The truth

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"Hm...Hm....where am I?" Everyone started to crowd around Atsuko as they heard her voice. "You fainted just now and we sent you to the infirmary to let you rest, as the nurse said you over tired yourself." Atsuko tried to come down from the bed. "It's that so? What about the guys?" The girls told her what happened and were no resting at their dorms. "I'm going back to have a rest, Yuko you can take over for today." Yuko nodded as Atsuko walked out. "Yuko-chan do you think Atsuko is ok?" Yuko pet Jurina assurng her that it's just Atsuko is tired and nothing to worry about and walked out with her leaving her worries there. "Rena....are you ok?" In the room for 10 minutes no one dare to speak as they felt a strong aura from Rena. "Rena-san! I'm here!" A random girl just barged in to the room. "Kumi you know the rules don't you?" The girl who just enter named Yagami Kumi nodded. "Gomen Rena-san ut I think it is an emergency."

"What emergency are we in trouble?" Kai was concerned about the issues Rena and Kumi was about to talk. "Let me introduced myself first: Yagami Kumi or Kuu-chan same year as all of you, gomen I was wrong to let all of you having the worries you are having." The three of them had no idea what Kumi was talking other than her name. "Let me explain, Kumi actually was the real culprit to cause all your trouble but it was because of her you were able to study in this school." They were more confused by Rena's words. "The school actually rejected your applications but Kumi had actually knocked onto Marilyn sensei which causes the appplications to get mixed up and you girls were sloted into the accepted side, but principal knew about this atter decided to make you act as guys and the same for us until she's satisfied." All of them nodded but still felt angry about the things they were facing. "I can't believe this happened to us but not the rest, I can't blamed anyone since everything has been set already." Kai spoke up to clear the atmosphere. "SInce we have clear up this matter, what are we going to do now when Jurina knows my name?" The three of them were sweating profusely thinking of an answer. "Jurina...you mean THE JURINA?"

"Yes, do you know about her Kumi?" Kumi nodded her head. "SHe was the most popular girl in the entire school, no matter which level all they wanted was her to talk to them once. She was a cool girl, yup a very cool girl but when it comes to things she wants or likes she is going to cling onto you." Kumi started to her invisible beard. "Rena maybe there's a chance she's not into you?" Rena glared at them which shut them up. "Rena-san have you tried negotiating with her on what she can do?" Rena shook her head and the three of them came closer. "You can try to have her promised you anything with one thing you exchange with it, she would do it no matter what." Rena started to think of what does she wants to exchange for Jurina not to pester her. "Forget about her first, let's take a break for now tomorrow there's school we would surely come out with something." WIth that Rena and Kumi went out of the room and straight back to their rooms.