. "I miss you hyung". "Yes me too Sehunna, I’m glad you're back now."

---The whole eyes in the airport was watching them, because they're good looking men standing there and hugging each other very tight and whispering words to each other---

"Hyung, don't you feel weird? Everybody keep looking on us, I don't want to destroy all the women fantasy here because they’ll think I'm gay" I said to Kai , but we’re still hugging each other. "Yes me too Sehunna, I feel weird already, what we should do now?" I pushed him very manly, and greet him in American way, high five and tossed our shoulders together. Than we just laughed each other for our silliness.

"So,all of this are your luggage?" 

"Yes hyung"

"Put that on the backseat then!"

"You won't help me? Such a great hyung you are!!” I mumbled to him.

"Why should I? You'll stay with me for the rest of your life, so you need to know the consequence! Palli jump in."

"So where are we going first?? I've already prepared my knees" I said while hitting both of my knees.

"Luhan hyung"

 

∞∞∞∞∞

Jihyo POV

"Omma,,I'll come home late today, so don't wait for me omma”

“Of course I met him this morning”

“Yeah he said there's nothing wrong I'm just tired lately, so he gave me some medicine to calm down and to give me sleeping pills in case I can't sleep”

“Nae, love you too omma."

Today I don't have any class to teach of, so last night I called Seyeon and Seojin and asked them to meet at Shinye Coffee Shop. They were my friends since junior high school, they're always there to cheer me up back then when those tragedy hit my family. They’ve always support me until now, and still I haven't tell them anything, luckily they understand me and just prefer to not to talk to about that night.

I opened the door, and see three all of them were sitting on the corner and wave their hands to me formy attention. I smiled to them warmly.

"How are you Jihyo-ya??" Yeojin hug me and so does the others.

"Oenni,,I've already asked them to make a very special ice Americano for you, you need to try this because this is the new drink in my coffee shop" Shinhye grabs my arms and give codes to her waiter to bring the drinks.

"Jinjja?! let me try Shinhye, I'll become very honest to judge your new drinks, you know me right?"

"Keromyeon, that's why I'm so excited when you asked this sudden meeting"

"Aigoo. this kiddo know how to make aegyo towards us" Seyeon said.

"Yaaa! Shinhye, we’re even born in the same year, why do you have such load of aegyo than us, haish, jjinja this girl" Seojin shouted.

 It's been a while since we’ve met each other, we shared stories and talk about our life, and have some chit chat about everything. I just smile at myself and feel thankful to all of them for accompanying me through the sadness and happiness. Lu ge also said it was good for my healing too because I need to trust people to be shared with.

 

 

>>>>Flashback

 

"Jihyo-ah,,jihyo-ah”. Seojin called my name and knocked the door. She opened the door slowly. ”May we come in?” Seyoun asked. But there's no response from me at all. My room was very dark, even the sunlight can't get through my curtain to lighten up the room. As I remembered I forgot how to speak, even to move my body. What all I can do just sat at the corner and stared blankly nowhere. Shinhye ran and hug me, actually my bare skin can felt her tears but I didn't know how to respond to it. "What should we do Jihyo-ah? How long you'll be in this state, didn't you missed our school?" They cried even harder. I can listened what they're talking about and they try to communicate with me about their day, what Shinhye do until the hottest boy at their school fought for her. How about Mr Kim gave them a hard time with the homework, and our principal Mr.Yoo Jaesuk who always asked my condition, and asked when I'll be back to school. They've tried to seek my attention, but all I can do just hear their story with my eyes keep looking at them. They never miss a day without visiting me in the weekend and every day one of them will be coming and telling me what happened at the school. 

That tragedy has been bring a big mental damaged to me, and my uncle was asking my friends to keep coming and tried to have interactions with me and hoping if one day I will respond them. At one night, my mother came to my room, she my hair gently. "Jihyo-ah, please dear please awake, don't stay still in this state, you know how much I need you right? Don't leave me alone here dear, I was scared, I am angry, I feel life isn't fair to me. I've lost the man whom I loved for the rest of my life, I did lost my first beautiful daughter too at one night, and now I'm even scared to lose you. I missed your laugh, your babble, you who always nag, ani, even I missed your voice darling. Oh God what should I do to get her back. Jihyo-ah you can hear your mother right, please wake up and let's we face it together my dear, I swear I will do anything to have you back." 

