SUrprise Meeting

I Need U

"I'm back home!"

 
Jungkook called out at he removed his shoes and stepped inside his own room. He was about to open the door to his own bedroom but saw a body leaning against the wall and looked up. He saw a smirking rap monster 
 
"Staying at Byul's house already huh? Eyy. You're not an innocent little boy anymore huh?" 
 
"Hyung. We didn't do anything, you erted sick hyung. I just... I just honestly told her what happened the past few years." 
 
Rapmon gave him a warm smile and gave a small nuckle head. 
 
"You little kid, you're all grown up now. I'm glad you could open your heart to someone other than BTS." 
 
"Thanks hyung." The younger smiled 
 
"I'm gonna go to work now. I'll see you later." Rapmon grabbed his keys and left the room. 
 
 
----------------
 
 
"Welcome to ARMY cafe!" A voice rang as Byul stepped inside the cafe she usually visits when she needs to study. 
 
"Oh! Byullie-ah!" She looked up in response and her eyes popped out from surprise. 
 
 
 
"J-hope! You work here?" She smiled to see the Ray of sunshine in front of her. 
 
"Yeah! For quite a while!" 
 
"Wow really? I often visit here too!" 
 
"Uwaaa! Chincha? We might of seen each other waaaay before the other guys HUH?" Jhope laughed 
 
"This is so funny and interesting!" Byul giggled as she hugged her textbooks closer to her. 
 
"Excuse me!" A customer called out from the other side of the cafe. 
 
"Neh! Just sit anywhere you want! I'll take your order later!" Jhope patted her shoulder before leaving to take care of the customer. 
 
Byul watched him trot to the customer and smiled. She headed towards the table next to the window where she always sits at at the cafe. 
 
She settled her bag next to her and took out the papers and pencils and books. 
 
"Hello, miss. What would you like to order?" The familiar voice rang next to her and she looked up to see the smiling jhope. 
 
"I want today's pasta special and a cup of English tea please." She ordered like a normal customer. 
 
"Today's pasta special and English tea coming right up!" He repeated the order and gave her a wink before leaving. 
 
Byul gave him a smile before focusing on her studies. 
 
Several minutes later, a bowl of pasta appeared in front of her, and she followed the waitors arm, expecting to see jhope but turned out to be the other waitor working with jhope and gave him a thank you before he left. 
 
Byul looked around the cafe to find jhope and saw him busily wiping the tables on the other side of the cafe. 
 
Guess where I'm sitting isn't where he's in charge of. 
 
She sadly thought as she took out the fork and spoon and dug into the food. 
 
After she finished her tea and pasta, she stayed at the cafe for several more hours, working hard on her studies, so hard that she didn't notice that the sun was about to settle down. 
 
"Uwa.. It's already 6... She looked out the window in surprise as she saw the colorful pink sky. 
 
"Here byullie-ah. It's on the house." Jhope sat down in front of her with a piece of cake. 
 
"Uwaaa! REAALLY? Thanks oppa!" She thanked him with a wide smile. 
She noticed that jhope changed out of his work uniform and was in his casual clothes. 
 
"You're done with work for the day?"
 
She asked as she took a bite out of the cake. 
 
Jhope nodded as he continued to observe Byul in front of him. 
 
Byul took a big piece out of the cake and carried the piece to jhopes mouth. 
 
"Ahh." She said and he hesitantly accepted the piece
 
He shyly thanked her and a tint of pink appeared on his cheeks. 
 
"Mm. That was really yummy. Thank you oppa." She thanked him again as she put the fork down on the now clear plate. 
 
"No problem. What are you up to after this?" He asked. 
 
"Mmm. Nothing really. I got a lot of my studies done so I don't have to worry about that." She said as she packed her stuff. 
 
"Wanna visit the BTS house then? I think jungkookie and everyone else is there right now eating dinner," he invited. 
 
"Oh! Yeah! I would love to!" She accepted the offer and got out of her seat cheerfully. 
 
"Kajaa!" Jhope happily shouted out and wrapped his arm around Byul's shoulder and headed out the cafe.