Before the start of school

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

 

“Yatta! We finally able to study in the most famous school in Akihabara, Akb United High School. It’s like a dream come true and the best part we were given scholarship to study there~” Three normal middle school going to high school girls were celebrating the moment they were chosen to study in their dream school. “Nyan Nyan it’s not a dream, look and look.” Both Minami aka Takamina and Mii-chan were pinching her. “Stop it you girls.” Nyan Nyan had to push them away before any kid coming to the playground would thought that they were freaks. “My dad says that we have to meet him in my house… wait the three of us?” None of them had the slightest idea what exactly has happened, soon they arrived at Hinata’s house. They came to play with her regularly when they were young since Mii-chan didn’t had any friend and they were her only friend plus others think she’s a weirdo. “Daddy? We’ve guests?”

“Mii-chan, so you brought your friends here too. We were worried they were so against in coming with you but we or rather you girls have a very important guests in here come in quickly.” Mii-chan’s mother was also similar to Mii-chan, a Lolita girl style. “Let’s go~” Mii-chan was happy in her world regardless the guest is who. “Good evening ladies, you can call me Saeko principal of Akb United High School and this is my secretary, Marilyn.” They were shocked to see the principal in real life before school and could only nod under their shock. “We came here as we have some very bad news to tell you girls that we-“

“You’re going to reject our application! Do we look like we’re a joke in front of you!” Takamina had exploded with no fear in her. “About your application due to some minor problems we came here to discuss with you girls.” They had no idea what she’s talking but their parents knew about it and thought it was best for them to agree by themselves or even reject it. “The thing Marilyn had unintentionally mistaken you as girls, so in our system you would be in our school as boys. So are you willing to study in boy’s form and we would pay the school fees in full for you?”

“I thought it was some serious case, it’s just becoming boys for three years….eh?” Takamina was slow in processing information, when she finally processed it she put up an expression which their parents found it hilarious. “Why can’t you just change it back? Why must we sacrifice in your place?” Nyan Nyan couldn’t understand their reason for doing it. “For a reason, due to our mistakes everything had being prepare for you and in order for you to become girls again would take some time to process the necessary documents again. So before we’re done with that, you need to go to school right? For the time being just bear with it.” They took a look at their parents, seeing whether are they going to answer for them. Which they chose to silent and let their daughters made the choice. “Becoming boys? No way I’m doing this.”

“So are you going to go to the dream school that we always wanted to go, just because your pride tells you that becoming a boy instead of a girl in school is impossible?” Nyan Nyan had use a harsh way to make Takamina understand what choice she had made. “Mii-chan is doing it because both of you are going to do it!” Mii-chan had gave them a group in congratulate them for being able to enter that school. “I never say- forget it, I don’t think I’ve much choice even.” Both of them had jump onto Takamina to thank her joining their craziness. “So we’ll see you girls in school on Monday and by the way, it’s a boarding school so from Monday you’re going to stay in dorms.” The principal had left after saying what she wanted to say. “She’s so cool right? Takamina, Nyan Nyan?”

“Huh?”