Before the fight

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

“It’s too bright! Turn off the light!” The three lazy pigs refused to wake up. But then they felt there was another presence besides them. “Ohayo gozaimasu! It’s time to wake up.” They were in total shock that Matsui-san was in their room. Lucky for them, they were still wearing their disguise to sleep as they were too tired to change. “Ohayo~ Matsui-san! But now we have to change, so see you later!” The three of them pushed him out of the room. “That was close, our identity nearly got disclosed. But who gave him the key to enter our room?” All of them couldn’t think of a suspect, so they went to change to not let him wait long. “Riku are you ok? You looked like your energy have been drained out.” Matsui-san couldn’t read his mind. “Don’t worry too much about me, maybe it’s some morning sickness only.” All of them went to take a seat. “Class, can I have your attention for a minute?”

“Thanks a lot, from today onwards Matsui Jurina and Matsui-san would be joining this class.” Marilyn had announced new students in the class. “You got to be kidding me, she’s here in the class too?” Matsui-san felt his energy was leaking out. “Matsui-san we are classmates again! This time you’re my partner!” Jurina had run towards him where all eyes on him, every guy in there wanted to kill him except for the three of them. “Matsui-san I need to have a word with you too.”

“Hai!” He had ran away before Jurina could even hug him. “Riku someone also has the same fate as you.” Kai and Kuu were teasing him. “Can’t I pampered my own boyfriend?” Yuko had stood up for Riku. “BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!” Every boy in the classroom has roared the word ‘boyfriend’. “We are not in a relationship, definitely not with her.” Not matter what Riku had said, he was already wanted by lots of people. “Riku, Kai and Kuu, Marilynn sensei wanted us to help her carry some stuff, we need to go now.” Matsui-san had dragged them out of their classroom and back to their room. “Principal, sensei?” The three of them were confused. “Matsui-san onegaishimasu.”

“Hai! My real name is Matsui Rena desu and I’m being appointed to help you during this three years of school.” Rena had took off her wig and spectacles. “So our meeting was not fated but being planned? I should have known when you were hesitating to tell us your name.” Kai realised the truth behind their meeting. “About her bumping you girls and her falling is not what we planned, she’s really clumsy at floors with no high and low places.” Marilynn explained. “I asked Matsui-san to be like you girls is because in any case she can protect you girls and of course one of you can share a room with her.”

“But we definitely made some enemies too.” The three of them looked down. “Student Council in our school is like kami, all the boys treat them like one and the worst is if they had any boyfriend, you have to one-on-one with them.” Rena had explained. “I know because I have been target too.” Rena continued. “Just ensure your identity wouldn’t be exposed until the coast is clear.” Marilynn sensei and the principal had exit the room. “Let’s go to the next lesson.” Rena had led them the way but was stop by a group of boys which dragged them away. Which when noticed by the Student Council. “Atsuko, Matsui-san is being taken away do something!”

“By the time she think of what to do would be late already!” Then everyone had drag Atsuko to follow them which she was unable to fight back. “Today would be the doom’s day for the four of you!”