Couples everywhere

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"I can see that all of you know about it except for Jurina...." Rena had make Jurina to buy a drink for her while she speaks up. "But it's no wonder she can't recognize you, a nerdy boy become such a beauty and such a cool girl." Mii-chan gave a pat on Sashiko for knowing the reason which the later was happy that she was being appreciated. "Why don't you tell her about who you are?"

"Then let her be like Yuko who pounces onto nyannyan when she has the chance? No way."

"Hey! I don't do that ok!" Rena gave Yuko a look "I know you do" which Yuko is being defeated by the look and kept quiet. "So what do you want to do now?" Takamina asked a serious question which Rena didn't know what to do. "I decided to spend more time with Jurina to know more about her while you couples can spend more time with partner." Rena stood up which Jurina brought the drinks and got dragged by Rena. "Acchan do you think Jurina will find out?"

"She will if she uses Kendo in front of her since all of us have seen her fight before so we need to stop Rena from fighting." Acchan had comment on apoint which all of them had missed. "It would be very hard since it's the boys making a hard time for Rena so we need to make a plan for Rena to not engage in fights." Takamina pondered on the question. "Takamina but other than Rena you're the only one who knows how to fight as a beginner."

"The thing is I only had three days lesson and Rena is like have who knows how many years of training, it's a different level from mine!" All of them nodded their heads. "Then why don't the student council do something about it?" Haruna had made a valid point which they look at Atsuko, Yuko and Sashiko. "Even if you say something like that we don't have any clue on how to start, why don't let's  start with something easy? All of us go on a date!"

"A date?"

"Yes! This way Rena can know more about Jurina and we also can have an official date too right?" Haruna had gave a hug to Yuko for thinking such a nice idea. "Good idea! So we have to make Rena come with us without being noticed by people who we have a problem before." Everyone pondered on that but decided to forget about it. "So Saturday everyone at 10 am Akiba Park."