Chapter Thirteen

THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS

! Sehun just trapped with the traffic light, He just can see Jihyo's car was driving smoothly ahead leaving him behind. Sehun just sighed and smiled to see how reckless she's driving. "I won't let her drive anymore if I know how how she drive." Just to make him shocked another car was over taking and running over the red lights. Sehun who's still playing with his mind were shocked and uneasiness feeling suddenly take him over, and he worried about Jihyo, the first name who come over his mind. Yet he lost her, he didn't know which way she took but he just follow his feeling to stay at the main road, and thought if he could arrive first it's would be better. Not long after that, lucky for him he just saw Jihyo car just parked, he was confused why she needs to parked here instead at school and prefer to walk instead. Sehun follow her, to parked his car. He kept eyeing Jihyo from a far, siince he didn't want Jihyo noticed that she got followed and she might be freak out and it would be ruin everything. Just looking at her from a far makes Sehun heart flutter, the warmness vibe she gave to him, he like it very much, it soothe him. While seeing her, he accidentally bumped into middle aged woman and poor her, she dropped her plastic bag and an oranges were falling, Sehun who felt guilty without second tought running over to help her pick up the oranges and get her new paper bag to carry the oranges. 

Sehun just continue walked, but suddenly he heard someone just screaming and the voice sound familiar. Sehun just run trying to find Jihyo, he couldn't be wrong the scream sound like Jihyo's. He faster his run, and stiill can't find her, because suddenly her scream just disapear. Suddenly he look straightforward and there's a man with brown hoodie seems struggling with something and Sehun feel so curious and he can see Jihyo who's struggling to free herself out, anger were burst into Sehun, he yelled him to stop out of his lung. The man was startled with sudden yelled, right before he want to run away, a fist just landed to his face. Sehun couldn't see his face clearly and right after he want to give that bastard a lesson, Jihyo weak voice asked him to stop. He taken aback and go to Jihyo to make sure she's alright.

"Go!! You're ing bastard! Lucky I won't beat you till death right now! Don't you dare to touch her again, or you will die in my hand! Just go now!" Sehun threaten him.

Sehun were looking at Jihyo, and luckily she's find, she's just get shocked after what happened. Her body was trembling, Sehun can feel that since she's in her arms. Sehun just tighten her hug to give her warmth and shrook her hair to calm her down. 

"It's ok now Jihyo-aa, you're fine right now. Don't be scared." Sehun whisper to her with his deep soft voice and kissed her head. Sehun eyes was caught something in Jihyo neck, he saw a familiar neklace was rounded her neck. It can't be her. It shouldn't be her. Sehun took a glance once again at Jihyo's neck and he sure it was his necklace before. There's no one who will have the same neklace since it was a gift from his Grandmother and no one has it. It was make at his own company and her Grandfather special request to make th hexagonal necklace only for Grandma and Grandma gave him that neklace befor she passed away. So he was sure that the necklace whish wrapped on Jihyo neck was his, but he still reject the possibilty that Jihyo might be the girl he was looking for or she knew about the girl he was looking, since she has that neklace. Sehun help Jihyo to stand up and walked to the nearest cafe to have some drink first and calmed Jihyo also himself. 

After the hot tea Sehun was ordered arrived, he pulled Jihyo hands and rub her hand with his. He gave her a little massage so she could calm herself down. Sehun knew it might be shocked her when suddenly getting attacked and there's no one could help her. It might traumatized her.

"Are you ok Jihyo-aa?"

Jihyo just nodded

"Gomawo sehun-aa, I don't know what will be happen if you're not around." She shed her tears

Sehun moved his sit beside her and pull Jihyo head to lean on his shoulder.

"Don't cry anymore, it's alright, you're save now. I'll take care of it don't be afraid anymore."

Jihyo feel relieved and comfort with Sehun beside her. Deep down she actually hope that Kris will come to her instead of Sehun. She has no choice, Kris wasn't pick up her phone and fortunately Sehun is the one who around and help her. It will be great if Kris who comfort her now. Jihyo just sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo's 

Since she's not feeling well to go to work after the incident, it might be better to get rest. Jihyo just call Kwangsoo to take care of her class and asked The Principal that she was absent today because she's not feeling well. Kwangsoo just nagging her and told her that she lied, and asked her that he will help her but nothing is free. Kwangsoo asked me to let him used my car for a month, and because I don't have any energy left to argue with him I just agree with that. Beside I still not have any courage to go around by alone, I think it would be better if Kwangsoo used my car, at least I can asked him to pick me up or drove me home. So I think it wasn't bad idea at all. Sehun was insisted to sent me home, but actually I want to call Kris once more and asked him instead, but because Sehun who helped me I think it would be better if he who drive me home. And she can still call Kris when she's at home. 

Sehun's Pov

Actually I am curious to death to know how Jihyo could have that neklace, that's why I insisted her to go home with me. Half of me were scared if Jihyo is the one I was looking for, it feels relieved at first but terrified at the same time. So I seek the opportunity and a good timing to asked her, but it couldn't be today just look at how vulnerable she was. So it will be better next time, not today. I hope that she wasn't that girl, because I just barely in good term with Jihyo, but what will be happen if  she knew who I was, she might be hated me so badly. I hate if it will ruin the relationship that we already build and it wasn't easy for me to approach someone like her.

 

 

 

=====================================================

to be continued readernim....

=====================================================

 

Thank you for the ones who support this fanfic by subscribe the story and left a comment. Hope you will like this chapter also and keep subscribe or comment..

Sorry if the story makes you bored.....

Itt will be mean a lot for me....

Annyeong^^

Kamsahabnida.....Deep bow...

 

See you in the next chapter..