Found out?

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"Rena i think that guy you ignored has been angered already." Mii-chan saw how that guy glared at them and got scared. "You do recognized that he's the guy that beat us up right?" All of them were shocked that the guy has some connections to those people that beat them up, while Rena thought that are they that stupid to not recognized him. "What should we do now? The old us have left the school and now we have to make them our friends right?"

"Nyannyan do think is easy?"

"Why not?" Haruna was confused why they think is hard to make them their friends again. "If we are guys then it would be easier but now we are girls again." Takamina analyze the situation. "Oh! I see." All of them went to student council room to report which they had mixed feelings about entering the room. "What can we do for you?"

"We want to know which rooms are we allocated to since we have been told to report here." All of them had refused to face them which makes them wondered why they unwillingly to face them. "Names?" Atusko simply one word to convey to them. "Takahashi Kai, Kojima Haruna, Minegeshi Minami and Matsui Rena" All of them looked at them at once hearing the surnames which they found them to be very similar to the guys before.

"We will bring you to your room first." Yuko had suggested which they do not think that they can reject, which the rest also follow them. "Takahashi Kai your room would be with Acchan, Kojima Haruna would be with me, Minegeshi Minami with Sashihara Rino and lastly, Matsui Rena with Matsui Jurina." Yuko had finish arranging their rooms which they felt that they cannot break their destiny with them.

Atsumina

"Er...hi?" Takamina felt it is so awkward with Atsuko for the first time. "What do you want?" Atsuko still not looking at her. "I just think that since we are roommates, we should know more about each other." Atsuko shook her head and prepare to leave. "Acchan! I can't believe this! I just want to be your friend is that so hard!" Atsuko stood there and she recognize the deep voice anywhere and she look at Takamina with tears streaming down. "Kai!"

"I'm not Kai."

"I missed you!!!!" Takamina saw Atsuko crying like that she couldn't say a single word. "Fine let me tell you the whole thing ok and stop crying." Atsuko immediately stop crying which Takamina felt that she did not cry for real and explain the whole thing to her. "So the rest are they...." Takamina nodded which Atsuko understand the whole thing. "So are we good?"

Atsuko shook her head which Takamina wondered why. "You left me heartbroken aren't you supposed to do something?" Takamina understood what does ATsuko trying to say. "Acchan...from now on you can't escape ok? Since you're my official girlfriend." Atsuko nodded which both of them held each other to sleep.

Kojiyuu

"Nyannyan!"

"Eh? How do you know i'm called that."

"I'm not good at recognizing people but only you Kojima Haruna previously Kojima Riku is in my room now." Haruna was shocked that Yuko knew that. "I didn't want things to left as it is so can I..." Haruna nodded her head as she was tired of making Yuko keeping a distance from her which Yuko immediately pounced on her to sleep.

SasshiMii

"You looked like someone I knew." Saashi break the ice at first. "Really? But that isn't my problem at all." Sasshi still staring at Mii-chan which she felt uncomfortable. "Can you stop looking at me?" Sasshi still looked at Mii-chan. "You're definitely kuu right? I'm definitely correct." Sasshi had trapped Mii-chan which she couldn't do anything but say yes that she was Kuu.

"Why did you leave then?"

"You mean our relationship or school?"

"Both" Mii-chan sighed at what Sasshi had said. "I just didn't know how to face you so I left." Mii-chan explained which Sasshi accept her explanation. "But this time I came back part of it was for you so let's patch up." Sasshi nodded her head while wiping her tears.

Wmatsui

Rena had felt asleep after unpacking her stuff which Jurina didn't bothered to check on her while she continued to play her game. "She's way too cool to talk to." Rena heard what she said and knew that she still couldn't recognize her. "I heard you...why don't we become friends?" Rena had decided to know more about Jurina first before exposing her identity. "Ok!" AFterwards Rena fell back asleep.