Resting Rena

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"Rei!" The guys ran towards him and gave him a hug. "You gave all of us a scare, we thought you would not returned safely." Kai truthfully tell Rei about their thoughts. "Maybe it could happened but that's not going to happen, when an idiot is going to spend time worrying about me." Rei had placed a plastic bag on top of Jurina's head and walked off. "That's a compensate for the dessert just now, I'm going back to my room now." Kuu was eyeing Rei thinking that he had hidden some secrets from them. "Kai...do you think- he is something from us?" Kuu was suprised that Kai knew what he wanted to say, then the boys excused themselves from the girls to find Rei. "Who's there?" Rei heard a knock on his door. "It's us." Rei quickly unlocked the door and allowed them to enter. "What is the stench about?" Riku smell a weird thing in the room. "N-nothing! What smell are you talking about?" Rei stuttered when they talked about the smell. "I found it! It's from the bottle, it contains medical ingredients and it helps eases the pain of the USER!" Kuu read off the information and saw Rei's hand is bruised. "What happened to your right hand?" 

"A-ah? It's nothing!" Rei tried to hide his injured hand from them. "You're hurt from protecting us right?" Kai started to apply the medication on his hand. "It hurts you know that?" Kai felt hurt that his friend is injured because of them. "B-but I don't feel pain....don't feel bad about me, protecting my friends is important right?" Three of them understood that Rei treated them as friends but not as someone that he is forced to protect. "I went to see a doctor just now and I have to apply medication for a few days, but I need you to do me a favour." The three of them looked at each other and a name came out of their minds but shook their heads, thinking that it is not possible that Rei is thinking about "her". "Yes...I am talking about Jurina, keep her away from thinking about me and ask about my whereabouts."

"It's impossible! We're talking about Jurina here!" Rei pushed them out of the room as a sign of them promised him. "Let's do him a favour and fight this war! Osu!" The three of them had a passion to fight against Jurina tomorrow. "Why is he taking a leave? Where is he now? What is he doing now? Is he hurt? Did he say anything about me? How long is he taking the leave?" The guys wanted to have a peaceful lunch but was bombard by Jurina's questions. "Stop! You're making me puke my lunch out! I don't know when he is coming back but I know one thing for sure, you can bothered him when he comes back!" Kai decided to stop Jurina from questioning them or they would die in school today. "Jurina maybe you need to stop behaving this way, they are disturb by you. Rei would come back to school, he is just taking a sick leave that's all." Atsuko try calming Jurina down so she would not disturb the guys anymore. "Fine! I wait for him to come back, if he's not back then I look for him myself." Jurina settle herself on her seat. "Kaichou thanks for saving our ."

"Kaichou?" The girls were wondering why Kai called Atsuko that. "Yeah, you are seitoukaichou so in short is kaichou. You don't like that....then acchan!" Atsuko nodded her head on the new nickname she was given. "Acchan? Giving her a new name isn't that suppose to be what a couple supposed to do?" Yuko and Sashiko acted like a bunch of aunties gossiping. "Yeah, Yuuchan let's go." Yuko heard her new nickname and pounce onto Riku once again. "So now I am suppose to give you a new nickname? Sasshi?" Sashiko nodded her head and sat down which scared Kuu as he thought Sashiko might do something to him. "Don't you think it's weird that we are giving nickname to you girls like we are in a relationship?" Sashiko shook her in reply. "To others we are already your girlfriend, so it doesn't matter anyway."

"You mean you are my unofficial girlfriend?" Sashiko nodded her head. "I have a girlfriend which I have no idea, why not let's date? Since they think we are already one couple and I don't have a girlfriend, so do you think is would work?" Sashiko thought for a while and gave Kuu a yes, so they are the only official couple which makes Jurina jealous. But someone looking at them was scolding them. "Stupid.....how they going make this relationship work?"