Dream

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"Argh...the white ceiling again...it was just a dream?" Atsuko woke up again and felt that what happened in the previous chapters was a dream. "Are you feeling better?" A voice startled her which caused her to face the direction of the owner's voice. "You are?" Atsuko knew that the person is in her class but still...forgotten about his name. "I guess I am not noticeable because of my height? Kai that is." Atsuko chuckled at Kai's introduction which it was the first time someone laughed at his joke. "You are quite a joker aren't you? I don't see others, why are you here?" Atsuko noticed that they were the only two in the infirmary. "Actually all my jokes failed and you are the first one that laughed at my joke, and the others went back to rest since all of us had a long day." Kai explained why the girls were not here to accompany Atsuko. "Then why are you here?" Atsuko nodded at agreemen that everyone needs a rest but don't understand why Kai is accompanying her. "I felt the need to....I failed to protect a girl whereas everyone was protected except you..." Atsuko started to laugh at Kai's expression. "I think my stomach ache because of you.....rather than reflecting here shouldn't you do things more practical like...train yourself to be a better fighter?"

"I'm not an entertainter, I would give a thought you said and take a bit more rest see you tomorrow." Kai went out to reflect more and Atsuko thought it was cute that he was such a joker. "I'm beat....reason for my first fight of the year had to because of girls....oh? Kai you're back...what's with that expression?" Kuu noticed Kai's weird expression when he's back. "Nothing....Rena can you help me with something?" Rena felt weird when Kai called out her real name and not saying why was she in their room. "Sure....what's the matter that you needed my help?" Kai grabbed onto Rei out of desperation and had a face near to coming with tears. "Teach me how to fight!" All of them were shocked by Kai's bold words but stopped when they heard a knock at the door. "Ren-hmph!" Rei opened the door and pulled the person into the room. "Kuumin how many times have I taught you not to call me by my real name?" A guy named Kuumin nodded his head like a dummy. "Who is he?"

"Oh! Another helper to help you overcome the obstacles!" Kuumin self-introduction to them and his identity which calms them down. "I have a serious matter here!" Kai's loud voice attracted everyones' attention. "I totally forgot....but Kai I'm not the best person to teach you how to fight...." Rei trailed off hope Kai knew his intentions was. "I understand....I really should head for bed now..." Now Rei was guilty not agreeing to help Kai learned to fight and exit the room with Kuumin, all of them went to sleep early after their long day. The next morning, they went to classes early to avoid certain people but still was unavoidable. "Rei-kun! You were so cool after your swordfight and shouting “I forbid anyone of you to touch Jurina!”" Jurina was clinging over Rei and he had to use his full force to peel her off from him. "It's good to know that you think is cool but I don't think I want to be your friend for now." Jurina knew what he was implying about and released him. "You think I'm nothing but a troubled right? I-I knew....." Rei saw the guys around them were starting to crowd around them. "I was saying that I want to your friend but friends with no touchy ok?"

"Ok! I promise you!" True to her words Jurina did not touch Rei which he thinks is an good attempt for her. "If you are like her then I would be more grateful to you." Riku saw the interactions between WMatsui and tried to convince Yuko not to do it. "Why? I think skinship is a good way to bond!" Riku also saw guys standing up with faces wanting to beat him. "I know ok, why don't you just touch only my hand or I'm calling the guys to switch with me." Yuko immediately nodded her head with obedience, which Riku thinks is cool that he is able to control Yuko this way. Kai was feeling so down that Atsuko was next to him he also don't feel it. "Rei-kun someone is finding you!" Kuumin enter the classroom with a loud voice. "I'm the captin of Kendo club and I would like to invite you to join the club."

"EEEHHHH!!!!!!!"