Smiley Face

I Need U

"Here." 

 

 

Jungkook handed Byul a warm cup of tea. "Thanks." She took the mug from him and looked down. He noticed that something was bothering her and continued to look at her. 

He noticed that she kept on glancing towards Taehyung's direction and he also knew that Taehyung also had one of his off days. When Jungkook was about to call out to Byul, she acted first into scooting near Taehyung. 

Byul grabbed a pen out of her purse then grabbed one of Taehyung's hand. He snapped his head towards Byul with surprise. 

 

 

She started to draw a small smiley face on the back of his hand. "Whenever I'm feeling down or something's bothering me, I always put a smiley face on the back of the hand like this to remind me to keep on smiling." She explained as she finished drawing on his hand and looked up at him with a smile. 

"I know it sounds kind of stupid and childish, but it actually kind of works... Well, for me at least. So I hope that it works for you." She gave him an encouraging smile. "look. I actually drew one few days ago but you can't really see it anymore but this is the interesting part. At first, you find yourself looking at the back of your hand a lot when you're feeling down and you see this smiley face and you feel a moment of laughter, and then as few days go by, you don't look at the back of the hand anymore and find yourself smiling just fine every single moment." 

Taehyung showed a sign of interest and looked her way. "... What... What was bothering you, or made you sad" Byul met eyes with him and shyly looked back at the ground while she pulled a string of hair behind her ear. 

"ummm. Well. It's kind of embarrassing to say but.." She warily looked around her surrounding and found that everyone else was busy doing their own thing and was in a good distance away from the two. 

"Well, Jungkook told me his story about what happened these past years and I felt bad for not being able to be there for him earlier.. and I felt bad as a friend of his." She explained to him. Taehyung nodded slowly as he went back to staring blankly in space again. 

A few moments of comfortable silence passed by and Taehyung decided to break the silence. 

"Aren't you going to ask me?" He asked. "Ask you what?" She looked up. "About whats bothering me?" Byul took a big breath of fresh air and then smiled at him. 

"Well... I would be lying if I said that I'm not interested in knowing, but I don't want to force you and I know and trust you that you'll tell me when you feel comfortable." She explained. Taehyung stared at the side view of Byul in awe.

 

 

He looked down at the back of his hand and saw the smiley face that Byul drew and grinned. "You could have drawn a prettier smiley face for me." He joked. 

"yah!" Byul lightly shoved Taehyung. He laughed and Byul immediately giggled with him. 

He's finally smiling again. 

Taehyung patted Byul's hair with an angelic smile. 

Thank you Byul. You really are a star. 

 

"Nope. Hands of Tae. Byullie is miiiine" Jimin cooed as he nudged himself in between the two. "BYULLIE-AHHHH" Jimin hugged Byul by force. "Oppaaa. You reek of alcoholll." She whined. 

"Yah. Yah Yah. Thats enough Jimin. House." Rap Monster called out and pointed to an empty couch. "Woof. Neeh Hyungg" Jimin stood up and collapsed on the empty couch and fell into deep slumber. 

Jhope came by soon after and pulled a blanket over him (a/n: prolouge reference xD lol.) 

"you know... I see why you guys are always together. You guys complete each other and are so comfortable." Byul smiled. Taehyung nodded in agreement. "We each have scars in our hearts and each member is our patch to keep our shattered hearts in one place. Without these guys I don't know what I'll do with my life." 

Byul let that sink in her heart for a while and looked at each member. 

Jimin didn't show his usual flirty self anymore and was curled up in a ball despite being 

everyone was in their own place, sleeping soundly each with a peaceful face. 

Then Taehyung suddenly moved around and leaned down with his head on Byul's lap. She was shocked at first but saw how Taehyung's face was finally showing a blissful, calm face and felt glad. She gently his hair until his breathing became even. She traveled her eyes downwards towards his hand and saw the smiley face that she drew and smiled. 

I'm gald that I could become of some help.