Lunch date or punishment

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"What do you think they are planning to do to us, Riku?" Riku and Rei were seated at the centre table of the cafeteria. "If I'm not wrong they were planning to seduce us in front of everybody, so we must in return do the same thing." Rei was shocked by both Riku's words and the punishment the girls were going to give them. "I can't.....do it" Rei was hesitanting about the plan Riku told him. "We're back with food!" Both girls sat on the boys' laps. "I guess you want us to feed you?" They nodded their heads. "Alright but something goes wrong don't blame us." The girls was confused by the words but nevertheless nodded in agreement. During the first few mouths of spaghetti, the girls felt nothing as they were feeded like a baby but when it was near half that was the danger came. They used their hands to handpick a strand of spaghetti and placed it in their mouths first and placed the other end in the girls' mouths which causes the crowd to scream, the girls were afraid of what they were going to do. They slowly placed their hands on their faces to prevent them from running away and started to slurp the spaghetti closing the gaps between them, the girls tried to resist after knowing what they were up to but were too late. One inch by one inch they come closer which counting down to last two inches...one...two, just 0.5 inches away from their mouths they stopped. Which totally scared the girls, before they left they whispered a sentence to them. "If you want me to kiss you so badly then I would do it, you are so irresistible now I got you" They left stunning the girls and gave a high-five.

"Yuko-san...." Jurina shook Yuko hard but didn't get a response yet. "Let's go back Jurina..." Yuko who gain back her senses were held by Jurina but still stunned by the guys. "I still can't believe you did that to them, they are like gods to the entire school" Kai was chiding on Riku and Rei. "We were just taking revenge by turning the tables around." They tried to defend themselves. "But won't the student council members get mad at us?" They finally realised about the real issues after Kumi pointed out. "Both of you are really stupid, I can't believe Rei you decided to follow Riku's words. BAKA!" Kai calmed down after lecturing them which both of them were wondering why did they do it. Which the girls were still daydreaming about what the guys did for them. "Ouch! Ouch!" Acchan had hit them hard to lose their focus. "Both of you were played by them real HARD." They were just smiling like an idiot like telling them it's fine because is them. "Acchan you just don't understand that what is love, when you like someone whatever they do you don't mind." Acchan kept quiet and wondered why doesn't she fall in love with a guy yet. "Does....it feels good?"

"It feels that I'm alive, why don't we just take a break for today since you just recovered from fatigue?" Yuko dismissed their meeting after seeing a troubled Acchan which the latter nodded. They ended their hectic day without doing their work, the guys slept early since they were tired out by the girls. The next day in class there was a cold breeze blowing towards two boys' back. "What's wrong with both of you?" Kuu found it weird that Riku and Rei shiver in cold. "I think I felt that they are coming to attack us again, but I do not know where they are coming at." Rei answered their question and the next moment felt a pair of hands hugging him. "Matsui-san!" Rei tried to pry away her hands which the latter used more force. "You called me wrongly unless you called me Jurina-chan~" Rei knew he shouldn't seduce Jurina if he knew she was going to harrass even more. "Jurina-chan~from now until end of lesson if you don't touch me I can considerletting you hug me for at least more than a minute" Jurina thought of the benefits she would get and nodded her head and released Rei and sat down quietly. "Finally someone can quiet Jurina down, right Riku?"

"When did you come from?" Riku was shocked seeing  Yuko beside him. "I also want a hug from Riku...can I?" Riku shook his head and pulled Yuko into an instant hug which Yuko started to blush by his antics and went back to her seat. "Thes two idiots really are idiots...."