Meeting His Friends

I Need U

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked. "Mmm... Yeah. Extremely." Byul shyly laughed. "Come on. Lets go out and eat." Jungkook stood up from the couch. He looked at Byul in Rap Monter's clothes.

I don't know why, but when I see her in Namjoon's clothes, it pisses me off.

"Go change first. I'll wait. And maybe we can drop by your house first and you can get a new change of clothes." Jungkook offered. Byul nicely nodded and went back to Jungkook's room to change. A few minutes later, she came out in her own clothes and Jungkook felt relieved. 

"Lets go." 

The two walked under the bright sunlight and within moments, they arrived in front of Byul's apartment. Jungkook looked up at her apartment and reminisced about the past.

 

 

two years ago...

 

jungkook and Namjoon were heading back home from their grocery shopping and were leisurely walking under the bright blue sky. 

"Seems like we'll be having a new neighbor few blocks away from us." Namjoon commented as the two boys saw a big truck in front of an apartment. Jungkook nodded in silence, not interested. 

"Thank you ahjusshi!!" A young, bright, girly voice caught the younger boy's attention. 

The big truck drove forward and appeared a girl around jungkook's age.

 

"Byul..."

 

He whispered in disbelief.

"There you go on about that Byul girl again. I'm starting to doubt if she really does exist." namjoon started to complain but noticed that jungkook wasn't walking by his side anymore. "Jungkook?" He turned around and saw him with his eyes buldged out and mouth wide open. He followed where his eyes were looking at and he saw the pretty girl. 

"What's wrong bro?" He asked. "Hyung... That's byul..." He whispered. "Bwoh? Woah... She actually exists? Yahh... She's pretty. You've got good eyes. I can see why you like her." Namjoon smirked and nudged him with approval. 

Byul, not noticing the two boys across the street, swiped off the invisible dust on her hands, and grabbed the last cardboard box on the floor. 

"Yahyah. shes gonna leave. We gotta say hi!" Namjoon prepared to call out her name but jungkook immediately tackled him and covered his mouth. 

"No hyung! I don't want to see her yet. I'm not ready. She'll be disappointed if she sees me in this state..." Jungkook hushed. Namjoon glanced at the girl that just went inside her apartment door and looked at jungkook's desperate eyes. Namjoon, in his heart, felt pain for the boy that was hopeless right now. He understood his younger boy's feelings and nodded. 

"Come on. Let's go back home." The two boys took one last glance at the girl's apartment and headed back home. 

 

end of flashback 

 

 

"Wow... I never knew you lived this close to me... and yet I never saw you for the past six years..." Byul seemed amazed but Jungkook looked at the ground while fiddling with the rock beneath his foot. 

"Actually Byul... I kind of knew you lived here since a while ago...." Jungkook confessed. "WHAT!" Byul's eyes buldged out from surprise. "What... like. How. wait no. How long ago did you know? Why... Why didn't you say hi to me?" 

".... I knew since the day you moved here so about... two years ago?" Jungkook gave her a cheesy smile and saw the flares in Byul's eyes so he tried to add a heart to ease her angriness

 

God damn it. How can I be angry at that...

Byul eased her angriness and just sighed in defeat. Jungkook grabbed her shoulders and turned her around 

"Now go on and change. I'll be waiting here." He gave her a slight push. Byul listened and slowly went into her apartment door while waving good bye. Jungkook gave her a slight wave and waited until she went into the elevator. 

After the elevator doors closed, he gave out a deep sigh

 

Sorry that I kept shut the whole time. But I didn't have the nerve to see you again. I was afraid that you would hate me. I didn't want to show you my pathetic side.

 

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." She walked up to Jungkook who was leaning against the wall. He scanned Byul's new outfit and smiled. "You look nice ." He gave a short but sweet compliment and Byul blushed. 

"Lets go. Is it okay if we meet up with my friends? I just got a message that they're at the park eating lunch." He asked and Byul nicely agreed. The two started walking. The birds chirped and the flowers were bloomed and it was a nice spring day. 

"Jungkook..." Byul looked up at Jungkook's side view "Hm?" He replied but continued to look up at the blue sky. 

"Where were you the past six years?" She asked. With those words, Jungkook turned his head and emt eyes with Byul's worried eyes. He gave a several pat on her head and gave her a small smile. 

"I don't want to ruin this lovely mood right now so I'll tell you later." He said and noticed Byul's dissapointed face. "I promise. kay?" Jungkook assured. "Come on. My friends are right there." He pointed out to a small group of guys under the tree. Byul gave hima slight smile and nodded. 

"JUNGKOOKIEEE~~~" the guys under the tree waved. Jungkook waved at them and from behind, Byul followed shyly. "Oh! Jungkook bringing in a girl. That's a rare scene!" One of the guy teased. 

"oh! OH OH!" One guy scremed and pointed at Byul. "IS THAT THE GIRL YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT?" He screamed. "MWOH?!" THe other guys screamed in surprise too. "You mean... This is... By-" 

"EHEM." Jungkook interuppted them in time. "Let me introduce you to Byul. She's my childhood friend." He explained and Byul bowed "Annyeonhaseyo." 

"OOOOH~. BYUL! We've heard a lot about you!" The guys teased. "Yah! Hyung!" Jungkook scolded in embarrassment. "You talked about me?" She curiously asked. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "A little? I mean.. yeah. You're my best friend and we have a lot of memories together so I just happened to talk about you. so yeah..." 

"Byul-ah! Sit right over here!" A handsome boy with light brown hair invited. She listened obediently and sat down next to him. "I made all this! I hope it'll match your taste. " He explained and Byul giggled at the cute lunch set. 

 

"Its very cute." She complimented. "But its just disgusting for us. If it was a girl that made us this, we'll be happy but its jin..." One guy with red hair complained. "Yah. Just be grateful that I actually made you something." The so called Jin fired back. 

"I'm Jin by the way. Its really nice to meet you." The handsome boy smiled and winked

Byul was taken aback by his handsomeness and blushed. 

"And I'm Jhope! The hope in this group!" 

"Suweg. I'm Suga, the swaggy one in this group." 

"HAI! HAI! I'M TAEHYUNG!" 

 

"ummm... hi. Taehyung... Is he okay?" Byul was taken aback from his weirdness. 

"Yeah. Don't worry about him. You have to get used to it though. He's always like this." Jungkook explained. "I always thought you were the weird one back then but I guess you aren't now." Byul laughed and Jungkook followed. Then all of a sudden, someone took hold of Byul's hand. 

"Hello. I'm Jimin. the y one in this group. Its so nice to finally see you Byul. I never thought you would be this beautiful." he pulled her hand closer and gave it a kiss. 

 

"Yah. HYUNG!" Jungkook scolded Jimin. "Can I get your phone number?" JImin ignored the younger and took out his phone. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and pushed him away. 

"Sit and stay." Jungkook scolded. "Sorry Byul. Don't ever get caught by a guy like him. He's up to no good when it comes to girls." He explained. 

Byul giggled. "Its really nice to meet you guys." She greeted once again. All the guys were awed at Byul's friendliness and bright smile. 

This girl is special. 

All six minds thought at the same time. 

but you don't know the real us yet