Starting new

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

"J-Jurina?" Rei found himself to cling by the latter one as soon as he sat down. "Yes?" Jurina was feeling happy that Rei had came back to school after a long day. "Jurina look at me. I need....the washroom." Rei had to made Jurina face him and to made her let him go which he would be able to drag the guys with him too, which all of them were kneeling on the floor waiting for Rei to speak up. "I left the school a day and to find out you guys to be so close with the student council girls....giving each other nicknames and becoming a couple..." Rei had eyed Kuu. "I understand why are you angry, but it was to make them lose guard and befriend us." Kai was trying to explain. "There wasn't a need about that....due to us creating so many trouble and we are to quit school by the principal." All of them stood up after hearing such a news. "They can't be serious! It's not our fault that all the troubles that happened." Riku couldn't believe the principal lie to them. "Actually you should be glad that you could return to being a girl in this school." Rei whispered to them which prompt them to not celebrate so loudly. "So Sashiko-chan....I have to break up with her?" All of them nodded. "Let's go back to the class and break the news as we are leaving the dorm today." ALl of them prepared themselves and found the girls were crying except Atsuko which look pretty angry instead. "Why?" After all of them returned to the class and break the news they had to calm the girls break their break. "I know all of you are sad but listen to our explanation first."

"No! Until you are not leaving then I will calm down!" The boys was able to go berserk that the girls not listening. "Fine! If all of you are acting this way then we are leaving...Sashiko-chan I never knew you were such a girl! I-I want to break up with you!" The girls did not reply which the boys left except Rei. "Jurina...I know it is too sudden for you to handle but you were a great friend to me, I'm sorry." Rei held her right hand and gave a kiss, which tears outburst without Rei noticing. "Isn't a bit cruel for them?" All of them were silent about that question which Kuu was panicking about his choice of words which they assured them that it is fine and went back to pack their things. "Atsuko....are you continuing to stay silent and not wanting to speak to them." Atsuko shook her head and saw the boys leaving with their luggage, she never knew that it was so painful to send someone off without a goodbye. "What's the point of liking a boy when they only make you break your own heart! From now on I would like girls only!" The rest of them nodded including Atsuko which shock them and they decided to not care about the boys who were once important in their life.

"Finally an uniform for girls only!" Takamina was excited just wearing a girl's uniform. "Rena...you look cool!" Mii-chan was excited by Rena's new look which her hair mostly brushed off to one side with lots of earrings attached to her ears. "Huh? This is cool to you?" All of them nodded their heads which they were preparing for school which bringing their luggage back to school, much to Rena stopping them to scream at the principal's face they had given to the dorms free were the the dorms they left yesterday. They had went to their classroom which they found out that they were still siitting at their seat which nothing much has changed but the boys in the school were much happier with more girls. "Hey! New girl are you interested to go for a lunch date with me?" Rena recognised the guys which were beat up by them previously and said nothing left with Takamina and the rest.

"That who does she think she is!"