The fight

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

“Hold it! What did we do that anger all of you?” The four of them couldn’t get a grip of the situation. “Trying to act dumb in front of me! Boys today let’s beat the crap out of them!” The group of boys which contains 20 people had run towards their direction. “Run!” All of them ran in different directions whereas the girls are watching to see when they should come out to help them. “Why is there so many people chasing after me!” When Riku turned around, he saw half of the group was chasing him. “Because…..you…..after……Yuko….sama….boyfriend.” They were all exhausted chasing after Riku. “Riku, we are here to help you.” Kai and Kuu came to his side and the fight between they began. As Kai was shorter than average boys, so he was dodging all the attacks while Kuu had power to punch people who came to him. Then it came down to 5 people left but they saw there was people hiding and they attacked the people who were hiding. “Kai, Kuu they are not attacking us anymore but those people hiding there look very familiar.”

“It’s the Student Council!” Then they had went on to stop their attack, by pulling one to their side. “Are you ok?” The girls were still under shock but were grateful that the boys had saved them. “Wait! Jurina is still at there!” When the 5 people wanted to attack Jurina, someone had hit them hard on the back with a stick. “I forbid anyone of you to touch Jurina!” Matsui-san had pulled Jurina to the other girls. “Re- I mean where have you been Rei?” Kai nearly exposed Rena’s identity and so he came up with a name Rei. “I went to take this.” Rei had went on to find a wooden stick. “Rei there’s around 5 more people, we each take one and we can finished in no time.” Kuu has tell Rei the current situation. “No. I’ll go alone, you guys had your turn plus if all of us go who’s going to take care of them?”

“Rei!” Rei had run towards the last batch of boys and none of them could stopped him. They had imagined Rei to lose but then they saw how skilfully he had used the wooden stick to hit only their hands and legs to win. “Rei you’re good!” The boys were amazed by his skills. “I learned previously but my skills could only beat guys like them only, but is everyone okay?” The boys nodded and the girls well there are still under shock. “You boys are only lucky today!” The leader fell after saying that sentence. “Let’s sent them to the infirmary, then we go back.” All of them were shocked by Rei’s words. “Rei they were trying to kill us minutes ago!”

“But we can’t just leave them there?” Rei try to reason with them. “There’s no need for your kindness, but ….thanks a lot for that.” They were grateful for Rei’s kindness. “”Let’s sent the girls back first since they are still under the shock of near experience of being beaten up.” Riku had suggested seeing how Yuko doesn’t cling onto him. They had sent them back to their own rooms.

“Maeda-san…..”