 

 

I walked at the darkest place I've ever been, there's no light so I can't see anything around me, I keep calling my mother, I just keep walking to find the edge of this tunnel. My voice getting louder as I tried to call my mother, the loudest I scream I feel more scared, it was very cool I don't have any jacket on me, I keep hearing sounds like people laughed, I keep hearing my father voice, my oennie voice calling my name and laughed together. I don't know why it feels creepy, then I started to run and cried I was so desperate to find my mother. As I kept running, then I saw a very small light, that I can't enter. It was like there was an invisible wall was blocked me, but all I can see is my mother kneeling, she closed her eyes. 

"God, why does this happen to us, in a flash you took all of the person I loved. You've already took my husband and my daughter life, and now I only have my little daughter, she's alive and I'm grateful you didn't took her too but what you did to her instead? Why are you so hard on her, you didn't took her life but why you took her soul? I can't watch her so miserable like this, she's still young and she still didn't even know how beautiful this world is. Why did you do that to my little and only daughter now? I can't breathe every time I see her, she missed many things right now, she missed her times at school, she missed her friends, she missed her life actually and even I never heard her story when she falilng in love. Please God, help me to heal her, let me feels you big mercy and miracle. Give me a chance to be her good parent"

I cried when I hear my mother’s pray. I've tried to break the wall but I can't. I want to hug my mother, I want to stay with her, I want to cheer her up, I want to be with her now. I kicked the wall and scream her name but she can't listen my voice, she's still there kneeling and crying, keep praying as I watch still moving, but I can't hear her praying now, because the tunnel like swallowing me deeper and deeper...

I got off of my bed, I am running all over the house to find my mother but I can't find her. I go outside, run and run screaming my mother’s name, i even don't wear any footwear, I can't feel my foot scratched and full of wound, all I can do just run and calling my mother. She didn't show up. I fell very hard on the ground. I cried, and didn't try to get up. I've just cried and use my hands as my pillow while my face were facing the tar road. Without me noticing, someone lift me up. He carried me to the nearest bench, he didn't said anything and I can't saw his face clearly because my eyes were too swollen. He said to wait for him and what did I do to my foot. I can't answer him, because I'm too busy crying, and all I know I've just followed what he said. My cry just get louder, i hit my chest so many times, as I feel I can't breathe and want to spill out what I was really feel since that night.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

I keep watching her home, I can't count how many days I've spent here. I didn't even go home. I think this night will be passing like usual, I feel so sleepy. Suddenly I heard someone crying, I look to the left and I saw her running, crying calling her mother but she didn't use any footwear, she might get hurt. I followed her. She fell down,and I stopped. She didn't get up. I'm worried. I walked slowly to approach her. I felt relieved I can hear sound. She's crying. Her feet was bleeding, she gets wound everywhere. I lift her up, I carry her. I put her to sit on the bench and tell her not to go anywhere. Lot of thoughts running on my mind. I run to the nearest drugstore. I bought alcohol, cotton bandage, and an ointment to cure her wounds. In the speed of light I run back to her. I saw her hitting her chest crying all over her heart. I've never seen her like this. If she kept doing this it will hurt her more. I hold her fist which keep repeating hit hear chest. She looked at me, then started crying again. I squat down in front of her.I took her feet. Gently treating her wounds while she kept on sobbing and crying.

"Just cry, let it all out. Don't stop. This is unfair. I know. Life is cruel. I also know" As I finished cleaning her foot, I put a bandage to cover it. I sit beside her. No one’s talking. We’re both hurt. We know it, ani I know it. We both looked far away, and suddenly she put her head on my shoulder. She starts talking. She told me everything, without missing any detail. Just like rewinding the movie. It creeps me. I didn't know it will be that horrific. I just kept listening to her. I was swept away by her story, she then took a long breath.  After quite some times, she fell asleep on my shoulder.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Finally an update.. I think this update is the longest one. I want you feel worth to wait the updates.

Sorry if it's boring.. Comment your thoughts please after reading this. I didn't know if you can feel the pain too. because I think I'm lacked on describe it. :(

And if there's someone who can help me to teach how to describe the pain feeling into words, please let me know.. hiks..T_T

hope you like this chapter. >.<

90 degrees bow

∞∞∞∞∞∞

edited by beta-reader 010116