Seatmates

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

After knowing their seatmates were the three girls previously the three of them didn’t know what feeling are they having right now, but Kuu doesn’t seem to be disturbed by Sashiko’s appearance. The worst was Riku, every time when Yuko wanted to have a sneak attack on him, he always pushed her away first. Well… Kai was annoyed at first when he knew Maeda Atsuko was his partner but she didn’t say a single word to him, but was listening to the lessons which he was glad that he got such a seatmate. When the bell ring Riku ran away before Yuko had caught him, whereas Kai and Kuu took their time to walk. “That Oshima Yuko is really annoying to the max, she keeps trying to touch me whenever she got a chance.” Riku started his complaint as soon as he saw his friends. “That’s Oshima-sama to you, brat!” A random guy had walked up to them. “Oshima-sama?” The three of them didn’t know what the guy was saying. “Don’t you know Maeda Atsuko-sama, Oshima Yuko-sama and Sashihara Rino-sama are part of student council? They are people who you don’t want to mess with.” Another guy from the group warns them. “What’s with us in the student council? Or are you guys eyeing for these positions?”

“Yuko-sama we have no intention at all, we just want to warn them not to agitate you only.” The guys back down seeing the three girls. “Why not let me tell you one thing- Riku is my boyfriend, so they are his friend which is also my friend. Bother them again, you will perished in this school.” Everyone was scared of Yuko’s blackmail but when she say she was Riku’s girlfriend, Riku, Kai and Kuu was more surprised than feeling being blackmail. “You three watch out.” They whispered so only the three of them could hear only. “Riku don’t worry, now I’m here to protect you~” Riku had went to Kai’s side for shelter. “Thank you for your help Yuko-sama, but we have to get going though. We shall take our leave.” Kai had politely talk to the three girls and took Riku and Kuu away. “What kind of thanks was that supposed to be?”

“Jurina! Since when are you standing there?” The three of them were startled by Jurina’s voice. “That Yuko must like you very much that she wanted to be your girlfriend.” The three of them were walking back to their dorm. “Sshhh! Do you re-Ah!” The three of them fell on their . “I’m very sorry! Are you guys ok?” They had bump onto a guy wearing big glasses. “On the other hand are you ok?” Kuu had helped him up. “It’s my own fault, you have to worry about me. I just can’t walk well on smooth floor.” He accepted Kuu’s help in getting. “You’re being polite by the way what’s you’re name, I’m Riku and my two best friend Kai and Kuu?” Riku formally introduced himself and his friends. “I’m….You can just call me Matsui, Riku.”

“Ok, Matsui-san. Can you give us a tour around the school tomorrow? We came here today but many things happened and we got no time to walk around.” The three of them waited for Matsui-san to reply. “How can I reject a friend’s request? Tomorrow after school is that ok for you guys?” The three of them were happy that finally a guy that isn’t they’re enemies. “Those three….why are they so happily with him?” Jurina was about to berserk already. “Jurina you know that guy?” The three of them turned to look at her. “I don’t know his real name but he want others to call him Matsui and his my prey for now.”

“Prey or no prey I don’t care, it’s time to do serious business. If by the end of the day the documents are not arranged properly, both of you will not be able to stay with them in a class.” Atsuko had clearly tell them to get serious, knowing that she’s serious they had run to do some work. “Works every time, don’t it? But don’t you feel curious about them too?” Atsuko kept quiet as she think that it was unnecessary to answer Sashiko’s question.