Friendly match

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"I can't"

"You should, no I mean you must join me!" Kendo club captain is persistent to let Rei join the club. "I believe your reason for me to join must be very important to the club but I can't is not I do not want to join but I have lots of things to do after school. But I can join with a deal that you train my friend for 3 days and if he can stop all my strikes and I would join you if he can't then it's too bad." Everyone woooohhhh at both of the guys which caused the tension be more intense, the captain left and agree to the deal while finished arranging the time for Kai to meet him. "Rei! Are you crazy what if he really train Kai to win you?" The guys crowded around him scolding him to be so stupid. "Kai I ask for a deal is for you to get a better sensei to teach you for 3 days, if you really can stopped all my attacks then I would be more glad to join him." Kai was shocked that Rei was willing to go that far for him. "No! I cannot let you join that club!" Jurina shouted out of nowhere scare everyone. "Jurina.....you shouldn't meddle guys' affairs." Atsuko spoke up after kept quiet for a long period. "But....."

"No buts...and you will follow me for more shopping trips during weekends so you would not do stupid things." Jurina nodded since she knew she cannot opposed Atsuko's words. As a matter of fact, Atsuko does not know why she felt that she wants to care more for her seatmate when they just met not long ago. She even wants to see the fight personally but as the president of student council being nosy is something she cannot show. After all the lessons ended, Kai rushed to the dojo with the rest of them except Rei. "Rei-san aren't you going?" Rei shook her her head at Kuumin's question. "I'm his opponent for the next 3 days if I followed won't I be mistaken as a creep?" Kuumin nodded understanding what Rei had said. "Let's go, I'll help you with the homework." Kuumin nodded in agreement as she knew she was lacking alot in his studies, followed Rei to the library. The guys following Kai was sitting far away so they won't disturb his training. "I'm teaching you to hold a shinai first, your left hand below and right hand on top. That's right, you hold it in a position like that yes it is kamae. Stay in this position before your fight, you will head to hit a part and called men very time. That's all for your training and practice yourself." Captain left the dojo while the rest went to Kai and started to scold the captain. "How could he left you in such a sacred place with little knowledge about Kendo?"

"I agree.....but are you really ok?" Kai nodded and continued to train his moves and kept shouting men, which the guys left so they would not caused him to lose concentration. For the next two days, Kai was still training while the captain kept saying that his strikes were not powerful enough to give someone a men or not blocking well. The third day also the match day in the dojo where Rei was there early finished changing his clothes waiting for Kai. "Matsui-san, I'm sure your friend would be able to win you." Rei simply smile and not replying, he saw Kai's face knew the training went terribly wrong and went up to him. "Kai are you ok?" Kai nodded ut Rei knew there was something bothering him. "Kai....just tell me what's wrong ok? I don't want you to have a heavy heart when we are fighting." Kai then told Rei about the training and knew that the guy was not good enough to teach Kai everything he knew. "Kai you just stop thinking how to win me, think about how you failed to protect Maeda-san and use that to win me." Kai was shocked how Rei knew and he simply wink at him, and walked with him to the arena. "This is just a friendly match, don't want to see any deaths in the dojo ok. You may begin." Both of them started with a bow first and get into stand first and Kai had attacked Rei's head first but Rei managed to block his strike and tried to strike his right arm but Kai was able to block, Rei was happy that Kai had managed to block his strike but it was just the beginning. Kai managed to block Rei's every strike and Rei change to single-hand strike but Kai didn't have time to react to Rei's change of moves and got strike at his head. And won with a point. "Woah! You are good! Rei...can't believe you are good in this!"

"Impossible! How could you know this move when I have not learned it!" Rei saw his movements and strike him down at his foot. "Just to let you know, I learned Kendo since young and I'm a fourth dan." The rest of them opened their mouth in astonished by him. "I could never win you right?" Rei nodded but still explain to Kai this is the only way to help him learn. "I'm sorry for lying to you, why not let's go out for lunch I'll treat you." Everyone nodded and wait for them to finish changing, headed to a shopping centre where they sell Kai's favourite food Katsudon. When they just entered, they heard a voice

"Rei-kun!"